March 28, 2024, 09:03:25 AM

Author Topic: Under 20 vs Mexico views.  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Under 20 vs Mexico views.
« on: April 04, 2011, 06:34:14 AM »
Stefan Berkeley - A decent shot stopper, crosses and corners he not able.

Akeem Adams - Fight like a Warrior, but technically, not good, he pace lil bit slow to and he is not a stopper, he almost had two assist on his OWN goal.

Joevin Jones - Made some good runs going forward and fight like a Warrior, but I expected more from him being he is a senior player.

Akil Clarke - Played ok, nothing great.

Dwight Ceballo - Made some decent runs but made very poor decisions.

Sheldon Bateau - Tried to hard, you can tell he is a level up from the rest of the other T&T players, but he tried to hard and just couldn't get it right.

Weslie John - He tried he best, just he best is not good enough to be near T&T teams, good fight, poor marking, slow reaction and technically very poor, the worst of all defenders.

Marcus Joseph - With all de experience he have, he showed nothing for it, had one shot on goal.

Kenaz Williams - Made one good run.

Jerren Quashie - Fast and wastefull, over dribble.

Johan Peltier - Faster and showed some good ball skills, just missing the final shot on goal and his positioning to collect a pass or find himself in a space for a shot.

Isaiah Ferguson - Came on as a sub and I did not see him touch one ball.

Jerrel Britto - Still not sure why he was sub for another striker in de first half, maybe he was injured.

Shahdon Winchester - Star boy mentality, he have the skills and look better technically that the other strikers, but Shahdon Winchester is NOT a striker and does not have the killer instinct to finish, he let down because he to is a senior player, his attitude stinks, under the two strikers you woulda get the best out of Winchester.

Zoran Vranes - Might be a nice guy but technically he is NOT good, even if this team had gone to the World Cup we woulda get we ass wash, he just cannot take the team up a level and his decision to experiment at the qualifiers is terrible. He had players playing out of position, he made some poor substitutes and had the players playing without any structure DURING a WCQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 12 games to correct that, I wonder what kind of motivator he is ? we down 3-0 at the half and came back playing de same shit we did in de first ? De team have individual talent, but they are NOT A TEAM !!!

Mexico, get de ball, hold on to it for lest than a second, pass it to another player, shot, pass and won.... simple one touch football... instead we player holding the ball for to long, and men not running in a space for the pass..... or making themselves available and in turn we loosing the ball....

Ah man told me he trial a few foreign players in Miami and sent them back because the TTFF cried broke and didn't want to pay for them to join the team, my question is, why de hell did he trial them in the first place ?.

Ent Shaun Fuentes release a story saying that a player from Reading FC will join de team ? like that was really a story. Let me guess, we thought de locals alone could have done it, de locals might be good players individually, but they attitude stinks, most of them, all them men studying is facebook and blackberry.

I am surprise Ryan Fredericks and Cordell Cato didn't get a run. Jerron Morris might ah done better than Weslie John.

The only team who played worst that this under 20 team is we last under 17 team under Ross Russell.

This under 20 team have been together since under 17 level and still dont know how to play together.

They had 12 games before they played Cuba and Mexico and still couldn't even score a GOAL or make 3 passes without loosing the ball. !

I mention that this same team got seven from de same Mexican team at under 17 level and to ot underestimated them, all these men needed was a tie, they coulda even loss 2-0 and still go through and you telling me they give up 5 goals.

You mean de coach coulda make adjustments before and during the game ?

I could bet anything, for example, if Bruce Arena had this team and same preparations I am 100% sure we would have done better.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Under 20 vs Mexico views.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
problem is the players.

These man are not up too par.

Coaching would help them to look better but their ability is not good enough

Primarily because the Youth environment in TnT is not good enough

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
Zoran Vranes - Might be a nice guy but technically he is NOT good, even if this team had gone to the World Cup we woulda get we ass wash, he just cannot take the team up a level and his decision to experiment at the qualifiers is terrible. He had players playing out of position, he made some poor substitutes and had the players playing without any structure DURING a WCQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 12 games to correct that, I wonder what kind of motivator he is ? we down 3-0 at the half and came back playing de same shit we did in de first ? De team have individual talent, but they are NOT A TEAM !!!

I say it before and ah go say it again...Vranes take the team as far as he could carry them.  If we want to get better out of them same players we need a better coach.
He always doing that same shit with experimenting with the starting eleven just before and during the important games....talking about giving all the players a run when they on tour/competition.  That is for friendlies, or with the express purpose of experimenting.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »
I say it before and ah go say it again...Vranes take the team as far as he could carry them.  If we want to get better out of them same players we need a better coach.
He always doing that same shit with experimenting with the starting eleven just before and during the important games....talking about giving all the players a run when they on tour/competition.  That is for friendlies, or with the express purpose of experimenting.

There is a general tendency here to blame the coaches whenever teams fail. Maturana, Latapy, etc. Now its Vranes turn.
and I am sure as soon as Pfister lose a game in charge, he will be the next one on the chopping blocks.

Vranes qualified the under 20s to Egypt 4 years ago...doesnt that count for something?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 12:36:51 PM »

There is a general tendency here to blame the coaches whenever teams fail. Maturana, Latapy, etc. Now its Vranes turn.
and I am sure as soon as Pfister lose a game in charge, he will be the next one on the chopping blocks.

Vranes qualified the under 20s to Egypt 4 years ago...doesnt that count for something?

It did count for something then but it doesn't now!
The coach can take about 20% of the blame but the rest of the blame lies with the administration and what they haven't been doing for youth football development in T&T.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »
Coaches all over the world get the axe based on performance. Just maybe Vranes is using the same method he used four years ago. Coaches know the nature of the job. Then again in all fairness to Vranes he can only work with the material he has.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »
Enough... is enough...what else is left to say...blame this one...blame that one...enough is enough!!! I can't take this embarrassment anymore. I have posted enough of what needs to be done to bring our football up to the level where it should be!

The only solution now is for me is to keep trying to make a difference and trust me they have my resume on file. Just recently my last email back and forth with a  TTFF technical rep ended by him saying "that they cannot employ my services at this time" so what that says there is some hope to coach one of our teams.

If i can take one of our teams and get success by not only winning but by playing team football well defensively and in attack this might just open up some eyes.

Any advise will help!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 04:23:21 PM »
Enough... is enough...what else is left to say...blame this one...blame that one...enough is enough!!! I can't take this embarrassment anymore. I have posted enough of what needs to be done to bring our football up to the level where it should be!

The only solution now is for me is to keep trying to make a difference and trust me they have my resume on file. Just recently my last email back and forth with a  TTFF technical rep ended by him saying "that they cannot employ my services at this time" so what that says there is some hope to coach one of our teams.

If i can take one of our teams and get success by not only winning but by playing team football well defensively and in attack this might just open up some eyes.

Any advise will help!

Keep trying & pretend that you are willing to kiss a$$ & you might just get thru!

Only show your true colours that you care more about improving the state of T&T football than kissing a$$ after you already have a coaching job and a successful track record with your team!

Also look out for the administration not to supply you with the tools that you need for success when they eventually decide to hang you out to dry and use you as the fall guy just like they did to Latas and many others! 

Or btw also be prepared to not get paid for months like Latas unless of course you are a respected foreign coach who don't need to bow to Jack!

Not trying to discourage you but to help you prepare yourself to deal with them recycled failures currently in charge!
 :angel:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:03:06 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 05:39:51 PM »
TTFF is a closed family of go getter....no shame what so ever....is the same people year in and year out even went they fail...they get a next go around....like socapro say enough is enough...but like i said...all have to drop dead first before any major change .... so people get used to it....WE GOING THOURGHT THE DARK AGES WITH THE TTFF...nuff said

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »
Coaches all over the world get the axe based on performance. Just maybe Vranes is using the same method he used four years ago. Coaches know the nature of the job. Then again in all fairness to Vranes he can only work with the material he has.

What they trying to tell you is, TTFF don't want you!!!!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

You don't think its funny that so many players have been discarded and so many coaches have been sacked over the years but not a single high ranking TTFF member has ever had to resign? Think about that.

No coach no matter how good or independent they are can do anything now for T&T other than win a few games against minnows. I would question the motives and mental capacity of anybody who wants to work with the TTFF at this point. If you want to join the old boys club den go thru. If you looking to make a difference or are motivated by patriotism you will be sorely disappointed because you will gain nothing and be hung out to dry. Better to check St. Vincent, Grenada, B'dos, St Kitts or go/stay in N. America. Let the TTFF rot.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »

You don't think its funny that so many players have been discarded and so many coaches have been sacked over the years but not a single high ranking TTFF member has ever had to resign? Think about that.

No coach no matter how good or independent they are can do anything now for T&T other than win a few games against minnows. I would question the motives and mental capacity of anybody who wants to work with the TTFF at this point. If you want to join the old boys club den go thru. If you looking to make a difference or are motivated by patriotism you will be sorely disappointed because you will gain nothing and be hung out to dry. Better to check St. Vincent, Grenada, B'dos, St Kitts or go/stay in N. America. Let the TTFF rot.

:thumbsup:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »

This is the most intelligent thoughtful statement in this entire string of posts.

Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »

This is the most intelligent thoughtful statement in this entire string of posts.

Gimme some credit as well nah Storeboy!

I was basically saying the same thing in my post quoted below in slightly different words!
 ;)
Keep trying & pretend that you are willing to kiss a$$ & you might just get thru!

Only show your true colours that you care more about improving the state of T&T football than kissing a$$ after you already have a coaching job and a successful track record with your team!

Also look out for the administration not to supply you with the tools that you need for success when they eventually decide to hang you out to dry and use you as the fall guy just like they did to Latas and many others! 

Or btw also be prepared to not get paid for months like Latas unless of course you are a respected foreign coach who don't need to bow to Jack!

Not trying to discourage you but to help you prepare yourself to deal with them recycled failures currently in charge!

:angel:

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 11:55:45 AM »

Zandolie

Zandolie..yep  you are right,i been saying the samething...cause lastnight on 7pm new i saw cornmeal giving dutch coaching instruction course and shabazz as well....it's all a mary go round

1]; } ?>