April 19, 2024, 03:32:53 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sacks his lawyer.  (Read 5987 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Jack Warner sacks his lawyer.
« on: March 15, 2011, 04:07:47 PM »

Just an update on the case today guys, I heard that Warner sacked Kelvin Ramkisson.

Basically, the judge has said they have to pay the interim by May 16th. The accounts are due on 31st May. From this, the judge will calculate how much extra the players will receive and this has to be paid within 7 days!

Unless they can prove otherwise, this should amount to around $40 million less the interim.

Jacks dilemma is that if he shows all of the documents pertaining to the bonuses including what was spent, he may well be showing how he syphoned it off. Effectively, in order to reduce the amount owed to players, he will be implicating himself in fraud.

However, if they keep the accounts as they are, the judge will award 50% of the perceived figure as this has never been challenged by TTFF, and he will probably order an investigation. Being as Jack was in charge of LOC2006 and presented false accounts, again, he is implicated in fraud.

You can imagine Jack doesn't want to open his books as there will be much more than this to explain.

So the players are expecting the TTFF to make an offer. The players will want around $25 million ?. Thats a big hole in Jacks pocket, but what are his options?

The thing is, if a settlement can't be agreed, or Jack is not apologetic, the players can just hold out, knowing that Ollie & Jacks assets can be seized and they will get up to $40 million.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:55:26 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sacks his lawyer.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 04:11:42 PM »
damn this like ah game ah all fo's ....will de Jack get hang??? Play yuh cards right Mr. Hislop

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 04:30:56 PM »
A hole in Jack's pocket still means that Jack got away, yet again. And football will keep paying the price. These players have the ability to rid us of this administration once and for all. I hope they do the right thing for themselves and for the country.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »
Why he doh sack he f&^%$#ng self!!!  and take Scamps and Grodent and the rest of the rats with him.....nasty, stinking, dutty tief!!!!...I say so who vex loss!!!.... >:( :cursing: :cursing:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 05:41:18 PM »
Why he doh sack he f&^%$#ng self!!!  and take Scamps and Grodent and the rest of the rats with him.....nasty, stinking, dutty tief!!!!...I say so who vex loss!!!.... >:( :cursing: :cursing:

:rotfl:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 06:00:15 PM »
Question. Should the players try to force the audit of the books?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »
if it can show Jack currupt i say yes. He get away with too much already
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »

yeah oui!!!...they should go all the way bring down the football brothel to its foundations

Problem is what de kinda money being disbursed them fellahs might splinter even further..some want full justice some go want to pull bull in ah new bentley

look how much men take early payoff when de money was small
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 06:34:42 PM »
I say go 4 d jackular. That being said I blieve they have done more than anybody else. They have run their leg of the relay 2 rid of dem crooks so me eh grudge dem if dey drop d baton now when dey get d money. I say drop d baton as it eh have nobody 2 pass it 2.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 06:57:06 PM »

yeah oui!!!...they should go all the way bring down the football brothel to its foundations

Problem is what de kinda money being disbursed them fellahs might splinter even further..some want full justice some go want to pull bull in ah new bentley

look how much men take early payoff when de money was small

My thoughts exactly. But....would this be avoided if the players receive their payout?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
Why don't they just go for the full $40 million? Way I see it, its disapeared into someones pocket already, so it might as well go to the people who exposed them.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 07:45:11 PM »
Why don't they just go for the full $40 million? Way I see it, its disapeared into someones pocket already, so it might as well go to the people who exposed them.

AGREEDDDDDDDDD and d fact dat d micky mouse books were already submitted mean dat d blue building at d cor of Park and Richmond street should expect a call or even betta a visit.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »
NO GREASE ALLOWED
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »
Now is the time to rally the masses and pull out the placards and start a march on Edward St and in front Kantac plaza. Now is the time to make the move and flood town with information. Call the Radio Station and write the Newspapers. Now is the time.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
Now is the time to rally the masses and pull out the placards and start a march on Edward St and in front Kantac plaza. Now is the time to make the move and flood town with information. Call the Radio Station and write the Newspapers. Now is the time.

IS LENT IT MIGHT WUK

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 02:45:01 AM »

AGREEDDDDDDDDD and d fact dat d micky mouse books were already submitted mean dat d blue building at d cor of Park and Richmond street should expect a call or even betta a visit.

Is Park and Richmond??  I was going down by the Simpaul's place on Dundonald Street with mih Placard....oh dais CONCACAF........ah well, is de same shit, different location....

HA!!  Good luck with that.
Yuh eh hear we get a bess coach and we going Brazil or wha?? 
Rally troops??  Where??  Yuh eh hear dat eh good for we football??
Rally troops??  Yuh eh hear de players greedy?? 
What troops??  Yuh eh hear de troops say dem cyar be too bothered, this football thing is purely for entertainment
Now is de time??   Yeah, uh huh, suuurrreee I right behind de first man down on Park and Richmond or Dundonald..... ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 04:56:20 AM »

JUSTICE: Arnold Phillip, 34, (left) shows the leg where one of four bullets remains lodged after he was shot by police. His attorney Kelvin Ramkisson looks on.
Author: SUREASH CHOLAI
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 07:31:40 AM »

Is Park and Richmond??  I was going down by the Simpaul's place on Dundonald Street with mih Placard....oh dais CONCACAF........ah well, is de same shit, different location....

What troops??  Yuh eh hear de troops say dem cyar be too bothered, this football thing is purely for entertainment
Now is de time??   Yeah, uh huh, suuurrreee I right behind de first man down on Park and Richmond or Dundonald..... ::) ::)

Park and Richmond is Fraud Squad

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 10:00:20 AM »

JUSTICE: Arnold Phillip, 34, (left) shows the leg where one of four bullets remains lodged after he was shot by police. His attorney Kelvin Ramkisson looks on.

Ramkissoon borrow he father suit or what?

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 10:02:26 AM »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 11:09:17 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Fuh ah big shot lawyer to boot....at first glance I was like doh tell me he was the one wearing de Clarke's

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »
NO GREASE ALLOWED

I nearly dead with this one yes...  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »

So the players are expecting the TTFF to make an offer. The players will want around $25 million ?. Thats a big hole in Jacks pocket, but what are his options?

i hope they reject jacks offer  ..... time to get rid of them guys
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »

Park and Richmond is Fraud Squad

oh ho.....gotcha....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »

Like :devil: Jack ripping he off too..  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Fuh ah big shot lawyer to boot....at first glance I was like doh tell me he was the one wearing de Clarke's
All American

1]; } ?>