April 28, 2024, 11:55:01 AM

Author Topic: Best coach to pass through T&T national teams?  (Read 7337 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best coach to pass through T&T national teams?
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2005, 10:13:15 AM »
TNTVILLIAN..........AWATT in yuh arse breds.

Like yuh is a newcomer to this ting call TT football.

Vranes coach we three times. Twice as senior team head coach, once as the under 20 coach and I ent really counting this.........he was the defensive coach just after Porters leave and Before Simoes came in.

He was Joe public coach and he win Two Copa Caribe titles with TT......also yuh ent remember when he was coaching TT in the Gold CUp and Dwarika light up usa and had them 2-0 just before the half.

Fevrier had a good lil stint with the TT side and it was he who unearth Spann, Noray, Baptiste and Whitley as he was close to the pro league players. Porters did a lil thing with Whitley but it was Fevrier who bring him out.
Do what ya want. A$$hole.

I live away for 10 years i missed quite a bit of TnT Football in the 90's.

Report me but you still a jackass.

By the way
I bet you if you were to ask 100 random trinis if zoran vranes or fevrier ever coach the team you and christiano would be the only 2 fools who know the answer. All ya obvisiouly have no life besides staring at a computer screen all day long.

Wha de arse I seeing here at all.....

Bredder take de education with some grace and say thanks nah... this is ah blasted die-hard site ..... from what I seeing here you is de jackass and asshole..... yuh damn Ignorant ass
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 10:17:02 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2005, 11:01:48 AM »

Vranes coach we three times. Twice as senior team head coach, once as the under 20 coach and I ent really counting this.........he was the defensive coach just after Porters leave and Before Simoes came in.

He was Joe public coach and he win Two Copa Caribe titles with TT......also yuh ent remember when he was coaching TT in the Gold CUp and Dwarika light up usa and had them 2-0 just before the half.

Fevrier had a good lil stint with the TT side and it was he who unearth Spann, Noray, Baptiste and Whitley as he was close to the pro league players. Porters did a lil thing with Whitley but it was Fevrier who bring him out.
Do what ya want. A$$hole.

I live away for 10 years i missed quite a bit of TnT Football in the 90's.

Report me but you still a jackass.

By the way
I bet you if you were to ask 100 random trinis if zoran vranes or fevrier ever coach the team you and christiano would be the only 2 fools who know the answer. All ya obvisiouly have no life besides staring at a computer screen all day long.

Wha de arse I seeing here at all.....

Bredder take de education with some grace and say thanks nah... this is ah blasted die-hard site ..... from what I seeing here you is de jackass and asshole..... yuh damn Ignorant ass

I always thought that a forum is a perfect opportutnity to share ideas and learn things !  TNTVILLAIAN proved me wrong !

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2005, 11:17:17 AM »

ah like this one :rotfl:
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2005, 10:24:05 PM »
Ok I kno i might my ass handed to me but I was born after these to guys Vranes and Fevrier can someone give me a thorough background check on these Coaches for me please?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 08:14:20 AM »
Ok I kno i might my ass handed to me but I was born after these to guys Vranes and Fevrier can someone give me a thorough background check on these Coaches for me please?

how old yuh is? TWO?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Reaper2004

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 10:08:12 AM »

how old yuh is? TWO?

I was born in '83 i started followin the National Team after the last match on November 19th 1989.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 11:58:36 AM »
Vranes and Fevrier coached T&T as recently as 2003. Fevrier coaches W-Connection.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Reaper2004

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 12:37:20 PM »
Vranes and Fevrier coached T&T as recently as 2003. Fevrier coaches W-Connection.

In 2003 huh? that would be during the Gold Cup seeing that we were preparing for the 2006 World Cup Quals. I wonder how come I havent seen them in the newspapers during 2003?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2005, 07:35:24 PM »

ah like this one :rotfl:

jed dis Tntvillan man ah kno him he a complete fool. i pullin up dis thread to tell yuh if he start talkin shit just stuff he out one time cuz he known fuh sayin shit das idiotic, offensive and unsupported, he is considered EXTREMELY fortunate to be surrounded by one or two people that actually try their best to support and protect him while understandin how people gehin fedup ah he ass... So watch out for any "overly supportin or waggonist posts by dis man"
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
WATCH: Who are Trinidad and Tobago's top five national coaches of all time?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LItq3LV04a0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LItq3LV04a0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>