April 16, 2024, 03:00:31 AM

Author Topic: Tsunami heading to TNT?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Tsunami heading to TNT?
« on: March 27, 2011, 02:29:56 PM »
TnT could well be in line for a political tsunami if our ministers continue to shake their  'wotless' personal whims in every direction. One person could STOP this and that has to be our elected  honourable prime minister. At this time her acceptance speech on election night must  come to fruition.

If our Prime Minister does not take a strong affirmative strong hold of her ministers and ministries our country could be looking out towards the sea for the incoming political tsunami that threatens the fabric of our society.
Below our ground the earth is trembling with unrest as  ministers  like  holidaymakers throw out promises at will, throw out funds at will, throw out discretion at will and swim about in a quagmire of bumbling without a seemingly decisive plan for social, health and economic well being.

It's always difficult at this time of year for many to see the manifestations of political promises.  Where are we heading beyond ornamental fixes to roadways, beyond increased prize monies at carnival, beyond the buildings of new offices?

This island’s political landscape where we're standing was totally washed out in the last election with a cleansing proportional to the biblical floods of 40 days and 40 nights amidst promises of CHANGE and improved lifestyle for all. Today when you look at it now, there is not a peaceful tranquility to follow; it is just so devastating to witness a disaster unfold because of the lack of competent governance.

Many must be realizing, as time goes on, that we have been duped to vote for mindless promises.  But we do have resilience and determination to allow parties to rebuild to the extent that they would hardly know what was there before.

Learning experience
But if you look closely, the signs are there of another tragic political downfall if the political tides don’t change. The earth is quaking as some of our ministers continue to act in ways that shake at the essence of thoughtful and mindful governance.
The enthusiastic voices which once echoed cries of change and cries of hope are now silenced and muted off by the lack of intestinal fortitude of our elected leaders. In the sky above, should be a big blue arrow pointing in the direction of our government - instructions for what to do if this political tsunami were ever to hit our shores.

Beautiful islands
Serene beaches, filled  with pleau of all kind, doubles and roti vendors, seaside resorts,  diving boats compete with commercial fishing, people of all races, color creed and religion are now  buffeted by strong under currents, and the murky political waters that continue to turn a strange dirty colour.

Our paradise islands once more are under siege of being reduced to rubble among the chaotic bumbling in all public sectors.
What must be done so as to save our nation and to shield us from another political disaster. People who are elected where is your integrity ? Where is your desire to serve all is sectors of society? where is your duty to fulfill your political will devoid of corruption and personal gains? Now is no time to constantly be blaming those who were behind you ; what  pathways are you creating for a brighter and better TNT free of contaminants?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 08:48:56 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tsunami heading to TNT?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »
nice tread name

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 05:35:21 PM »
nice tread name

Yeah... I thought that was pretty irresponsible as well.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 08:22:19 PM »
nice tread name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah well the gargantuan impact of the current political  crisis in my opinion equates to the impact that Tsunami could do to TNT; hence at the very opening of the thread it clarifies that it is a political reference I am alluding to.
Was not intent to sensationalist nor to offend however the magnitude of the political scene could be worse  for our nation. Is it irresponsible to make analogies?

Is it irresponsible how  the news reports on  accidents on the front pages with victims lying on the ground? I am no reporter nor is it my intent to emulate the reporters but I do feel a compulsion to tell the story as I am seeing it unfold.

Just when I had some ray of hope that we would all learn lessons from the past, once more the past comes back in another guise to unfold once more. Why we so harden?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:05:02 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »
You know Raffick Shah said that a couple  weeks ago he said the country is ripe for a revolt he said the way it is right now is the way it was in the 70s people was very dissatisfied with the Government .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
So after about one year in power allyuh want dem outta power but could stand a certain party to remain in power for a lifetime,although they messed up bigtime on several issues but because they were PNM there were never such responses,give the people a chance...5 years that is all.

Offline prodigy23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »
nice tread name

steups!!!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 08:34:02 PM »
Morgan Jobb seems to know the answer to the corntree problems maybe he should get ah try from the wonder bag . ;D.  Yuh know what is worse none of the 2 parties doing any better that the other.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>