March 28, 2024, 08:04:19 PM

Author Topic: Fight over food on the NYC subway... caught on tape  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fight over food on the NYC subway... caught on tape
« on: March 24, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gjXMTdTIreI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gjXMTdTIreI</a>

truetrini

Re: Fight over food on the NYC subway... caught on tape
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 12:34:47 AM »
The lo mein chronicles.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 05:20:02 AM »
"what type of animal eats on a train....?"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 05:58:58 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpFVNcpFkQg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bpFVNcpFkQg</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 07:45:31 AM »
Is all fun and games till somebody get ah piece ah onion in dey eye
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 08:37:31 AM »

A HUNGRY 1
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »

As I said elsewhere... that piece ah talk alone bought her ass that beatdown.  Eating on the train is against the law in many jurisdictions, but in NYC that legal... I dunno why she couldn't mind she own business.  Maybe she was on Atkins and de carbs set she off?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 10:50:25 AM »
She had belly taking dem on two to one.

IN Toronto, I know some black ppl just salivating, waiting for a white person to cross dem like dat.

What woulda piss me off is not the eating but being trapped with that smell on the train.

The white woman lucky dem fellas break it up. But she was brave though.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »

IN Toronto, I know some black ppl just salivating, waiting for a white person to cross dem like dat.

What woulda piss me off is not the eating but being trapped with that smell on the train.

VB

Trapped with what smell??  You ever ride a train before... let alone NYC Transit?

steups... she was begging fuh ah cutass, brave my ass.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 11:42:15 AM »
clearly a noodle summit at de white house is needed.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »

VB

Trapped with what smell??  You ever ride a train before... let alone NYC Transit?

steups... she was begging fuh ah cutass, brave my ass.

Yes, I've riden trains many times. Granted our Toronto trains may not have the stench of a NYC but I know of what I speak. In terms of the impending cut ass, yes she was rather brave and never backe down.

giggsy11

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 01:25:56 PM »

VB

That wasn't belly but pure stupidity, triggered by feelings of entitlement with a heavy dose of rudeness! Before I watch it I thought the train was crowded and the woman eating was on top of her or encroaching on her personal space in some way. But dry so she start on the chick who probably hasn't had time to eat and so she taking care of her hunger. I had a similar experience where a white man had the audacity to ask me i"f I couldn't read that there is no eating on the bus"? Some people really feel like they could talk to you and say whatever they want!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 01:33:26 PM »
, triggered by feelings of entitlement

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »
Perhaps it's a matter of how you use your common sense. I know what it feels like to be trapped in a corner with somone's food. Thus, I have tried to use some sense when in the shoe is on the other foot.

In a crowded train/bus it's not always that easy to eat a meal. I tend to eat simple things that will ease my hunger but not inconvenience others, eg. a beef patty etc.

As for me (if I were the white woman) I woulda just move just to avoid the inconvenience. The only time I have ever lost it on public transportation was when a woman light up nex to me in the train and another when some young J'can fellas start to harass a woman from India for no reason and started to literally chant "coolie." That J'can bitch jump when I hold on to him.

VB

giggsy11

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 01:44:48 PM »
Perhaps it's a matter of how you use your common sense. I know what it feels like to be trapped in a corner with somone's food. Thus, I have tried to use some sense when in the shoe is on the other foot.

In a crowded train/bus it's not always that easy to eat a meal. I tend to eat simple things that will ease my hunger but not inconvenience others, eg. a beef patty etc.

As for me (if I were the white woman) I woulda just move just to avoid the inconvenience. The only time I have ever lost it on public transportation was when a woman light up nex to me in the train and another when some young J'can fellas start to harass a woman from India for no reason and started to literally chant "coolie." That J'can bitch jump when I hold on to him.

VB

I don't see how it was an inconvenience to her, plus the woman was on one side and she was on the other and the train was not crowded so they had no one sitting next to them. She should have just walked or driven if she didn't wish to deal with people on the train!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
To summarize de incident.....De woman was jus hungry and de smell ah de food was making she belly growl. De gyal didn't want to share/offer. She get vex and insinuate de gyal eating de food was an animal. De two gyal get vex and beat she.
Stupessss all ah dat coulda be avoided if de gyal did say "miss lady yuh want some noodles"
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 07:11:06 PM »
Yes, I've riden trains many times. Granted our Toronto trains may not have the stench of a NYC but I know of what I speak. In terms of the impending cut ass, yes she was rather brave and never backe down.

This comment alone proves yuh don't know what de ass yuh talking about.  NYC tunnels and the odd station may stink but for most parts the trains don't stink... unless is somebody on the train stinking.  Secondly, all the trains are ventilated, with fans and A/C to expel air... so there would have been no "stench" for that blasted woman to contend with.  Thirdly... is f**king pasta... not three day old curry.  What the ass she complaining about?  It is legal to eat on the trains, they not doing anything illegal, mind yuh f**king business.  Thirdly even if yuh dat offended, say something and leave it alone.  But nah... she want to carry on talk and calling people animal and all kinda shit... she lucky she didn't end up wearing the sole of somebody shoe across she teeth.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

VB

Common sense eh have nutten to do with it fella... you have never lived in NY and so yuh cannot relate to what yuh watching.  People does do everything on the run... in other places man woulda been eating in dey car.  In NY people disproportionately depend on the trains, so grabbing a bite mean yuh have to eat on train.  Now you taking the girl to task fuh what she was eating... apparently a sandwich fine with you but some spaghetti off-limits... that is shit talk, plain and simple.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 08:59:02 PM »
As Bakes say, in most other jurisdictions, eating on subway trains is illegal, especially in DC. The authorities are pretty strict about it down here.

That doh stop people though.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »
When I was doing graduate school, I got a verbal warning for eating on the Green Line... have not ridden metro for a while. But was juggling full time school and work... so eating on de train was sometimes out of convenience

I have problems with the honkie calling her an animal (rodents mainly eat on trains)

1) I'm seeing this trend emerging more and more... of liberal honkies "speaking their mind" when is something they doh like. Abhorred the comments I heard about Blacks and Black Churches here in Maryland when the State House voted against Gay marriage.

2) Is spagetti not chitterlings she eating... If she was eating chitterlings I would be offended.

3) De young black girl look like she going to work or school or something like that (name tag on bag)... so she may be eating out of convenience. Is not like the white ooman was sitting next to her... De honkie deserve that beatdown....

Ribbit dem comments uncalled for.... I is not ah big POTUS fan especially with he lapdog here in Maryland, Martin "The Lying Leprechaun" Owe Malley but BHO have nutten to do with this.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:15:23 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »
, triggered by feelings of entitlement

Mother came home about an month ago upset and rightfully so because a white woman had the audacity to tell her she should not be writing notes(mom was killing time before a meet-up) in the mall(Markham, ON) food-court. She found it weird this lady was only watching at her and eventually the woman just came out and said it. I told her, it should of been me, would of given her a piece of my mind.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 12:22:01 AM »

VB

Common sense eh have nutten to do with it fella... you have never lived in NY and so yuh cannot relate to what yuh watching.  People does do everything on the run... in other places man woulda been eating in dey car.  In NY people disproportionately depend on the trains, so grabbing a bite mean yuh have to eat on train.  Now you taking the girl to task fuh what she was eating... apparently a sandwich fine with you but some spaghetti off-limits... that is shit talk, plain and simple.

You know, usually I ignore your braying on this site, as I realize you have some infatuation with your self opinionated intellect.

So you are not aware that people garnish their pasta. Your eyes are so good, you could see inside that dish and know what sauce is or not on it. It could be be mixed with beef and sauce for all you know.

Secondly people have a right to be offended if there is a smell.

Where de ass I say I have a problem with pasta. Don’t levy your ignorance on me.

Let’s just say you don’t know what the fu&^ was in the pasta so don’t tell me some shit that it eh have no smell.

Yes manners in NYC is on a different level so perhaps for people like you it’s the norm. It would explain  the boorish manner in which you communicate yourself.

VB

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2011, 12:46:51 AM »
You know, usually I ignore your braying on this site, as I realize you have some infatuation with your self opinionated intellect.

So you are not aware that people garnish their pasta. Your eyes are so good, you could see inside that dish and know what sauce is or not on it. It could be be mixed with beef and sauce for all you know.

Where de ass I say I have a problem with pasta. Don’t levy your ignorance on me.

Let’s just say you don’t know what the fu&^ was in the pasta so don’t tell me some shit that it eh have no smell.

Yes manners in NYC is on a different level so perhaps for people like you it’s the norm. It would explain  the boorish manner in which you communicate yourself.

VB

Not only are you ignorant, but yuh dotish too on top of that.  I point out the bullshit that yuh talking and yuh best response is that I have some infatuation with my "self-opinionated intellect"... whatever that means.  If I tell you yuh talking shit is because yuh talking shit... not because I feel I smarter than you.  Relative intellect have nutten to do with the fact that yuh don't know what the f**k yuh talking about.

Now yuh coming with shit talk about garnishing pasta... did you not read the part about the trains being ventilated?  How the ass she go smell pasta across the aisle with the fans sucking the air out the car?  Did you even hear her complain about the smell the whole time?  Even if she offended by the smell then f**k she, let she get off or move to another car, it not illegal then mind yuh muddac**t business. I don't have to actually see what in the box... one just have to use their brain, you should try it.  The woman was clearly being a c**t, just like you are now... maybe that is why yuh could relate tuh she.  No matter how you try and make this about me and how I "communicate myself" yuh talking out yuh f**king ass... hardluck if yuh find that boorish, yuh c**t.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 12:48:39 AM »
As Bakes say, in most other jurisdictions, eating on subway trains is illegal, especially in DC. The authorities are pretty strict about it down here.

That doh stop people though.

I eh know you was in DC all this time... I remember that story about the 12-year old they arrest fuh eating french fries or something on the Metro back in 2000.  Talk about dotish gestapo police.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 02:39:37 AM »

VB

Not only are you ignorant, but yuh dotish too on top of that.  I point out the bullshit that yuh talking and yuh best response is that I have some infatuation with my "self-opinionated intellect"... whatever that means.  If I tell you yuh talking shit is because yuh talking shit... not because I feel I smarter than you.  Relative intellect have nutten to do with the fact that yuh don't know what the f**k yuh talking about.

Now yuh coming with shit talk about garnishing pasta... did you not read the part about the trains being ventilated?  How the ass she go smell pasta across the aisle with the fans sucking the air out the car?  Did you even hear her complain about the smell the whole time?  Even if she offended by the smell then f**k she, let she get off or move to another car, it not illegal then mind yuh muddac**t business. I don't have to actually see what in the box... one just have to use their brain, you should try it.  The woman was clearly being a c**t, just like you are now... maybe that is why yuh could relate tuh she.  No matter how you try and make this about me and how I "communicate myself" yuh talking out yuh f**king ass... hardluck if yuh find that boorish, yuh c**t.

The fact is both of us catch that video after the talk started, so neither of us know for a fact what going on with that pasta.

Secondly, I stated that she could’ve gotten up and walked to another seat because the train wasn’t that crowded. So what de fu^& you telling  me she could get up for. I already stated that. You want to add illiteracy to boorish as well.

All trains have a ventilation system, it doesn’t mean that they can vent all smells ASAP. You’ve never been on a train and catch a person vamp. Then again you live in NYC. It clean too bad and you know everything about trains.

So if a man buss a fart next to you, it cool because you have a ventilation system?

What is warming to me, is that the fellas got in there and broke it up before it got too outta hand. In Toronto I have seen black people beating the shit out of white people for no reason and I mean no reason and other blacks just stand up there and stare. Strangely in every case, it’s been West Indians involved, not an African. I don’t know the reason for this strange denominator.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 05:24:12 AM »
am I the only one who thought that the white woman appeared to have mental issues?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »
ah wonder if de camera wasn't dere if de fellas woulda intervene?

giggsy11

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:48 AM »
am I the only one who thought that the white woman appeared to have mental issues?

Triggered by the sight of a black woman eating spaghetti on the train! The black woman was also an animal in disguise.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »
The old lady was rude to call the girl 'animal' and she deserve to get cuss.

The two girls young and ignorant and take it too far.

The ole lady shoulda cool it and back down instead she just invite more aggression.

I can't see how men could be saying you deserve a beat down for somebody saying something offensive. She wrong on all counts but that girl still didn't have to hit her.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2011, 11:29:01 AM »
The old lady was rude to call the girl 'animal' and she deserve to get cuss.

The two girls young and ignorant and take it too far.

The ole lady shoulda cool it and back down instead she just invite more aggression.

I can't see how men could be saying you deserve a beat down for somebody saying something offensive. She wrong on all counts but that girl still didn't have to hit her.

People does really see what they want to see yes... the woman is who put she hand on the girl first, pushing her and telling her to get out her face.  The other girl even said twice "don't put your hands on her".  Dem girls put up with her constant, on-going shit long enough before they decide to get up and get in her face.  If you want to call that "ignorant" then that is your prerogative, not everybody cool, calm and collected like you to siddung dey and eat insult when all you doing is minding yuh business.

1]; } ?>