March 28, 2024, 01:56:42 PM

Author Topic: Player answers phone while playing football match  (Read 1085 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Player answers phone while playing football match
« on: April 07, 2011, 05:11:04 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/DTotD-Player-answers-phone-during-match-takes-?urn=sow-wp673

Sorry guys, I don't know how to post the video on here, so can someone do it? I thought it was funny they way he clean up the other player and had himn cussing in german  :rotfl: (I think) either way it was funny to me.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Player answers phone while playing football match
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »
Dread, ah was playin a scrimmage at Columbia one time and Tiger (who was on de school side at de time) was runnin wid we.  Anyway, Tiger collek a ball in de middle ah de park, cell ph ring, I on de wing and open, Tiger answer de phone, beat one man, beat a nex man, beat a 3rd man, den he score and walk off and lime by de goal post.  Ah watch him and say "yuh like real gallery eh"  He smile and continue talk.  But dis was a sweat, not a real match
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:48:19 PM »
Soldier hang up just in time tuh pelt a dread blade on da fella lol.... :rotfl:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
De had tell his wife "honey I'm still at work, the boss have me finishing up a project and things are hectic with everyone yelling at eachother lot's of commotion. I got to go now, call you when I'm done, love you"......blade in yuh mudac**t....."here take back my phone, I have no insurance on dis"....."oh gawd ref yuh wicked, dat was ah clean jam, yuh go gimme ah yellow fuh dat"

1]; } ?>