April 19, 2024, 05:39:32 AM

Author Topic: Fire the TTFF Executive Thread  (Read 1161 times)

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Fire the TTFF Executive Thread
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »
It is time for a cleansing. A serious Sena pod session. How many times will we change coaches, players, trainers and like and not realize they are not the real problem. My brothers and sisters, we must put an end to foolish people, who sit behind desks in fancy, expensive suits..making stupid, incompetent decisions. These leaches have no LOVE for the beautiful game. There focus is not the improvement of the sport but to suck it dry of its resources and line their own pockets. They have treated our players and coaches unfairly and played us all for fools. From the players blacklist, to the Germany 2006 debacle to our current unfortunate situation, it is clear that they don't know, and don't care about the way forward for the team and the game we LOVE! Warrior nation UNITE! and take back our football from these ingrates! Strike Squad forever! Milky was here. :yellowcard:
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire the TTFF Executive Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
I don't know who will fire them? They might have to fire themselves? This is an incompetent bunch with no shame. Only thing fans can do is to attend the National Consultation on November 28 at Cascadia and DEMAND their resignation. An independent thinking , football loving with ompetent people in administration, finance, marketing, football expertise must  replace these bunch of nincompoops!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
I don't know who will fire them? They might have to fire themselves? This is an incompetent bunch with no shame. Only thing fans can do is to attend the National Consultation on November 28 at Cascadia and DEMAND their resignation. An independent thinking , football loving with ompetent people in administration, finance, marketing, football expertise must  replace these bunch of nincompoops!

They are not all nincompoops yuh know!!
Most of them know exactly what they are there for which is to blood suck our football and fill their pockets!!

The only way to get rid of them unfortunately is to force them to leave!

Asking them to leave because T&T got booted out so early from World Cup qualification, will not be understood by that lot!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:29:25 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 06:20:17 PM »
evil and dirty
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:09:18 PM »
The thing that's puzzling me is the football fraternity who's keeping them in charge after clear evidence has shown that they are incapable of governing football in ah proper efficient manner.

excuse my hostility, but these ppl need to be assassinated if they refuse to leave.......... oh shocks, ah forget, this is not brazil or columbia.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>