April 28, 2024, 12:39:15 PM

Author Topic: Question about the TTFF laws ?  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Question about the TTFF laws ?
« on: March 29, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »
If Jack Warner put in place a board where the zones vote for the members of the TTFF and Jack have the zone members in his back pocket then how can we or anyone do anything to replace Jack Warner and his entire cabinet ?

Dont forget he owns Kamla Persad-Bissessar and Sepp Blatter.

He is the President of Concacaf and CFU.

Now this constitution was just changed, how can we get it change back ? FIFA will not listen to us, they will say pick that wit with your local federation or CFU and who owns it, Jack !!!! No way out... unless Jack dies...but then again his son Darryl is in place to take over....

Lets us not forget that the 13 2006 WC members maynot get their money because they are suing the TTFF and they broke. They are not suing Jack Warner ? So I am sure Jack has already hide the money. I will be surprise if they ever get that money.

George Hislop and others fighting for the money the players are owned, but T&T football will remain the same, nothing will change dont matter the outcome. Andrew Jennings get slap by Jack and it was on tape and still nothing came out of it... jack Warner say no white man can come in his country and do anything to him and yet he working for a white man Sepp Blatter.... so what that tells you, he own him....

Anil Roberts unwilling to come up with some program to help sports in T&T, all he is concern about is fetes and concerts. I wonder what is his long term plan for sports and it development in T&T, I hear he building some program in Morvant for youths to run small goal. He going a pay a foreign coach $50 thousand a month and we have no team or program..

Anybody here knows any loop holes to stop the TTFF members. ?

Anybody here know the zones members ? maybe we could buss some lash in they ass ?

98% of the 13 members who sue the TTFF never play football again or not much after the 2006 WC.

Roy Keane call him a clown and now Keane unemployed.....

De Express put Lasana Liburd on de bread line... Jack own de media too.....

Keith Smith is dead.....

Is like de man worshiping de devil himself......

Jack Warner is T&T's Muammar Gaddafi....

How much people this man do wrong ? and he still walking tall.... how he does sleep at night ?

I dont understand if Jack Warner dont care about T&T football then why is he running it to the ground. ? What is the point he is trying to make ? We dont even have a team, we eh play a game in months, we dont have a coach and all of our teams fail to qualify for any world cups.

He made England spend one set ah money in T&T and they never got to host the 2018 World Cup....

Lincoln Phillips say in a Flex interview that by 2014 all T&T teams will qualify for the world cup. Allyuh feel he have some inside scoop ?

Joe Public fail to win anything this year, the poor club suffers but Jack Warner looses.

How can one man be so powerful, easy, we continue to support T&T football and the T&T fans dont want to have a boycott... if the TTFF says they going and play Brazil tomorrow, stadium full.... !!!

People in T&T really do not care ?

Brimstone and fire to bun de TTFF.... !!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:31:50 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the TTFF laws ?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
Unfortunately all the TTFF laws are probably made and broken on a routine basis by Jack!
I believe if you look at the TTFF's constitution you will see Jack's face but I could be wrong!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 06:32:36 AM »
Sam, like yuh vex.....  ;D

Good post by the way, all we can do is hope....  :'(

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »
As in all (ahem) democratic systems, you have to start at the bottom. Once you can get people into the zonal committees you can begin to influence, build your power base and rise through the system. This is exactly how Jack got his power.

Andrew Jennings is currently making another Panorama about FIFA.

T&T bankruptcy laws state that if an organisation declares bankruptcy and this is due to financial mismanagement by senior officers, their personal assets can be seized. Oliver Camps is ultimately responsible for TTFF. However, LOC2006 was a limited company owned by TTFF. As Jack Warner was in charge of LOC2006 and that is where the players money should have been paid from, it follows that his assets could be seized.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »

Not a good, but rather a redundant post. Will go as far as saying it is even a poor post.

As mentioned countless times...JACK IS A BOSS!!!!!! and d players aint gettin a damn cent...at least not from Jack.

Hate him how much you may, he MUST be repected for what he has done...good or bad.

Jennings could make 19 Panoroma or Dimache Gras about FIFA, it aint serving no purpose.

Sad to say that all in Sam post is true....but we have to ask ourselves, how it get to be so true. I'll answer for allyuh....JACK IS A BOSS!!!!

Yes Jack headed up d LOC2006, but like i try to explain long time before....Jack aint have nuttin to do wit d alleged promise...at least legally. Allyuh go see.........

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 10:50:20 PM »

Not a good, but rather a redundant post. Will go as far as saying it is even a poor post.

As mentioned countless times...JACK IS A BOSS!!!!!! and d players aint gettin a damn cent...at least not from Jack.

Hate him how much you may, he MUST be repected for what he has done...good or bad.

Jennings could make 19 Panoroma or Dimache Gras about FIFA, it aint serving no purpose.

Sad to say that all in Sam post is true....but we have to ask ourselves, how it get to be so true. I'll answer for allyuh....JACK IS A BOSS!!!!

Yes Jack headed up d LOC2006, but like i try to explain long time before....Jack aint have nuttin to do wit d alleged promise...at least legally. Allyuh go see.........

We eh really care if D TIE TOUNGUE TIEF SCAMPS OR ROODENT PAY. Once d players get dey money.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:39 AM »

Hear nah, you does get an orgasm just calling the man name??  After this post, yuh keyboard must was wet and sticky......damn arse!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 07:15:50 AM »
past experiences, Ms Sugar, have indeed proven that it is my name called most vehemently while my female companion writhes in the throes of orgasm.....but i digress.

Your , and others, hatred of Jack Warner only serves to blind you all from the truth. It makes you, especially, a tad recalcitrant.

The hurt that you, and others, may feel over Jack's continued and varying success despite his evils 'should be no more tinged with shame than the sense of inadequacy experienced by every golfer who has been buried under a flood of birdies from Jack Nicklaus, every fighter overwhelmed by Sugar Ray Robinson or all the Grand Prix drivers who have ever had Juan Fangio's exhaust fumes blowing in their faces. When you lose to the best, self-recrimination is a graceless irrelevance'.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 11:02:22 AM »
Correction, I don't hate Jack.  I hate his nasty, stinking, tiefing, back stabbing, dutty ways.......and for that I make no apologies....

And mih eh ask yuh bout yuh bedroom activities so mih eh know why yuh feel de need to pong up yuh chest here.....steups.....self praise ah not no kinda praise bredda..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »
On the contrary, I really don't think Jackula is a "boss" at all. Inclined always to scheme yes, but not a boss. Actually frequently quite sloppy, seemingly good enough when the usual people around just concerned about winin' and jammin' and geyyin' a freeco ticket, discount etc.  All yuh gotta do is pay closer attention, follow the money, postpone de wine fuh tomorrow, do some basic investigation and watch man like he geh string up. Watch and see. Nuff "strongmen" in trouble these days as more people are expecting better.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:43:26 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »

Hi Daryan, ah hear yuh buy ah new Lamborghini,it on de road yet?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »

Hi Daryan, ah hear yuh buy ah new Lamborghini,it on de road yet?
oh shit  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>