March 28, 2024, 05:28:43 AM

Author Topic: List your First 11 under Coach Pfister for the June 1st International Friendly  (Read 8800 times)

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
                                                Phillips

Edwards                       Primus                  Cyrus              Samuel

Hector                          Birchall               Hyland              Samuel

Daniel
                                        Jones

Jones finally lookin a threat in prem again and just maybe he ready to be hungry for us again like he was in 05/06
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:24:06 AM by saint27 »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
You cant be serious about playing Jones as a CB.

So u want to take a "proven" premier league striker and play him as a CB because he used to play CB as a U17 and he could jump high?  What about positional play?

So if John Terry injured, Capello should play Peter Crouch in de back? Cause he cud jump high too? Ent? lol

Gino, this is de most amount a nonsense i ever hear.........lol

mr 3000

i understand his manager may object to KJ playing any position beyond centre mid, however, last campaign KJ didn't do squat for our national team as striker

i say pfister will give him 2 friendlies and a few qualifying matches to prove he will be effective as our centre forward

if he fails, he needs to be moved to a position where he best serves the team. and its not because he can jump high and that garbage your alluding to.

KJ can be a world class central defender, naturally hes not a striker and never will be.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So u want to take a "proven" premier league striker and play him as a CB because he used to play CB as a U17 and he could jump high?  What about positional play?

So if John Terry injured, Capello should play Peter Crouch in de back? Cause he cud jump high too? Ent? lol

mr 3000

i understand his manager may object to KJ playing any position beyond centre mid, however, last campaign KJ didn't do squat for our national team as striker

i say pfister will give him 2 friendlies and a few qualifying matches to prove he will be effective as our centre forward

if he fails, he needs to be moved to a position where he best serves the team. and its not because he can jump high and that garbage your alluding to.

KJ can be a world class central defender, naturally hes not a striker and never will be.

You watch the man game recently? The man like Crouch. Teams need to start playing the ball to his feet. Mix up the one dimensional use of him. No player can be judged by the last campaign because we did not have any plan going into these games. We play amateur hit and hope football. Everybody look bad.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

mr 3000

You watch the man game recently? The man like Crouch. Teams need to start playing the ball to his feet. Mix up the one dimensional use of him. No player can be judged by the last campaign because we did not have any plan going into these games. We play amateur hit and hope football. Everybody look bad.

pfister will give KJ a chance, no excuses this time for KJ, he has to perform and score for T&T, if he fails, he should be moved from the forward position.

playing well in the epl, doesn't guarantee you will succeed in intl football

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile

mr 3000

pfister will give KJ a chance, no excuses this time for KJ, he has to perform and score for T&T, if he fails, he should be moved from the forward position.

playing well in the epl, doesn't guarantee you will succeed in intl football

moved from the fwd position to what ???? with ur expertise ....please tell us where he'd be most effective for his country.........seeing as professionally he has made his name as a centre fwd.

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
I think part of our problem is the formation and how high we play on the pitch. with matas we played vs usa a perfect game.. keeping the ball in the middle half of our side and it worked! maybe a 4-3-3 or 4-5-2 since we have alot of good midfielders .. not the diamond but more like how inter plays, 2 on each wings with overlapping runs from center backs and a hard working midfield to win and distribute plays.. our approach in games is too direct, we dont suck anyone in and we dont feel them out before we trying scoring..

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Gino, he can be a world class central defender based on what?

By the way, you are the one who spoke about kenwyne being good in the air, NOT me!!

He needs to be the one to lead our front line.  Someone needs to light a fire up his backside when he is playing for Tnt and let him deliver on a more consistant basis.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

By the way, you are the one who spoke about kenwyne being good in the air, NOT me!!

He needs to be the one to lead our front line.  Someone needs to light a fire up his backside when he is playing for Tnt and let him deliver on a more consistant basis.

ah love it!!

we have been waiting a long time for that delivery, its snail mail KJ on when it comes to intl football.

he hasn't to date performed in the front for us, yes he is good in the air, defenders are also required to be good in the air as well.

as i said before, Pfister will give him his chance to shine this time around, if he falls short, expect him to bench or move positions to a position where he will benefit the squad.

KJ is strong in the air, hes fast and has the strength to hold his own in the back, hes much better than Dog with the ball at his feet and tallest, he will make an excellent CB, KJ doesn't have the killer instinct and dribbling prowess to be a world class striker.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:19:24 PM by Controversial »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

ah love it!!

If KJ follows his upward trend I'll bet you money you eat dem words soon enough and like a smart fella say in a earlier post People must play the ball at his feet as well.

we have been waiting a long time for that delivery, its snail mail KJ on when it comes to intl football.

he hasn't to date performed in the front for us, yes he is good in the air, defenders are also required to be good in the air as well.

as i said before, Pfister will give him his chance to shine this time around, if he falls short, expect him to bench or move positions to a position where he will benefit the squad.

KJ is strong in the air, hes fast and has the strength to hold his own in the back, hes much better than Dog with the ball at his feet and tallest, he will make an excellent CB, KJ doesn't have the killer instinct and dribbling prowess to be a world class striker.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

ah love it!!

If KJ follows his upward trend I'll bet you money you eat dem words soon enough and like a smart fella say in a earlier post People must play the ball at his feet as well.

breds i hope i eat my words, but be careful allyuh dont eat crow

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
Troy Marquis
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

That team winning for sure!  :rotfl:

Real talk though, how come no one has mentioned Carlos Edwards in central midfield spot? If I recall correctly, he fit well in that position the last time he played for T&T. He is definitely the most intelligently creative player T&T has right now, unless Latas decides to un-retire again.

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
I lookin for rel chemistry in my team... between my midfielders, especially d CMs. Between my wingers and full backs; between my creative midfielders and my wingers and my strikers; between d entire defense including GK and CDM.

And for me, tactics might chance on who we play. I want ball winners and men that could keep possession in d CM.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Would be easier to name an 11 if we knew the players in Europe Otto was talking to. Some ah allyuh 11 looking like a RL side.... somebody pick Tinto, lol.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Would be easier to name an 11 if we knew the players in Europe Otto was talking to. Some ah allyuh 11 looking like a RL side.... somebody pick Tinto, lol.

what's wrong with Tinto?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

what's wrong with Tinto?

Nice lil player but I will be suprised to see him in the pool of 50. This coach not experimenting, Tinto not better than Carlos or Thompson plus Birchall or even Roberts can play right side midfield

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
                                              Glen                      Jorsling

Keon Daniel                           Birchall            Theobald                     Colin Samuel

J Loyd                               Julius      Primus                                 Edwards

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
No Scott Sealy love

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

what's wrong with Tinto?

Nice lil player but I will be suprised to see him in the pool of 50. This coach not experimenting, Tinto not better than Carlos or Thompson plus Birchall or even Roberts can play right side midfield

Not saying he go start, but could come off the bench. One of the better dribblers on the TT team.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I love the naive thinking that we'd even have a friendly June 1  :rotfl:
Hart for president

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Is what yr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Shotta, ah hope dat 4-5-2 yuh mention is a typo and yuh not looking to start a new trend with no keeper and de extra body up front eh.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
                                              Glen                      Jorsling

Keon Daniel                           Birchall            Theobald                     Colin Samuel

J Loyd                               Julius      Primus                                 Edwards

kiffy ah have to give yuh credit yuh does stick wit yuh boy, but he need to "grow a pair" ah see yuh team im wit birchall, so ah will give d benefit ah doubt lil bit, because birchall have attackin tendencies, but dat boy have a real smalllllll comfort zone and doh leave dat unless coerced to , Hughton get 'im to loosen up and push forward aready, but ent really sure birchall could could pull 'im he cocoon, we need a passer dat could defend and ah runner who eh fraid to take on ah man , I actually feel Carlos and birchall make ah more solid middle than any body else 
I pity the fool....

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

well breds, I an all get ketch

is two pages de thread is...all kinda firm date done get call...I thought de ting book for real.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

is two pages de thread is...all kinda firm date done get call...I thought de ting book for real.

I going that game for sure, esp. since RedJet have cheap fares....only question is who and where we playing ::)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

I going that game for sure, esp. since RedJet have cheap fares....only question is who and where we playing ::)

HCS, expect a south american team or african team to play us

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

nah this a good page for us armchair coaches. Is like playing fantasy football.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who we playing for June 1st friendly?
Turks and Caicos?
St Maarten?
Cayman Islands?
Bahamas?
Antigua?
Grenada?

Yeah we better call up our best for June 1st. :rotfl:

TTFF please make me eat my words. I guarantee we playing Guyana, Vinci or Grenada.

Dont look forward to June 1st fellas!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
I could take in a nice visit to the Spice Boyz.
They cut we tail the last two times we meet and make we miss the Digicel so it have a real rivalry now.
It go be a nice Gold Cup warm up for them.

And more importantly

I want to go see mih family...

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline carnival

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
     R                                                     Ince

Edwards                                Primus         James                                                  Jamal Jack

Hyland                   

Hinkson                                  Guerra           Marcano                                         M.Joseph

Jones

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
     R                                                     Ince

Edwards                                Primus         James                                                  Jamal Jack

Hyland                  

Hinkson                                  Guerra           Marcano                                         M.Joseph

Jones

whos jamal jack and hinkson?

1]; } ?>