April 19, 2024, 02:13:08 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico U-20 Game (01-Apr-11).  (Read 23510 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico U-20 Game (01-Apr-11).
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »
If the guys don't realize how much work they to do after this whipping then I don't know. Theses guys have to figure how to improve on they own. The have to work on their quickness. They have to work on strength/stamina.If they depend on TTFF, I don't think they getting past the 1st round in qualifying for Brazil.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2011, 10:02:58 PM »
If I was T&T coach, I woulda never pick any local players, especially in the defense area... I doh care who disagree with meh. We foreign college players could have done a better job than this group ah shit snakes...Even on the senior team, the local players is garbage. Some of these fellars playing in the PFL, I now see why it doh get no kinda crowd support..who want to pay money to watch this kinda shit football?
foreign college player?  Who leaving school to come a play football?
I was just saying they woud have done better than these "none thinking, slow off the ball players"...They good where they are in school. College coaches have more sense than most are these PFL and national coaches. I say hire them for we under 17 and 20 teams. We might getter results from them.

And how you come to that conclusion?
Watching this SHIT FOOTBAL these so call players playing. I've watched college football and quite a few of them play with some kind of strategy and they actually execute them. It might not be preety football like we all like watching, but it gets them results, and that is what is important. Seriously....watch how a local base player plays, then compare it to a foreign base player. You will see that their energy and their thinking on the field is wayyyy different. Plain talk bad manners.... We local base players is just be on gualaree thing and they not good.

Which college player you know could make the team and name them. Plus, would they have left school for a semester to play?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
If the guys don't realize how much work they to do after this whipping then I don't know. Theses guys have to figure how to improve on they own. The have to work on their quickness. They have to work on strength/stamina.If they depend on TTFF, I don't think they getting past the 1st round in qualifying for Brazil.

This is 90% a coaching failure on this team for this tournament.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2011, 10:07:00 PM »

Watch Winchester attitude and tell me if he learn anything. He blaming everybody else.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 01, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
learn from the mistakes go again socawarriors all the way

The mistakes is we need a new federation, better coaches and a proper development plan & no interference from Jack!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2011, 10:10:16 PM »
Our football is Dreadful, Embarrassing And Depressing!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »

Cosign! Where Weary?  :-[
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

Watch Winchester attitude and tell me if he learn anything. He blaming everybody else.

That is why I say is a coaching failure. You have players who not on the same page. Once the game plan (kick and hope) breakdown, there is nothing else to fall back on. I don't think the players are bad, but this team is aimless. They were never put in a position to win.

Fenwick might be an ass, but he is not an idiot. Send him by the youths and get rid of all the others
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2011, 10:13:56 PM »

This is 90% a coaching failure on this team for this tournament.

Correct!! The remaining 20% is the federation, cyah blame the players for not being good enough, they did their best!  :-[

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »

A coach home told he thinks that Winchester has regressed or not improved. whichever way you want to put it.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 01, 2011, 10:16:52 PM »

Are you saying these are the lads we are depending on to get to Brazil? Are you serious?  ???

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2011, 10:21:06 PM »
WE SO HARDEN or we just too duncy? the coaches we have dioh learn from  constant cut arse? i mean if I am one of these players hoping to represent the national team; ah taking meh cut arse but ah sure know the next time ah see Mexico ah ready fuh what they bringing.
We Footballers like cheap whores...we just keep taking wood and taking wood

I would more agree with you if you substitute Footballers for Coaches!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »

Are you saying these are the lads we are depending on to get to Brazil? Are you serious?  ???

This is the crop who should on the next WC team isn't. They should be the age. Around 22. But I do agree this group has to cover plenty ground for international level.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 01, 2011, 10:24:48 PM »

I now  reach so I eh want 2 go through d whole thread 2 c how much we get so please tell me d sordid details.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 01, 2011, 10:38:23 PM »

I now  reach so I eh want 2 go through d whole thread 2 c how much we get so please tell me d sordid details.

We lost 5 - 0 to Mexico and were lucky not to get more! Our team could not string more than 3 decent passes together until the last 15minutes of the game when it was too late and Mexico had eased their foot off the pedal! We only had about 2 shots on goal that the Mexican keeper had to save for the whole game! Our boys can’t make a throw-in without losing the ball right away!

I feel sorry for the players as they have both a coaching and federation problem which is out of their hands! They did their best but it was boys playing men as far as football skills & brains is concerned!

I say we should withdraw all our teams from international tournaments forthwith for a year until we sort our problems out! We need a new federation, better coaches and a proper player development programme but Jack & Anil say Brazil here we come so who is I to argue because according to some Jack is ah boss!

We need folks that care about our football in charge and the current lot clearly don't and our football is simply a reflected of their lack of care and nurturing!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:41:47 PM by Socapro »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 01, 2011, 10:39:09 PM »
I eh know taco have more punch to it than ah roti

:rotfl: :rotfl: Classic
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2011, 10:47:03 PM »
Send TTFA some flowers. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 01, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »
Correct!! The remaining 20% is the federation, cyah blame the players for not being good enough, they did their best!  :-[

They may have done their best, but they were probably also not good enough. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »
that why I don't waste my time to watch these teams poor football.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »

We lost 5 - 0 to Mexico and were lucky not to get more! Our team could not string more than 3 decent passes together until the last 15minutes of the game when it was too late and Mexico had eased their foot off the pedal! We only had about 2 shots on goal that the Mexican keeper had to save for the whole game! Our boys can’t make a throw-in without losing the ball right away!

I feel sorry for the players as they have both a coaching and federation problem which is out of their hands! They did their best but it was boys playing men as far as football skills & brains is concerned!

I say we should withdraw all our teams from international tournaments forthwith for a year until we sort our problems out! We need a new federation, better coaches and a proper player development programme but Jack & Anil say Brazil here we come so who is I to argue because according to some Jack is ah boss!

We need folks that care about our football in charge and the current lot clearly don't and our football is simply a reflected of their lack of care and nurturing!

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2011, 04:08:29 AM »
But wait, our team too is a bunch of schools boys.... we dont have no foreign professionals on the team either.

I thought you had a couple Collegiate players from the US? my bad.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2011, 04:55:36 AM »
Vranes who is an European coach, who coached in the European Cup, was two years ago one of the best coaches in the CONCACAF; praised for leading T&T to their first U20 since 1991 and now he is labeled "no good, useless" etc etc.

Astonishing!

Beat the bushes! Lift up the big stone dem! Look under the pile of wood!

Find out

Who ultimately responsible for the players development?
At what ages?
Which clubs?
Who in charge of the direction?

If yuh find all that in place, in good working order and to your satisfaction. Then point finger   :waiting:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2011, 05:11:39 AM »
Thank God we didn't go through !

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 02, 2011, 05:43:46 AM »
Oh lord, tsk, tsk, tsk....these T&T supporters *smh*.....they like ah bunch ah Good Friday booboolie......aye, all yuh good yes.  Thank goodness I resign T&T football last year until the real problem is resolved. 

But despair not fellow countrymen.....ah hear we juss get ah bess coach and the best part is......wait for it, wait for it....

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!  whoo hoo!!!  aren't y'all just excited??!!!  *rubs hands in glee*   ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 02, 2011, 06:48:41 AM »
We going Brazil with Machel and Rikki Jai as cultural ambassadors with David Rudder as the opening act with Bahai Girl. We  representing ask Jack and Anil.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2011, 07:58:13 AM »
the team is not talented enough

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2011, 08:02:28 AM »
the team is not talented enough

It have nothing to do with talent, de team just shittie as a team because they not properly coach.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:05:53 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 02, 2011, 08:05:21 AM »
Vranes who is an European coach, who coached in the European Cup, was two years ago one of the best coaches in the CONCACAF; praised for leading T&T to their first U20 since 1991 and now he is labeled "no good, useless" etc etc.

Astonishing!

Beat the bushes! Lift up the big stone dem! Look under the pile of wood!

Find out

Who ultimately responsible for the players development?
At what ages?
Which clubs?
Who in charge of the direction?

If yuh find all that in place, in good working order and to your satisfaction. Then point finger   :waiting:

Yes and no....

I know de bigger problem is the TTFF.

But the team has been together since under 15 and have played over 12 games for THIS YEAR to be playing de type of shit they did is unacceptable.

Dont forget Zoran team qualify for the last world cup with one game.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »
just finish reading the few post...ah wonder what Anil Robert have to say about it...if their is any accountability

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
I stopped watching at 2-0 because i knew what was coming. I feel like a complete fool for even watching the parts I did, for even hoping. I should know better. I should know that with Warner, Corneal, and the rest of the jackasses at ttff our football will go NOWHERE. WE HAVE NO FOOTBALL PROGRAM.
Hart for president

1]; } ?>