April 19, 2024, 08:09:53 AM

Author Topic: youth program is a waste  (Read 1568 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
youth program is a waste
« on: April 02, 2011, 07:54:14 PM »
jack is a idiot

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: youth program is a waste
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »
Jack is not an idiot. He is one of the wealthiest men in the Caribbean and one of the most powerful sports executives on the planet. And will act as the right honourable Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago next week while Kamla is out of the country.

For decades we sat by and watched as this man consumed everything in his path to money, power and infamy. We even elected him to high office. We are the idiots.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:12:27 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »
Jack is not an idiot. He is one of the wealthiest men in the Caribbean and one of the most powerful sports executives on the planet. And will act as the right honourable Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago next week while Kamla is out of the country.

For decades we sat by and watched as this man consumed everything in his path to money, power and infamy. We even elected him to high office. We are the idiots.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
wow! thats pretty strong Zandolie and finally this Jack is an Idiot thing has been put into perspective. I co-sign and if dat not good enough then i agree as well. ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »

Wow well f**king said my brother I have been tempted twice to leave this board permanently but is intelligent guys like you who keep me from making that decision every so often.I hear the same shit day in day out and what do we have to show for it,a greedy lying sack of shit in jack warner.

This site is an avenue to vent and comment talk some shit read a good article but at the end of the day we're powerless when it comes to the TTFF and jack warner and as zandolie says knowing all that we know about jack we still vote for him and put him in office,is anybody really listening it just sums up the kind of people we are no guts no balls.......     

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »

Wow well f**king said my brother I have been tempted twice to leave this board permanently but is intelligent guys like you who keep me from making that decision every so often.I hear the same shit day in day out and what do we have to show for it,a greedy lying sack of shit in jack warner.

This site is an avenue to vent and comment talk some shit read a good article but at the end of the day we're powerless when it comes to the TTFF and jack warner and as zandolie says knowing all that we know about jack we still vote for him and put him in office,is anybody really listening it just sums up the kind of people we are no guts no balls.......     

We hear know bout d average Trini eh have a clue. Just 2day I explaining dat I does just use fb when I want d world 2 know bout something. So had 2 explain y when dem boys have court I does post on fb court 2dday pray. Check clueless in d dictionary and u c TRINIS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 07:14:19 AM »
jack is a idiot

Yuh almost derail yuh own thread with that comment!  ::)

Anyway I will help you get it back on track with a simple question: What youth program?  ???

De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 08:50:48 AM »
Dem yutes need good gym and treadmills... dey does sorely lack in fitness... doh matter how much beats yuh have or how much dhino yuh putting down on man... if yuh not fit yuh dead.

I played Div III and dem yutes coming in from Eastern PA to join de team was gyming since dey 14.... could hit shot and pass accurately... better than we pro leagues... Is off season here at my University and both men/women's team hitting de gym on de off season...

All TnT teams lack fitness...

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
Dem yutes need good gym and treadmills... dey does sorely lack in fitness... doh matter how much beats yuh have or how much dhino yuh putting down on man... if yuh not fit yuh dead.

I played Div III and dem yutes coming in from Eastern PA to join de team was gyming since dey 14.... could hit shot and pass accurately... better than we pro leagues... Is off season here at my University and both men/women's team hitting de gym on de off season...

All TnT teams lack fitness...

Yep in the Mex game  they have 3-4 men in the box when attacking, T&T have 1 or 2.  Is like we fraid to press forward for fears of not being able to get back. I agree all our teams are like that.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>