March 28, 2024, 11:26:06 PM

Author Topic: WICBEXPOSE.com  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WICBEXPOSE.com
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WICBEXPOSE.com
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 02:50:36 AM »
Gayle,  Ah wuz giving yuh d benefit ah d doubt...but some of d stuff yuh saying against yuh own teamates and against other SO CALLED LESSER players as yuh say....ah cant accept dat...
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WICBEXPOSE.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
Gayle,  Ah wuz giving yuh d benefit ah d doubt...but some of d stuff yuh saying against yuh own teamates and against other SO CALLED LESSER players as yuh say....ah cant accept dat...

Fair enough. One of the things he also talked about was the difficulty in balancing the attack with Sammy in the side. Sammy has done a decent job as a player and captain and I like his attitude to the game, but given the result today Gayle may have a point.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

1]; } ?>