March 29, 2024, 04:15:33 AM

Author Topic: NBA 2011 Play Offs Thread  (Read 37801 times)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2011 Play Offs Thread
« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »
ah hear ah rumour today....de talk in de laker camp is pau gasol layin pipe on kobe wife.....ah guess she is ah balls ball hog too.lol.

See what I like about Queens NY..yuh does hear it here first.. :rotfl:

-------------
I hope dey give Bynum about 10 games suspension next season..
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

giggsy11

« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
ah hear ah rumour today....de talk in de laker camp is pau gasol layin pipe on kobe wife.....ah guess she is ah balls ball hog too.lol.

What I heard is,  one of the writers who covers the Lakers alleges that Pau stated that he 'that it is a learning experience and he needs to not let personal stuff affect him on the court'. The writer said that he Pau was referring to him not talking to Kobe because allegedly Kobe's wife told Pau's long time girlfriend to break up with Pau. Who the hell know what the real story is but some way some how it always seem to lead back to Kobe!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2011, 09:57:42 PM »
Miami :) 
Lebron's 3 from right in front the Celtics bench was sweet.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2011, 10:04:03 PM »
Dey say Marc Gasol work he way back into shape, de man is ah real baller but he looking like he does be eating Memphis bbq ribs every night.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2011, 12:34:17 AM »

Despite Big Baby haranguing him in he ear right there... silenced all that noise.  Great game...

but raised one by the game OKC won over Memphis in Triple OT.  They shoulda won in regulation though... they still playing de ass with Westbrook taking too many jumpers, not enough touches by Durant when it matters... and even then, he settling for J's too.  I mean, they made most... but they needed to attack the bucket if you ask me.  That's why love Harden's game.... dude's a baller. 

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2011, 08:30:36 AM »
Shapin up to be another Dallas-Miami finals

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »
Shapin up to be another Dallas-Miami finals

Just like 06 hoping 4 a different result but doubt it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2011, 09:10:47 AM »
de way dallas playin ball ah wish they win,dirk deserve ah championship.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2011, 10:09:29 AM »

Despite Big Baby haranguing him in he ear right there... silenced all that noise.  Great game...

but raised one by the game OKC won over Memphis in Triple OT.  They shoulda won in regulation though... they still playing de ass with Westbrook taking too many jumpers, not enough touches by Durant when it matters... and even then, he settling for J's too.  I mean, they made most... but they needed to attack the bucket if you ask me.  That's why love Harden's game.... dude's a baller. 
Yes dread, Westbrook like he trying to prove he's a superstar or something??? It seems to me that in crunch time he's always trying to go for glory when Durant is clearly the best on the court in creating his own shot. He's being a score first, pass second point guard. De man even taking more shots than Durant in the game, maddness!!! Last night at de end of one of the overtime's Durant was even upset he didn't pass him the ball, I mean he's playing right into Memphis's strategy, keep Durant way from the ball as long as possible.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »
Yes dread, Westbrook like he trying to prove he's a superstar or something??? It seems to me that in crunch time he's always trying to go for glory when Durant is clearly the best on the court in creating his own shot. He's being a score first, pass second point guard. De man even taking more shots than Durant in the game, maddness!!! Last night at de end of one of the overtime's Durant was even upset he didn't pass him the ball, I mean he's playing right into Memphis's strategy, keep Durant way from the ball as long as possible.

Durant's the best player on that team... and Westbrook is next in line, but to me Harden has the best all-round game.  He has Durant's shooting ability, combined with Westbrook's ability to get his own shot whenever he wants... except when he gets the shot he can make it.  Durant's still limited... not strong enough to post up, not a good enough handle to consistently create his own shot... and he still can't go strong to his left.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2011, 11:52:46 AM »

Durant's the best player on that team... and Westbrook is next in line, but to me Harden has the best all-round game.  He has Durant's shooting ability, combined with Westbrook's ability to get his own shot whenever he wants... except when he gets the shot he can make it.  Durant's still limited... not strong enough to post up, not a good enough handle to consistently create his own shot... and he still can't go strong to his left.

Yes Westbrook is next in line but he's acting like he's the first option. I've seen on several occasions Durant run off screens and shoot with a quick release which in most cases he makes, plus he has great range. My thing is Westbrook has the ability to draw defenders towards him and dish but lately he's been trying to do a bit too much on his own. Even to agree with your point, Harden can also shoot, create his own shot and take the ball to the rack so why not get those guys involved more? Durant went 9 mins late in the game last night without touching the ball.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »
Yes Westbrook is next in line but he's acting like he's the first option. I've seen on several occasions Durant run off screens and shoot with a quick release which in most cases he makes, plus he has great range. My thing is Westbrook has the ability to draw defenders towards him and dish but lately he's been trying to do a bit too much on his own. Even to agree with your point, Harden can also shoot, create his own shot and take the ball to the rack so why not get those guys involved more? Durant went 9 mins late in the game last night without touching the ball.

Totally agree with you... not arguing at all.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »

Totally agree with you... not arguing at all.

:o :o...you feelin sick?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2011, 04:20:40 PM »
Heat looking to send the Celtics into retirement tonight... and OKC going back home to try and get the edge on Memphis in their series.  Good slate of games on tap.

giggsy11

« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2011, 06:34:37 PM »
Garnett cah even take weak arse Bosh and he turkey neck self! Celtics just continues to be careless with the ball!

giggsy11

« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »
Ray,Ray is the man!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2011, 07:36:09 PM »
Ray,Ray is the man!

Nah Lebron is de man  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
Ray,Ray is the man!

Nah, Ray was the only Celtic who stayed back tuh congratulate the Heat players; just another reason why he is the man. More class in his pinky fingernail than Lebron has in his whole body!. Another note; why the Heat act like they just won the nba title? Did something get fastfoward? :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:41:47 PM by Giggsy11 »

giggsy11

« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
All this talk about Westbrook being selfish have me watching to see what all yuh talking about.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »
Ray,Ray is the man!

Nah, Ray was the only Celtic who stayed back tuh congratulate the Heat players; just another reason why he is the man. More class in his pinky fingernail than Lebron has in his whole body!. Another note; why the Heat act like they just won the nba title? Did something get fastfoward? :beermug:

i thought it was only me who got that impression, i hope the heat don't win the title.  i am a bulls fan but we can't beat the heat right now, i feel we losing in 5 to the heat.  hopefully the west winner can take care of lebron and company.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »
Ray,Ray is the man!

Yeah ah respect Ray Ray, Delonte West and Doc Rivers for staying back....

giggsy11

« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2011, 07:34:24 AM »
Heat were the better team and played better basketball than the Celtics. Celtics failed to execute to many times; the only person who played to his usual high standards was Ray, Ray.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »
Celtics didn't have a healthy Rondo for 3 straight games.  That surely put a dent in their play.
Giggsy a big reason for the celebrations was that the Heat take real heat  ;D from the critics this season.  Everybody was laughin at the struggles this team experienced early on but now those fellas make all the critics shut up.

giggsy11

« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2011, 06:58:15 PM »
Celtics didn't have a healthy Rondo for 3 straight games.  That surely put a dent in their play.
Giggsy a big reason for the celebrations was that the Heat take real heat  ;D from the critics this season.  Everybody was laughin at the struggles this team experienced early on but now those fellas make all the critics shut up.

Ah wonder if as a result if they end up having a let down against who ever they play next?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2011, 09:56:51 PM »
Bulls finally put ATL out their misery... Hawks have so much promise, yet seem so clueless on offense when it matters.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2011, 11:14:21 AM »
wesbrook.. wey di f**k gwan wid this man boi..  he is di new kobe bryant of di nba.. he is a f**king ball whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool yuself bredda durant is di big man not you..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2011, 11:19:52 AM »
something for lebron and he band a man fi cry about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jazZWXqiVBQ

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2011, 02:24:51 PM »
something for lebron and he band a man fi cry about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jazZWXqiVBQ

war

Wonderful, I love de yute game, he is definitely a superstar. But let us get serious here cus, cus. De Heat have 2 superstars and a top 10 or may be 15 player, Chicago have one superstar and some very good players. Deep in yuh heart yuh feel each and every night he will score big and wouldn't get shut down a few games?. Really, I'm just saying  8) 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 02:28:01 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

giggsy11

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2011, 06:39:45 PM »
Wade just got posterized! Love the energy, athleticism and basketball smarts of this Bulls team!

1]; } ?>