April 27, 2024, 06:33:27 PM

Author Topic: If TT had a 100 million population like Brazil or vice versa?  (Read 3922 times)

TrinInfinite

If TT had a 100 million population like Brazil or vice versa?
« on: October 20, 2005, 04:32:04 PM »
if we had a 100 mill population or more like brazil, we would be de number one football country in de world, hands down we would cut ass in de olympics go down, juss on sheer talent we does produce for a small nation 1.1 mill, or if brazil was 1.1 mill, dey could never accomplish we feats, i almost certain ah dat, i could juss imagine we if we had a pop like dat boy, real pressuh in every sport and we done givin pressuh as it is 4 a small nation

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If TT had a 100 million population like Brazil or vice versa?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 04:39:16 PM »
no if bahrain got 100m popultion they are going to be number one because
we are just 0.65 m thats a little more than half of your country but why don't
we try to be the best teams instead of wishing to have more population
trying hard is the key that opens the dreams door and make them real.
Bahrain to germany 2006

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 04:41:42 PM »
ur wrong dere my friend, ur country hasnt had sporting achievements, or achievements in general like our nation, dont even try 2 compare ur nation to our nation in terms of accomplishments, please dont, u will make a fool out of yourself

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 04:46:25 PM »
i don't think so because you don't know much about our team may be
after the first match you will know better just wait for the match and
see everything with your own eyes
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 04:54:03 PM »
i don't think so because you don't know much about our team may be
after the first match you will know better just wait for the match and
see everything with your own eyes

The man not talking about ur team he talking bout sports in general. As far as achievements go you all no where is T&T's class. We have it in football, boxing, swimming, cycling, track and field, table tennis, Golf, Karate.......... and the list of sporting accomplishments go on.

what achievements sportign wise does bahrain have beside a fete match side that drew there way to a playoff spot????????
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 04:56:05 PM »
Hes talking in genral ahmed, we have the greatest cricketer ever Brian Lara. We have a legendary sprinter Ato Boldon. Olympic 100m champion Hasley Crawford. We basically have the best sprint relay team in the world and plz dont say france. and 2 of the greatest players to have never played in a world cup Dwight Yorke and Russel Latapy. We have 1 of the best swimmers in the world George Bovell III. we have 2 top ten women throwers in the frield and the list goes on and on and on yet we are 1.2 million in Trinidad. if we had 100million we would run tings. hes not wishing we had more hes just showing that for a small popualtion we have accomplish more than any other nation our size. in sports and culture.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 04:57:15 PM »
allyuh badgerin d witness  :devil:

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 04:58:31 PM »
ya know what does happen to witness  :flamethrower:

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 05:11:12 PM »
i know lets talk about in sports in general in my country the volleyball team got
the third place in asia , the beach volley ball is unbeatable team , the handball team
is the third too and it qualified to world cup in racing we got the first and third place
in formula bmw asia and we could get the first and second unless the driver got a
bunchar in his tire in last curve and we got gold medals in olympic in 1500 and 800
metres and i mean by olympic medals gold medals and we have silver and bronze too
and we got the fourth place twice in youth under 18 world cup and once in youth under
20 and the national teams got the fourth in asia 2004 and it could be first or second unless
the definder was injured and the japanese play the ball fast to score the draw 3-3
then we lost in the extra halfs that what i was talking about
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 05:15:15 PM »
most of these achievements were in asia. were talking about on a more global scale
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 05:29:13 PM »
getting the fourth place 2 times in the world cup for youth under 17
and once for youth under 20 qualifying for the volleyball and the handball
world cup getting gold medals in 800m and 1500m in helsinky and we got
the second place in the world (hugo mosol) i don't know how to spell it its marshal
art and we got the first place in world kickboxing and good places in other marshal
art games and there is much but i don't remember know because there are alot.
and in hugo mosol we should get the first place but we don't have a female team if
we had i am sure we got the first because we got gold medals in all the weights but
but the american team got the second places and the first in the female contest
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2005, 05:42:32 PM »
Rashid Ramzi is a very good runner and that 1500m and 800m golds he won was good, but he is Moroccan.He represents Bahrain at international level.the same way Wilson Kipketer is Kenyan but runs for Denmark. so u cant really claim that 1.

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2005, 05:44:24 PM »
by the way in bahrain the are 650000 but the bahrainis are 350000 and the bahrainis
are the people who got these places we hate it when it comes by a forriegn because
the name of bahrain should rise with work of people not the outsiders and the people love
there country imagine they all behind the teams from the chirldren to grand parents
males and females and the national stadium capacity is 350000 but in japan match in bahrain
there were around 60000 inside and outside the stadium because the didn't find a place
that means 20% of the bahrainis were there to cheer up the team and be behind them
i love to be a part of bahrains citizens i am proud to be one.
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2005, 05:47:22 PM »
santa cruz could bear witness...but it have a great man whose name rhymes with Benny, who said -"if shit was sugar....."

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2005, 06:01:52 PM »
farmers wouldnt plant cane
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 07:36:24 PM »
Allyuh eh good at all.......the man name some decent sporting acheivements, and allyuh real fight the man down.........haha..

Ahmed....lemme give you some advice.......forget about it...Your sporting achievements are very good for a small country, but right now we doh want to hear 'bout Bahrain..............we gonna shoot down everything you say....so don't worry arguin'....know to yourself that your sporting achievements are very honorable, but also know to yourself that we don't care......

The moral of the story on this forum is T&T over Bahrain........so come back after Nov 16th and we can have a civil conversation....by that time, we'll have a WC qualification under our belt......and therefore there'll be no argument, and you'll be more welcomed to boast about formula one and volleyball ...... ;D

« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 07:38:48 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2005, 09:12:30 PM »
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 09:16:34 PM »
yeh but di man tellin we all kinda ting dat aint true ;) so ya must get shoot down,  :beermug:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 09:38:21 PM »
if we had a 100 mill population or more like brazil, we would be de number one football country in de world, hands down we would cut ass in de olympics go down, juss on sheer talent we does produce for a small nation 1.1 mill, or if brazil was 1.1 mill, dey could never accomplish we feats, i almost certain ah dat, i could juss imagine we if we had a pop like dat boy, real pressuh in every sport and we done givin pressuh as it is 4 a small nation

Scale always increases the probablity of success, but requires much more organization. TTFF still go be disorganized, no youth system in place, and de gov't still corrupt and inept, and criminals at large .....den 100 million people is your worse nightmare. All we need is about 10 million...and is real pressure..and I eh talking about ball..I talking about de amount of sweet woman...... :devil: :devil:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2005, 09:43:06 PM »
Scale always increases the probablity of success, but requires much more organization. TTFF still go be disorganized, no youth system in place, and de gov't still corrupt and inept, and criminals at large .....den 100 million people is your worse nightmare.

What you just describe there is Brazil in print. Their success at developing players has nothing to with organization.

What they have that we don't have, whether we have 1 million or 1 billion, is that we do not love the game as much as they do. Without the culture we can't produce their kind of players, otherwise China and India would win every cup.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>