April 18, 2024, 09:09:28 PM

Author Topic: WARNING..very violent: Vicious beating caught on video  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARNING..very violent: Vicious beating caught on video
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »
Bakes this is an viscous assault no doubt... however as I explained this type of violence is prevalent in B'more. Yes it's a hate crime, but not a black on white thing as whites in Maryland making it out to be, and some men on here may insinuate. It's a hate crime because its against the a transsexual. I agree with that. I have many friends who live this life style, so I'm sympathetic. This is Baltimore! Recently they tried to pass a law in MD preventing discrimination against transexuals. I guess that this will help their case. The "girl so called man watched the whole thing" 

This was one of the responses by the drive through girl "For 7 bucks an hour, you aren't paying me enough to flip burgers and be your security guard. Sorry business owners, You want to pay cheap wages but expect the world? You're out of your greedy mind."

Why did not get exposure.... after all there were youtube videos on this circulating for a while...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8MlI0LnIw

You stuck on race... I haven't seen a single person here in this thread say this is a racial assault, or did I miss it?  Whether or not it was race-driven is beside the point, they single out this person because of his sexual identity... and nearly kill him for it.  I really doh care too much about who making it out to be about race or how much white fellas getting jump in B'more.

As for the story supposedly related to you by your cop friends... it's possible... but I personally find that highly improbable to believe.  Me eh no moral crusader... but I hate to see advantage take place.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »
Bakes this is an viscous assault no doubt... however as I explained this type of violence is prevalent in B'more. Yes it's a hate crime, but not a black on white thing as whites in Maryland making it out to be, and some men on here may insinuate. It's a hate crime because its against the a transsexual. I agree with that. I have many friends who live this life style, so I'm sympathetic. This is Baltimore! Recently they tried to pass a law in MD preventing discrimination against transexuals. I guess that this will help their case. The "girl so called man watched the whole thing" 

This was one of the responses by the drive through girl "For 7 bucks an hour, you aren't paying me enough to flip burgers and be your security guard. Sorry business owners, You want to pay cheap wages but expect the world? You're out of your greedy mind."

Why did not get exposure.... after all there were youtube videos on this circulating for a while...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8MlI0LnIw

You stuck on race... I haven't seen a single person here in this thread say this is a racial assault, or did I miss it?  Whether or not it was race-driven is beside the point, they single out this person because of his sexual identity... and nearly kill him for it.  I really doh care too much about who making it out to be about race or how much white fellas getting jump in B'more.

As for the story supposedly related to you by your cop friends... it's possible... but I personally find that highly improbable to believe.  Me eh no moral crusader... but I hate to see advantage take place.

agreed with your points... :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:05:19 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »
All that said... s/he have a hard row to hoe making out a case against McDonald's though.  S/he could argue that they shoulda have security... but ah easy counter to that is that they conformed to acceptable industry practices (no security in a majority of fast food restaurants).  If other fast food joints in Rosedale and other B'more neighborhoods DO employ security... or if there were past incidents at this location... then s/he might have a foundation to build on.  Otherwise s/he best focus on getting dem two ruffians convicted and lick s/he wounds with that.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 05:32:06 AM »
From my B'more Po-Po friends.

Rosedale is one of the growing areas for "meat strips" and junkies looking to score. The Tranny was "working it" that evening. Tranny wants to use bathroom, manager says that you have to buy to use (problems with junkies and pros getting high in the two stall bathroom. Tranny says have to go badly. Makes pass at girls boyfriend, Boy Friend has a black man's kryptonite moment. Girls confront tranny about that and being a 'dude' using the woman's bathroom. tranny says "I'm a mutha.... lady" Gets owned. End of Story...

Did your "B'more Po-PO friends" explain the absence of this supposed "boyfriend" from the video?  What he disappeared after the "Tranny" hit on him? Vanish into thin air despite he girlfriend being involved in a fight inside?

... or maybe this new twist to de story is yet another manifestation of the intolerance that you and Socafan displaying in the thread?

This was one of the responses by the drive through girl "For 7 bucks an hour, you aren't paying me enough to flip burgers and be your security guard. Sorry business owners, You want to pay cheap wages but expect the world? You're out of your greedy mind.

Been following this thread from my mobile and was not able to view the original video ... Nor have I read all the posts.

But at first glance, the quote above from the Mcdonalds employee is a sad reflection of the mindset of some people. Calling 911, screaming for help should not be a paid responsibility. At a minimum, common human decency , was needed. Not filming the event.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
Whether a hate crime or not, community must support victim of McDonald's beating
Until more of the facts are known, it is impossible to say for certain whether the beating of Chrissy Lee Polis in a Rosedale McDonald’s was motivated by her sexual identity — she is a transgender woman — and whether the two women accused in the assault should be charged with hate crimes.

But the attention the case has received — a video of the beating has been watched hundreds of thousands of times online — demands a response beyond the criminal justice system. McDonald’s seems to get this; the restaurant chain issued a statement condemning the beating, and the owner of the Rosedale franchise fired the person who took the video. But Baltimore County officials so far don’t seem to understand that their community is now being held up worldwide as home of bigotry.

State’s Attorney Scott Shellenberger is limited by his role in how much he can say, but that does not prevent Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz or other county officials from standing up in support of Ms. Polis. They need to send an unambiguous signal that all are welcome in our community and that intolerance will not be tolerated.

Likewise, this incident should prompt the General Assembly to revisit its failure this year to pass a transgender anti-discrimination law. Although it would not have changed how this incident unfolded or how it will be handled in the criminal justice system, such a statute would make clear that there is nothing wrong or strange about transgender people and that they should be treated the same as everyone else.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
wheyyyyy dat is sadistic shit!

1]; } ?>