April 28, 2024, 10:03:58 AM

Author Topic: Look Loy: TTFF needs to now stand on it's own legs.  (Read 9106 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Look Loy: TTFF needs to now stand on it's own legs.
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »

Doh study them nah. They comparing an national organization with millions of dollars in resources to a couple ah fellas who looking for ah sweat. No wonder the TTFF could get support.

The man happy to see millions in gov't money thrown away, and he bawling that business people don't support the game.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
TTFF can be very marketable. I have lots of ideas !  You don't need a great team to be marketable. ...

Don't matter who is wearing red, we supporting it.
       You think TTFF can be marketable? the Forum trying to organize ah sweat for the longest while and it can't get of the ground,lets try some of those ideas you have and see if they will work,we don't need a great team for that. 

:rotfl:

because the fellahs organizing sticking, if i wasn't so busy i woulda organize the sweat. 8)

now that the tide has turned let us see who comes to party

The tide has turned...? are you proud that a national federation cannot even present a coherent accounting for how it spent taxpayers money under court order?

Doh study them nah. They comparing an national organization with millions of dollars in resources to a couple ah fellas who looking for ah sweat. No wonder the TTFF could get support.

Well d sweat is on Sun Aug 7th WN v Sancho Fete Match X1. Lets see if d TTFF can organize a friendly 4 we team.

Slap!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
TTFF can be very marketable. I have lots of ideas !  You don't need a great team to be marketable. ...

You think TTFF can be marketable? the Forum trying to organize ah sweat for the longest while and it can't get of the ground,lets try some of those ideas you have and see if they will work,we don't need a great team for that. 

Come on Coop's! Why you so quick to try to belittle yuh fellow forumites and always ready to defend that incompetent and unaccountable lot running the TTFF?!
Yuh could do better than that man but then again maybe yuh just post that to stir up debate and just rocking back to enjoy the reaction!  8)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:52:53 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »

:rotfl:

because the fellahs organizing sticking, if i wasn't so busy i woulda organize the sweat. 8)

now that the tide has turned let us see who comes to party

The tide has turned...? are you proud that a national federation cannot even present a coherent accounting for how it spent taxpayers money under court order?

Well d sweat is on Sun Aug 7th WN v Sancho Fete Match X1. Lets see if d TTFF can organize a friendly 4 we team.

What wrong with you yuh eh hear we playing Haiti Aug 10th....we Federation wukking!!!....

and oh yes....

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »

Come on Coop's! Why you so quick to try to belittle yuh fellow forumites and always ready to defend that incompetent and unaccountable lot running the TTFF?!
Yuh could do better than that man but then again maybe yuh just post that to stir up debate and just rocking back to enjoy the reaction!  8)
        Oh goosh,i eh try to belittle the man,i just make a joke to see if the guy will put forward some of his ideas for us.I cooling it these days,i don't have much to say,let all what going on run it's course and what ever decisions they come too i'm fine.What i'm interested in is what lies ahead for the future of T&T Football,who is in control etc etc 

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

Oh goosh,i eh try to belittle the man,i just make a joke to see if the guy will put forward some of his ideas for us.I cooling it these days,i don't have much to say,let all what going on run it's course and what ever decisions they come too i'm fine.What i'm interested in is what lies ahead for the future of T&T Football,who is in control etc etc 

Who is in control ??? Coops you eh serious ... you kyah remember in de old days when man kyah get ah play he used to take up the ball and mash up de game ??? so who taking over the debt that jack say de TTFF ( tax paying public ) owing him ? You feel it have man rat in dat hole ?? only ah set of invertebrates live there ....and no one from de outside want to be saddled with any debt from inception ....we go stay right dey ...no movement ...Jack go say ...is my ball and game done !

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2011, 07:00:11 AM »

Who is in control ??? Coops you eh serious ... you kyah remember in de old days when man kyah get ah play he used to take up the ball and mash up de game ??? so who taking over the debt that jack say de TTFF ( tax paying public ) owing him ? You feel it have man rat in dat hole ?? only ah set of invertebrates live there ....and no one from de outside want to be saddled with any debt from inception ....we go stay right dey ...no movement ...Jack go say ...is my ball and game done !
       Breds is alyu that want change and to get rid of the present administration,what is it you want Jack to do,you want him gone but then you don't want to be saddled with the mess he leaves,is either we want new people in there or we don't,nobody in they right mind eh going through that headache to try and better T&T Football,we have dug ourselves a very deep hole and it's a struggle to get out of it,the thing is it's not just one problem we have,we have problems in all aspects of Football and one man wants to solve them,if we can just let people responsible for the various positions in Football do their jobs and make them accountable for what they do we will be better off as a Football nation.
       They going,one by one they going,Jack on his way out,alyu eh want Lincoln he gone,who else Latapy he gone,when the judge get the accounts books he asking for Camps will be gone,just relax and enjoy the game.     

1]; } ?>