0 (0%)
Bertille St Clair
3 (3.2%)
Clint Marcelle
0 (0%)
Anthony Rougier
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Best local coach we currently have.  (Read 5045 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best local coach we currently have.
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
Reynold Carrington...keep an eye on him...hearing real good things...for a while now
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
Reynold Carrington...keep an eye on him...hearing real good things...for a while now

If he could stay out of jail first, or maybe you talking about being a prision coach ?

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 06:40:39 PM »
Errol first up don't chop meh head off for asking this, am not sure i get it  but maybe u can enlighten me ,  you have mentioned both stuart charles and lincoln phillips are from school   help me understand  like an enquring i'd like to know  help me understand nah breds  like i say its nothing personnal i just wanna know what u meant by that ? aren't they useful  in the overall sense knowledgeably for the game in tnt .... as a useful note i may point out alex ferguson  he is old school and running things manchester utd and successfull too can he be called school as well?   am just asking meh bro remember we are all here   wanting the very best for the overall upliftment of football in all of TNT , both individuals mr stuart charles and lincoln phillips  should be kept in eyes view as they both have much to offer and should not be ignored , i imagine  you want the same for football home as well .. over to you breds much respect

I mean, same school as they are from the older generation who are up to date with mordern football, thats all.

They are both class men in my opinion....

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »
I know Grovey had a stint with one of the junior teams like U17 or something but I feel he should be given a chance though. The man is consistently have his team as the best school team in the nation, consistently.
If not him then for sure Terry Fenwick. The man is more knowledgeable than most of the goats that coaching we boys right now

1]; } ?>