April 18, 2024, 06:58:18 PM

Author Topic: TTFF selection committee members. (Latas have a job).  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
TTFF selection committee members. (Latas have a job).
« on: April 06, 2011, 06:49:03 AM »
NEWS - Ian Prescott from de T&T Express...

Latas, Ross Russell, Anton Corneal and Zoran Vranes all of these dummies job safe now, these committee members like powder pussies....

When quizzed about Latapy's role, Warner indicated that the "Little Magician" is not certain to get the nod.

"He (Latapy) was offered (the position of assistant coach) and accepted. But at the end of the day it's up to the coach (Pfister).

As I said before, no one had the exclusive right to be the assistant coach. The fact is, Latapy is available, but it's up to Pfister."

Confirming Warner's position was TTFF technical adviser Keith Look Loy, who said Pfister's appointment came about by a democratic and transparent process, and the same will be done for his assistant.

Keith Look Loy, Lincoln "Tiger" Phillips, Roland Forde and Jamaal Shabazz sit on the selection committee which will make the final recommendation as to who will be Pfister's assistant.

"This process is not yet complete. Otto does not work alone and a staff must be selected," said Look Loy."In the next few days we hope to conclude the business of staffing the team."

Pfister declared it is always his philosophy to work with local coaches, because it gives local coaches the benefit of his expertise, even when he is gone.

He said it would be easy for him to bring in three Germans as his assistants, but would do little for the country.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
Re: TTFF selection committee members. (Latas have a job).
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 07:16:53 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with this (in principle).

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:34 AM »
neither do I.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:30 AM »
NEWS - Ian Prescott from de T&T Express...

Latas, Ross Russell, Anton Corneal and Zoran Vranes all of these dummies job safe now, these committee members like powder pussies....

When quizzed about Latapy's role, Warner indicated that the "Little Magician" is not certain to get the nod.

"He (Latapy) was offered (the position of assistant coach) and accepted. But at the end of the day it's up to the coach (Pfister).

As I said before, no one had the exclusive right to be the assistant coach. The fact is, Latapy is available, but it's up to Pfister."

Confirming Warner's position was TTFF technical adviser Keith Look Loy, who said Pfister's appointment came about by a democratic and transparent process, and the same will be done for his assistant.

Keith Look Loy, Lincoln "Tiger" Phillips, Roland Forde and Jamaal Shabazz sit on the selection committee which will make the final recommendation as to who will be Pfister's assistant.

"This process is not yet complete. Otto does not work alone and a staff must be selected," said Look Loy."In the next few days we hope to conclude the business of staffing the team."

Pfister declared it is always his philosophy to work with local coaches, because it gives local coaches the benefit of his expertise, even when he is gone.

He said it would be easy for him to bring in three Germans as his assistants, but would do little for the country.

Don't think so Mr Pfister! Who will pay them unless you're prepared to pay them out of your personal wages?
I think we are in for an interesting ride!
I'm placing bets now that Latas will be his assistance! Any takes?  :-*
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 08:40:22 AM »
this deserve to be here

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1WBkvfllU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1WBkvfllU</a>

18 min Keith Look Loy  interview from Ctv 6/4/11
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:46:08 AM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:51:39 AM »
this deserve to be here

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1WBkvfllU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1WBkvfllU</a>

Nice, thanks for this!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »
this deserve to be here

good post, post this in the pfister thread as well :beermug:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »
Committee members, men with all kind of big names...!! Jack make names for all of his TTFF members and free himself.

A bunch of jokers who will make jail for Jack if they have to.

Jack is a black slave master and all these years Lincoln Phillips fighting against racism in the US and little did he know he is a victim by his own kind today.

PS: Pfister have no choice in the matter despite what he may say, so he might as well be diplomatic about it, is local or no job. Wonder if Jack could have done the same to Carlos Queiroz or Leo Beenhakker.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:31:33 AM by Star Child »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 09:17:04 AM »
So I am to believe in the hiring of this new coach JW had nothing to do with it. Look Loy and them really feel people chupid in truth yes.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »
 :devil: :devil: Relax guys,just relax and enjoy the ride,there is not much you all can do but hope,who in control will call the shots.Football in T&T nice yes,i going back home and join my brothers in the struggle to keep it alive,it sounding like we have a crisis.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »
So I am to believe in the hiring of this new coach JW had nothing to do with it. Look Loy and them really feel people chupid in truth yes.

ENTTTTTTTTT We went 2 school in August.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »
Let we all look and c what will happen guys

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »

ENTTTTTTTTT We went 2 school in August.
  :devil: JW and dem aint easy! He also asking who will pay the coach? I think its a bit too late to be asking that question. Sound like the cart before the horse, but what can we say that's how we sports have been running for years.  ::)
All American

1]; } ?>