April 28, 2024, 12:46:50 AM

Author Topic: Fatherdaughter expect child together  (Read 3926 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fatherdaughter expect child together
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 01:13:37 PM »
AFAIK incest does not produce new genetic damages. It only increases the occurrence of already damaged genes, which we all have. If Adam and Eve were indeed the first versions of humanity, its plausible that God  created them genetically perfect...they might not have had any disease in their genes. Following this, they would not have passed bad genes to their offspring. So all the incest of their offspring probably did not physically suffer. But over time mutations naturally occur due to even simple things like ingesting mildly poisionous substances and sunlight. Once that gets into the germline its passed down to the next generation.

That is just my speculation BTW. Either way I think we are all in agreement that it is a nastiness
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 03:33:27 PM »
steups.  and bakes there is no need for science to explain that incest was necessary, becasue that is not necessarily so at all.

Is like sometimes you just like arguing tuh see yuh fingers move.  All humans arose out of a very small gene pool... at some point in the history of sexual reproduction there was "cross-pollination" within said small gene pool.  The biblical story of Cain and Abel tells the same tale spun a different way.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 10:40:57 PM »
Let me back up and say i don't have any issue with science.  The issue I have is that man always trying to take credit for God's stuff and not give credit where credit is due and then try to justify SIN and slackness.  The very laws that give science credibility came from God.  It's called control and order.  Without these two things there is no science.  Yet some scientist will claim that this control and order came out of chaos.  An assumption not proven to exist anywhere else in the universe.  It's to hard to for science to believe that a God with purpose in mind set everything in motion.   Science is good at telling you the 'how' but it always fails at telling you the 'why.'  This is so because the 'why' or the purpose of all things are wrapped up in the heart of God.  Purpose:The original intent for creating something.  If you don't believe in God, that will always be hid from you, even the purpose of your own life.  You'll be stuck in the how to live, but never know why you're alive.

Concerning Adam:
It's not so hard to understand how one pair can spawn many if you understand how God works.  However, there is a premise.  First, we must at least acknowledge that God is not just smarter than us.  He is beyond us at levels that we can't track with our mental capacity.  The proof is in the order and balance upon which creation holds together.  The details and the intricacies more that suggest a wisdom beyond anything we can duplicate. 

Upon that premise place this principle.  God creates the end and then starts at the beginning.  God created everything once and He created it fully ground, animals and trees.  Within those adult organisms He placed the seed, potential and power to create the rest.  Adam and Eve were introduced into the story grown.  That was the end.  Fully man.  And God said, "It is good."  And He left them to start at the beginning.  So assuming the premise, it's not a stretch to see that God can create something in perfection and place within it all that it needs to fulfill it's purpose, which back then was simply to obey God, watch over the earth and multiply.   With that being the purpose i think God is able to handle His business.  ;D

Everything comes to this planet fully loaded, even you and I. As we move through life we get triggered by things that drive us in directions that we don't really understand and can't always verbalize.  Nobody is here by chance every life is valuable because God made us.  Bottom line, our purpose can only be found by seeking the heart of God.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 11:05:03 PM »
who create GOD? (assuming there is one) i always ask myself that. Why do we even exist? how can something form from nothing. ? interesting thought.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2011, 11:56:48 PM »
D.H.  bro, I'm fully aware that at the end of all things most of my religious precepts maybe wrong.  And I'm cool with that.  I know regardless of what men say, religious or not, there's something bigger than humans at work. 

giggsy11

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2011, 03:58:29 PM »
D.H.  bro, I'm fully aware that at the end of all things most of my religious precepts maybe wrong.  And I'm cool with that.  I know regardless of what men say, religious or not, there's something bigger than humans at work. 

Yep,a higher power is in play and does exist!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »

Science is good at telling you the 'how' but it always fails at telling you the 'why.' 

I good with that. I want to know that when my loved ones are in hospital science helps provides the care and medicine they need. When I am driving I want my transmission and ABS to work. When I want to go T&T I don't have to walk dey from Canada. When I want to watch a little football or talk on the internet science provides that too. The why is for folks to figure out on their own.

And by the way science does not always fail to tell us the 'why. It answers the 'why on many things. Just not on certain questions. Yet.

I don't understand why many religious/spiritual people feel the need to attack science. Its like fire, simply a tool, nothing more. The most pressing problems in this world are invariably caused by malice and greed in some form or other. Evil, malice and greed have been manifest on this earth far longer than science has been around and will still be manifest tomorrow even if we forget every single piece of scientific knowledge we have ever learned.   
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 05:32:48 PM »
Fair enough.  :beermug:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »

Science is good at telling you the 'how' but it always fails at telling you the 'why.' 

I good with that. I want to know that when my loved ones are in hospital science helps provides the care and medicine they need. When I am driving I want my transmission and ABS to work. When I want to go T&T I don't have to walk dey from Canada. When I want to watch a little football or talk on the internet science provides that too. The why is for folks to figure out on their own.

And by the way science does not always fail to tell us the 'why. It answers the 'why on many things. Just not on certain questions. Yet.

I don't understand why many religious/spiritual people feel the need to attack science. Its like fire, simply a tool, nothing more. The most pressing problems in this world are invariably caused by malice and greed in some form or other. Evil, malice and greed have been manifest on this earth far longer than science has been around and will still be manifest tomorrow even if we forget every single piece of scientific knowledge we have ever learned.   

well said
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>