March 28, 2024, 02:05:55 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City Thread- Blue Moon has risen!  (Read 17514 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester City Thread- Blue Moon has risen!
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 10:17:21 AM »
waggonist  >:(

enemy of my enemy meh boy ............and my shit side(chelsea) have one more trophy dis year dan your shit side :P

:D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »

enemy of my enemy meh boy ............and my shit side(chelsea) have one more trophy dis year dan your shit side :P

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh gaaarrddd oooyyyeee!!!  Lefty yuh killing mih.....leave DHW alone nah....it real hard to lose a trophy in the space of 4 minutes.....ask Bayern Munich..... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh gaaarrddd oooyyyeee!!!  Lefty yuh killing mih.....leave DHW alone nah....it real hard to lose a trophy in the space of 4 minutes.....ask Bayern Munich..... :devil: ;D
;D ;D :D ;)
I pity the fool....

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 10:48:56 AM »
Watch them hating on Balotelli again.
Barton fighting man, and allyuh quiet. Balotelli tell he haters to shut up, he is the worst thing ever.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
Ah wonder if there are two PL trophies?  Possible of course that United could have won and nobody knew until the dying mins that the title was City's.  How then they get the trophy to the Etihad so quick for the post-game presentation?  Was it always there and United woulda have to wait for it to arrive from the Etihad had they won?  What if the other team was clear across England?

...anyways, great moment hearing the City fans singing "Hey Jude" at the trophy ceremony.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 10:54:57 AM »
Watch them hating on Balotelli again.
Barton fighting man, and allyuh quiet. Balotelli tell he haters to shut up, he is the worst thing ever.

I dunno why you and MEP and others persisting with this Barton comparison nah.  Barton is a known idiot... we expect nothing better from him.  We expect better from Balotelli.  That doh mean everything Balotelli do men will be on his case, but doh act like he do deserve some ah de stick he does get.  Comparing he to Barton allyuh sounding like the PP gov't... "well, de PNM used tuh do worse..."

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 10:55:10 AM »
Where those five minutes of stoppage time came from at the Etihad? Mancini time?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 10:56:34 AM »
Where those five minutes of stoppage time came from at the Etihad? Mancini time?

How long it take to sort out the Barton incident... including getting him off the sidelines and down the tunnel?  Actually, yuh know what, never mind... I kinda like hearing about de conspiracies against United.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 11:01:04 AM »
Ah wonder if there are two PL trophies?  Possible of course that United could have won and nobody knew until the dying mins that the title was City's.  How then they get the trophy to the Etihad so quick for the post-game presentation?  Was it always there and United woulda have to wait for it to arrive from the Etihad had they won?  What if the other team was clear across England?

...anyways, great moment hearing the City fans singing "Hey Jude" at the trophy ceremony.

They have a replica that the team that wins actually keeps and the actual trophy. In instances like this they have one at each stadium.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 11:01:12 AM »

They would have kept it in Balotelli's Lamborghini and have him drive it to sunderland after the game...
Helicopter? Secret Premier league teleporter?

If I recall correctly, there are 2 trophies, the real one and the replica that the teams get to keep. The real one will be at the Etihad, b/c City were leading the table going in to the final day. I would expect that the replica was at the Stadium of Light.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »

They have a replica that the team that wins actually keeps and the actual trophy. In instances like this they have one at each stadium.

Thanks... you too Bitter  :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2012, 11:16:17 AM »
Congrats to the Man City die-hards!  Wait, we doh have any of those here.
Aguero is de man, he make his legend this season and today.  I buyin dat jersey too firebrand.  Doh study DHW and dem, ask them which unsuccessful spell made them start to support Man U.

Now they have to prove to be a power in Europe as well.  I lookin for a better showing there from them and Dortmund.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2012, 12:20:47 PM »
Nasri: I made right decision in joining Manchester City from Arsenal
French midfielder took the full wrath of Gunners fans after acrimoniously leaving the Emirates Stadium in search of trophies but feels vindicated after Premier League triumph

13 May 2012 18:33:00 
By Josh Clarke
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/13/3100454/nasri-i-made-right-decision-in-joining-manchester-city-from

Samir Nasri has declared that his move from Arsenal to Manchester City has been vindicated after his new club won the Premier League with a dramatic last-gasp victory over QPR.

It took stoppage-time goals from Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero to swing the result City’s way, meaning that they pipped Manchester United to the league title – their first in 44 years - by way of goal difference.

The French winger invoked the wrath of Gunners fans when joining City last summer for £25 million but insists that Sunday's triumph more than justifies his decision to leave north London.

“I have never seen anything like it in my life,” an ecstatic Nasri told Sky Sports after the game.

“To score two goals like that and give us the title [in] the 94th minute - it's something amazing and I'm really happy.

“I knew that I made the right decision and tonight I want to celebrate with all the fans who are here.

“Tonight I will enjoy it with my family, my friends and all the fans. And tomorrow I will send them a message.”

Such was Nasri’s conviction that he would win trophies with Roberto Mancini's team he had previously made a public bet with vocal Arsenal fan Piers Morgan after the former newspaper editor criticised his transfer on Twitter.

The pair bet £10,000 on which of their clubs would be the first to win silverware following his departure, with the winner donating the fund to charity.

Morgan lost the bet, but the midfielder added: "I will give to charity tomorrow, because some children need this money."

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2012, 12:35:54 PM »

Aguero is de man, he make his legend this season and today.  I buyin dat jersey too firebrand.  Doh study DHW and dem, ask them which unsuccessful spell made them start to support Man U.

Now they have to prove to be a power in Europe as well.  I lookin for a better showing there from them and Dortmund.

No hard feeling here nah Peong.  I eh no waggonist...actually when it comes to club football I eh no club fanatic like dem men. I am just a fan of the game. Nobody eh really giving City ah bligh so as a neutral I decided to oblige...and in my opinion they fully deserve to win the title.

Aguero is a boss! I didn't really follow him at At. Madrid, but was impressed with him since he kick his first ball in de EPL and he cap off my appreciation for his skills with a title winning goal. Yuh doh hate dat, yuh buy dat!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:28:11 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

No hard feeling here nah Peong.  I eh no waggonist...actually when it comes to club football I eh no club fanatic like dem men. I am just a fan of the game. Nobody eh really giving City ah bligh so as a neutral I decided to obliged...and in my opinion they fully deserve to win the title.

CO-SIGNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 04:09:25 PM »
Stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 04:40:17 PM »
Stueps

Eh DHW...yuh see wha u going through dey, that is one reason I hold no allegiance to any club. Supporting de Soca Warriors is all de stress my heart could bear. But cheer up lad, at least all yuh have CL final next week, ah mean CL next year. ;D
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 05:50:45 PM »
Stueps

Eh DHW...yuh see wha u going through dey, that is one reason I hold no allegiance to any club. Supporting de Soca Warriors is all de stress my heart could bear. But cheer up lad, at least all yuh have CL final next week, ah mean CL next year. ;D

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 07:15:26 PM »
EPL for Sale  just 1 Billion.   :bs:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 09:15:02 PM »

Name one team that win trophies without buying players, whether for $1 or $1 Billion.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 03:01:44 AM »

Name one team that win trophies without buying players, whether for $1 or $1 Billion.

they overdo d fackin thing and are part reason why the transfer market so frigged up..dey cant carve a history so i guess they hadda buy one..they still not makin a note in CL next year

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 06:37:55 AM »

they overdo d fackin thing and are part reason why the transfer market so frigged up..dey cant carve a history so i guess they hadda buy one..they still not makin a note in CL next year

:applause:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »
Breaking news:

Chelsea at risk of losing almost all their fans to Man City.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »

um so man vex cause teams can now do what is necessary to become contenders..........yes d salaries and buying offers were insane but the league have more real contenders now.... how in the flyin fuuck dat is ah bad thing ??? .......apart from d now screwed up transfer market economics.........and didn't d fellas play dey arse off........wham dey sidung an d ball go in d net for itself den....green eyes boy..... green eyes
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2012, 07:11:01 AM »

What is overdo?

When teams like Manchester United and Real Madrid was cherry picking whichever players they wanted to it wasn't overdo then?

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2012, 07:17:39 AM »

What is overdo?

When teams like Manchester United and Real Madrid was cherry picking whichever players they wanted to it wasn't overdo then?

Boom. Co-flickin-sign. People act like Man U didn't used to do the same thing. So iz only now that they don't have the most ammo to buy players that the market outta wack?

They helped create this monster. Let them keep searching for bargains now

Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2012, 07:52:02 AM »

What is overdo?

Thank you... and Real Madrid is my side eh... but sense is sense
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2012, 07:54:18 AM »

What is overdo?

Leave Madrid outta dis.  >:(
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »

What is overdo?

Los Galacticos ?  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2012, 08:00:46 AM »

What is overdo?

Los Galacticos ?  ::)

:devil:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

1]; } ?>