April 19, 2024, 03:04:55 AM

Author Topic: 2011 Gold Cup Thread.  (Read 75798 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: jamaiaca vs USA post thread.
« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
They play USA like is Barzil they playing....

Fraid, fraid !!!!...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2011, 03:20:48 PM »
T&T beat USa at competition level...

JAM never did !!!!...

Imagine USA B Team and beat Jamaica...

Rickette is a shit keeper.... he only rebounding... he is not a shot stopper.... he good on corsses and poor at shots...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2011, 03:22:12 PM »
F00ck Mosiah on de reggaeboyzsc website !!!!!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
I expect T&T to play with NO BALLS... but not Jamaica. !!!!!!

F00ck you Jamaica !!!!!!

Go eat yuh curry cunny and white rice !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »
Reggaefan is a blasted bullerman !!!!!.....

Whitmore have them men playing with NO BALLS !!!!!!!!!

Dempsey and Jones look like Ronaldo and Rivaldo vs Jamaica.....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
Jamaica bun again. Ah feel they was so focusing on teaching them HOW to play, that they forget the fitness part of the game. Then again, if you chasing ball whole game yuh bound to bun. They bun from the first half and mentally wasn't in it fuh the rest of the way.

Kinda disappointed but not at all surprised based on what I saw of them before. They were plain out hustled and lost focus.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »
2 shots on goal whole game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah !!!!!!..

Caribbean teams blight especially when it comes to USA !!!!!!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 19, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
Jamaica have a typical caribbean problem,they like to many unnecessary touches and cyar make proper passes when yuh closing dem down .They like room when they on de ball.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 19, 2011, 03:28:10 PM »
We could more than beat this USA team! all we need is the TTFF tuh stay tuh fack away from the coach and his selection policy, but if coach pfister could organize our defense and midfield we would beat this shyte team.

as a matter of fact, we beat a better team than this when we buss dem up in the semis round @ the HSC, they had charlie davies, altidor, cherundalo, clark and questrun or what ever the fack his name is. whitmore got it all wrong today.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »
What fitness yuh talking about, USA use a second string, ontop of a second string and still win...

Look Donovan came on late in de second half....

Caribbean players have no heart, they strong but never fit.....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »
All de boast RF talk bout, JAM couldn't even get 3 passes together....

Without Speed, Richards is tutu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2011, 03:31:09 PM »
jamaica played to slow in transition, plus they gave the U.S. too much time on the ball, and allowed them the freedom to control the midfield, which is where they lost the battle.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »
Smallmag, the USA is worst! they would never ever route for us in a billion yrs! i have actually been in many bars to watch T&T play in concacaf competition and had loads of jamaicans routing for us like they were trinis, so yuh need tuh cool wid all dat miss information.

i could see you never live no where else but trinidad, so yuh shouldn't talk things yuh don't know. outside of "little" POS, trinis and jamaicans actually live like family side by side in case yuh untraveled arse don't know.

Why you wasting yuh time? The amount of Jamaicans was rooting fuh us when we went Germany... some even made the trip and all.  When people live their life in a tribal (as you does call it, lol) box what else you expect.  People free to support who they want, but it funny sometimes to read the justifications.

As for the game... Jamaica play shit.  Johnson and Ricketts were the only ones who made the flight.  Even so, Ricketts is a rock... but so too are his hands.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 19, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »
Why you wasting yuh time? The amount of Jamaicans was rooting fuh us when we went Germany... some even made the trip and all.  When people live their life in a tribal (as you does call it, lol) box what else you expect.  People free to support who they want, but it funny sometimes to read the justifications.

As for the game... Jamaica play shit.  Johnson and Ricketts were the only ones who made the flight.  Even so, Ricketts is a rock... but so too are his hands.

yeah Jamaica pop down...

also we all have jamaican in-laws and family and team-mates, class-mates and friends...

from my personal collection... some yardie friends who make de trip in 06

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 19, 2011, 05:02:28 PM »
We could only hope those that grow old eventually grow up
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »

yeah Jamaica pop down...

also we all have jamaican in-laws and family and team-mates, class-mates and friends...

from my personal collection... some yardie friends who make de trip in 06

Nice pic!  One ah mih Jamaican pardnas in DC text mih and say he going and watch the game from ah bar... I text him back and say ah doh like Jamaicans but go Reggae Boyz, lol.  They real disappoint mih today.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2011, 06:01:51 PM »
panama now equalize against salvador...madness

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »
Panama equalized in the last minute of reg. time!  They just had a bullet that went very close too.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »
So where is small's post that ppl respondin to?  In another thread?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »
panama into the semis!   another clash against the us, but dont expect the us to play as poorly as last time, should be a good one

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »
Oh Bwoy what  a let dung.. I really dont think JA was mentally prepared for U.S. I mean U.S look like Giants and JA looked like grenada or even wurst TNT today.. Whitmore Not ready for this Job? I mean This team did not look like dey came out to play football at all. I have never seen Jamaica played this bad In a long long time.. This was bad football. USA First goal was a killer .... anyway go USA & Panama again two teams playing each other that I actually Like...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
Oh Bwoy what  a let dung.. I really dont think JA was mentally prepared for U.S. I mean U.S look like Giants and JA looked like grenada or even wurst TNT today.. Whitmore Not ready for this Job? I mean This team did not look like dey came out to play football at all. I have never seen Jamaica played this bad In a long long time.. This was bad football. USA First goal was a killer .... anyway go USA & Panama again two teams playing each other that I actually Like...

war

yea... all allyuh on my scene about my post like a set of little bitches

How Small Mag could back USA instead of Jam? Caribbean Unity Small Mag! USA does Tief we ! USA this and that... USA f**king organised you jackasses.. we should take an example

Yea allyuh can back them stink f**king shithongs.. thats like United fans supporting Liverpool , or Madrid fans supporting Barca

RF always playing mr Politician.. but If you go in any TT Jam thread you will see all of them cockroaches talking a setta shit about us

BACK THEM ! CARIBBEAN UNITY!  ::)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:24:11 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 19, 2011, 08:31:07 PM »
Smallmag, the USA is worst! they would never ever route for us in a billion yrs! i have actually been in many bars to watch T&T play in concacaf competition and had loads of jamaicans routing for us like they were trinis, so yuh need tuh cool wid all dat miss information.

i could see you never live no where else but trinidad, so yuh shouldn't talk things yuh don't know. outside of "little" POS, trinis and jamaicans actually live like family side by side in case yuh untraveled arse don't know.

yea dais true just cool! so ah hatta co-sign dey too but ah guess its all bout wuh ah fella expose too..so to each his or her own sameway!

I expect T&T to play with NO BALLS... but not Jamaica. !!!!!!

Didnt see d game but i agree wid sam..ah JA is one team yuh would always expect tuh play wid heart and some vigor...so dat was disappointin tuh hear smh!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »
yea... all allyuh on my scene about my post like a set of little bitches

How Small Mag could back USA instead of Jam? Caribbean Unity Small Mag! USA does Tief we ! USA this and that... USA f**king organised you jackasses.. we should take an example

Yea allyuh can back them stink f**king shithongs.. thats like United fans supporting Liverpool , or Madrid fans supporting Barca

RF always playing mr Politician.. but If you go in any TT Jam thread you will see all of them cockroaches talking a setta shit about us

BACK THEM ! CARIBBEAN UNITY!  ::)

And herein lies the problem.  Small yuh know there is plenty to experience outside of an internet forum right?
What ppl tellin yuh here is about real life experiences, and real life trumps the internet every time.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 19, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »
Both teams played with heart, but I didn't like El Salvador's gamesmanship.  Both teams went VERY close in extra time.  That was an entertaining game.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 19, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »
Saw about 25 mins of the game and for all that I'd heard of Jamaica's potential this tournament I was very disappointed - They looked like any Caribbean team (including T&T) - amateur and disjointed.  The U.S. weren't that impressive looking either but as a professional cohesive unit they looked a entire division above Jamaica - as they always do over Caribbean teams.  Was rooting for JA in this one but the match, and the scoreline seemed pretty par for the course...Status Quo maintained. 

Is it just me or is it extreeeemely difficult to stomach this Goal Cup standard of football right on the back of a season of Champions League
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 19, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
 :rotfl: Sam...one thing though it was also Jamaica's B team.

If I can steal from Big Mag F#CK THE US TEAM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:04:38 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 19, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »
what is the problem with caribbean unity? when ghana was the lone african team in the 2010 WC, de whole of africa was behind them. why cant we do the same thing?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 19, 2011, 11:28:46 PM »
Sam sounds very uneducated and football blind. :rotfl: With all talk with no sense behind him which is the sign of a part time football follower. When these uneducated part time followers speak absolute nonsense, one of the reasons Trinidad football is so bad is highlighted. Too many people in this county are like Sam and "think" they follow football but amm they really don't.
"US send a B or a C team???" are u blind? thats a full strength US team. If the world cup was tomorrow that would be the team that going. Donovan was left out for tactical reasons.
And for your info can you remember how bad Trinidad look in the last Gold Cup they went to, plus how bad they look last time they played the US in the US..... Sam ur comments are laughable.
Jamaica,which we should  have a stronger rivalry with{ I argree Small M 100%}, should be supported when they go against they U.S. like how I am sure the majority of  Meryside and London wanted United to beat Barcelona in the Wembley final.
Going back to Sam maybe it was Jamaica with the weaker team.......with out Fuller,Cummings,Gardener, and potential players like Bekford,Z Hinds,Hoilett. Sam is forgetting Jamaica finish 1st in their group conceding no goalss last time T@T was in the world cup they finish dead LAST in there group. I am not a blind football supporter I watch the game, so Sam please stop making ignorant non factual claims like if you dont know football because I want to believe you do.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 20, 2011, 03:28:44 AM »
Sam sounds very uneducated and football blind. :rotfl: With all talk with no sense behind him which is the sign of a part time football follower. When these uneducated part time followers speak absolute nonsense, one of the reasons Trinidad football is so bad is highlighted. Too many people in this county are like Sam and "think" they follow football but amm they really don't.
"US send a B or a C team???" are u blind? thats a full strength US team. If the world cup was tomorrow that would be the team that going. Donovan was left out for tactical reasons.
And for your info can you remember how bad Trinidad look in the last Gold Cup they went to, plus how bad they look last time they played the US in the US..... Sam ur comments are laughable.
Jamaica,which we should  have a stronger rivalry with{ I argree Small M 100%}, should be supported when they go against they U.S. like how I am sure the majority of  Meryside and London wanted United to beat Barcelona in the Wembley final.
Going back to Sam maybe it was Jamaica with the weaker team.......with out Fuller,Cummings,Gardener, and potential players like Bekford,Z Hinds,Hoilett. Sam is forgetting Jamaica finish 1st in their group conceding no goalss last time T@T was in the world cup they finish dead LAST in there group. I am not a blind football supporter I watch the game, so Sam please stop making ignorant non factual claims like if you dont know football because I want to believe you do.
So mr 50 cents , where you from ? BC i cyar figure it out. and the only reason i ask is BC yuh agreeing with ah yuteman (small mag) who just call jkans cockroaches which include my children BC their mother is jamaican and my kids grew up in yard.

FYI, you could take yuh bad vibes else where! we are all about love and good vibes on here except for ah few haters. we are not english boys on here, football is ah past time and nothing more! @ the end of the day we are all caribbean ppl with the same experiences, so fack the manU and liverpool values! ah bet if ah race war break out in england, liverpool, chelsea and manu fans would come together tuh drop crowbars and two by four in we westindian arses! we might even see ah revival of the teddy boys.

PS: ah wonder if this is the said shatta guy who get banned last yr? if it is then disregard this thread since it's beyond your tribal comprehension.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:43:35 AM by just cool »

1]; } ?>