April 24, 2024, 09:29:18 AM

Author Topic: 2011 Carifta Games.  (Read 11499 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Carifta Games.
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2012, 06:25:21 PM »
TNT has a good amount of 400m runners!

I could only name two. We might not even have a 4x400 for world champs.

See it there now. Unno have Lalonde Gordon, Jehue Gordon, Renny Quow, Rondel Sorillo, Deon Lendore, Jarrin Solomon, Machel Cedenio...

Thanks for trying to add some life to the Track and Field threads. It will be quiet in here for a little while.. But it take you over a year to respond Willi?... lol. 

Yeah that looks about right. Except for Rondell Sorillo.

The one to look out for is Cedenio. I guarantee he will be a force by 2016. He missed your countrymans (Bolt) 400m Carifta record by .05. Cedenio has the potential to be the next Kirani James. Also a good 200m runner.

Also dont forget about Lendore. He will be running sub 45 in the outdoor season.

Solomon has the potential too. He will be getting some more experience in World Challenge and Diamond League. This should work in his favour.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:26:55 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2012, 07:43:34 PM »

See it there now. Unno have Lalonde Gordon, Jehue Gordon, Renny Quow, Rondel Sorillo, Deon Lendore, Jarrin Solomon, Machel Cedenio...

Thanks for trying to add some life to the Track and Field threads. It will be quiet in here for a little while.. But it take you over a year to respond Willi?... lol. 

The one to look out for is Cedenio. I guarantee he will be a force by 2016. He missed your countrymans (Bolt) 400m Carifta record by .05. Cedenio has the potential to be the next Kirani James. Also a good 200m runner.

Also dont forget about Lendore. He will be running sub 45 in the outdoor season.

Solomon has the potential too. He will be getting some more experience in World Challenge and Diamond League. This should work in his favour.

We have to pray them fellas remain healthy and have the tight people around them. Cant afford to lose them talents
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2012, 08:14:17 PM »

We have to pray them fellas remain healthy and have the tight people around them. Cant afford to lose them talents

I know. Our medal chances will be in this group...

By the time 2016 rolls around... Bolt might be going for the 400 :o

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2012, 04:19:27 AM »
Not just Bolt. Mills is tkking over the 400m program at Racers and MVP has Rusheen McDonald and Denard Coote in development.

This is much speculation that since the short sprints are too packed in Jamaica than many will be forced to step up to 400m like Ashmeade, Ramone McKensie, Dexter Lee, Marvin Anderson, Jason Young, etc.

We could see a tectonic shift to 400m in Jamaica in the blink of an eye.

1]; } ?>