March 28, 2024, 04:30:41 PM

Author Topic: Who remember this !  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Who remember this !
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Who remember this !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
Yes, nice memories!! Some foundation posters on there!!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 06:32:01 AM »
Wow !!!..... good one Sam... bring back alot...

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 08:24:38 AM »
What ever happen to the Free Kick discussion forum?

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 08:36:42 AM »
now if we could see some ah de post from de orginal site DAT will bring back some serious memories. Newbies if allyuh think it have bacchanal here now....dem times was real "comessness".  ;D

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:28:53 AM »
now if we could see some ah de post from de orginal site DAT will bring back some serious memories. Newbies if allyuh think it have bacchanal here now....dem times was real "comessness".  ;D

Welcome back on the site bro.

Sam, you bring de man out of the woods.....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »
 :heehee:

Welcome back on the site bro.

Sam, you bring de man out of the woods.....

nah man i not in de woods. I around still pos'in NOW and then....this was ah case of de NOW.  ;D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »
WOW- great memories indeed.  Well done Sam. 

FYI - I was "ball analyst" back in those days  ;D

Reading that post of mine I woulda never guessed that was me...much less remember writing that sh*t lol
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 02:43:43 PM »
Ent dey had a man who love the old site so bad, he used to go and post on it and talk to heself.

When somebody show me dat I nearly dead with laugh yes  :rotfl:

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 04:59:19 PM »
Ent dey had a man who love the old site so bad, he used to go and post on it and talk to heself.

VB

Yes I remember that guy think he used the handle AL if I am not mistaken!

I think he still posts on this new site/forum under the handle AB.Trini, as that man regularly displays the same characteristics of posting and then replying to his own posts!  :D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »
VB, Socapro....

You guys serious !!!!!!!!!! .....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 06:36:09 PM »

VB

I think he still posts on this new site/forum under the handle AB.Trini, as that man regularly displays the same characteristics of posting and then replying to his own posts!  :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I beg your pardon. Look I do not indulge in  slanderous and  cheap sense of  humor. Please do not associate me with any  preposterous  actions. I categorically am not AL was ABTrini and have no desire to  go under any other alias. Let me categorically tell allyuh that  allyuh get it wrong with this one.
If all yuh eh have nothing better to do, read ah book .Nah.
Some people like to just wait and react to People's Threads; they do little to generate  or create insightful or  thought provoking  ideas . If I chose to create a Thread and post within it , then so be it. It is way better than people who  try to intentionally 'Kill ' a thread or who try to  create a variation of the thread instead of add to the  postings. And say what if by perchance  one chooses to add postings to his/her thread say what?

I was not aware that there were protocols around posting in a thread that one created. Anyways  all yuh good we carry on!! I too old  to be  pissing  in ah circle  and looking fuh virtual row with people..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:43:30 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »

VB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I beg your pardon. Look I do not indulge in  slanderous and  cheap sense of  humor. Please do not associate me with any  preposterous  actions. I categorically am not AL was ABTrini and have no desire to  go under any other alias. Let me categorically tell allyuh that  allyuh get it wrong with this one.
Some people like to just wait and react to People's Threads; they do little to generate  or create insightful or  thought provoking  ideas . If I chose to create a Thread and post within it , then so be it. It is way better than people who  try to intentionally 'Kill ' a thread or who try to  create a variation of the thread instead of add to the  postings. And say what if by perchance  one chooses to add postings to his/her thread say what?

I was not aware that there were protocols around posting in a thread that one created. Anyways  all yuh good we carry on!! I too old  to be  pissing  in ah circle  and looking fuh virtual row with people..

Sorry AL, ah mean AB.Trini, I was only speculating there!  :devil:
Got to admit though I was hoping that AL was you as I can't bear the thought that AL might still be posting all by himself on a defunct forum that has been closed down!  How much in love with a forum can one person be?!
Tabanca is a real hard to get over yes!  :-*
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:36:10 PM by Socapro »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »

VB

Got to admit though I was hoping that AL was you as I can't bear the thought that AL might still be posting all by himself on a defunct forum that has been closed down!  How much in love with a forum can a person be! Tabanca is hard to get over eh!   :-*
----------------------------------
 Yuh facking dotish or whay ? me never take you fuh that I surprised by this crap  and assertion yuh making. I AM NOT AL PERIOD!!!!! END AH Facking story.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »

VB

Got to admit though I was hoping that AL was you as I can't bear the thought that AL might still be posting all by himself on a defunct forum that has been closed down!  How much in love with a forum can a person be! Tabanca is hard to get over eh!   :-*
----------------------------------
 Yuh facking dotish or whay ? me never take you fuh that I surprised by this crap  and assertion yuh making. I AM NOT AL PERIOD!!!!! END AH Facking story.

Whey is yuh sense of humour man? I already say sorry and clarified that I was speculating as to who AL was based upon your posting traits! No need to blow yuh top my friend, we can read and you cleared it up but yuh should also learn to have a little sense of humour! I’m just in a kicks mood right now doh take me on! :-*

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
bring back the ole time days

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »
who the hell is Alyson Ayers?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 07:04:13 AM »
who the hell is Alyson Ayers?

nah man.. i doubt you so young... Allison Ayres is a soca songwriter who write "Road to Italy"

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 11:02:56 PM »
Pro/vb - the man was "najee", not AL. AB Trini was a cool soldier from back then, i know he and truetrini use to war bad.

Flex - who was the man who ran that site? Purcell right?

Even reggaefan was around in them days, yuh know how much time we suppose to meet up for a beer in new kingston.

Wonder if people like Portia, Tillamawnin, Naciamaj still around.

KND use to talk more shit back then.

Sam use to look like that pic he have up in his profile.

Socapro was just getting his first big gig in the london clubs

and T&T was beating Colombia 4-3 with the greatest forward the country ever saw....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 12:49:17 PM »
Pro/vb - the man was "najee", not AL. AB Trini was a cool soldier from back then, i know he and truetrini use to war bad.

Flex - who was the man who ran that site? Purcell right?

Even reggaefan was around in them days, yuh know how much time we suppose to meet up for a beer in new kingston.

Wonder if people like Portia, Tillamawnin, Naciamaj still around.

KND use to talk more shit back then.

Sam use to look like that pic he have up in his profile.

Socapro was just getting his first big gig in the london clubs

and T&T was beating Colombia 4-3 with the greatest forward the country ever saw....

Boi yuh memory good yes!

Nice one!  :)

1]; } ?>