March 28, 2024, 05:43:47 AM

Author Topic: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.  (Read 123551 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.
« Reply #360 on: October 01, 2012, 10:49:53 AM »
When yuh see sh!t like this yuh really have to fackin hate this rag tag shed that they callin ah federation yes!

imagine guyana  who eh get ah single point in this tournament went to the semis over us. i doh care what no body say, if we had the right preparation and  the right coach we woulda qualify for the hex. right now this iz the weakest costa rica i've ever seen, and they will take plenty licks in the hex , i guarantee it!

we coulda make this hex if they had fired latas right after the degicel cup , and hire a coach right there and then, and started over and played @ least 10 good friendlies in preparation for the qualifiers in 2011 in stead of jerking off and waiting for the last minute to begin preparing.

i have to say, i like this president over camps, which he had the same support camps had. yeh he may not be the ideal choice, but yuh have to respect ah man who tell jack tuh fack off! @ least he didn't sit tight taking orders from ah backward clueless gimp like jack, and made his own way forward.

i hope mr hartford and C.O. gets the help that they need from the business community. i could only sit and hope it is not "too little too late". fingers crossed.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2012, 03:27:43 PM »
How Shabazz managing this one?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
Jamaica get dey ass man handle and was lucky not to loose by about 5 clear goals.. This is how Big teams play ... USA aint no push over, we are Concacaf Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gwan hate cause allyuh assholes go be hating for a long long long long time... USA beating everybody wid ease...
go usa put it on everybody
war

I concur but they'll never win a world cup never, ah hope to eat meh words in about ah neverrrrrrrrrr

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 03, 2012, 09:41:14 AM »
Jamaica get dey ass man handle and was lucky not to loose by about 5 clear goals.. This is how Big teams play ... USA aint no push over, we are Concacaf Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gwan hate cause allyuh assholes go be hating for a long long long long time... USA beating everybody wid ease...
go usa put it on everybody
war

I concur but they'll never win a world cup never, ah hope to eat meh words in about ah neverrrrrrrrrr
Trust me watch and see the ball is round and there is 11 players on the field.. MY USA will make all di haters suck cock one day to come.. I know allyuh does be mad when allyuh pass a field and see kids playing football eh? I know allyuh does be happy when allyuh hear allyuh co workers who born here hating football because they see it as a foreign sports right? I know allyuh does be happy to see young african americans playing Basket ball, baseball, and in the NFL than rather seeing them playing football eh? I know allyuh does feal rell happy when african americans say football(soccer ) is not a real sport  but a sissy game eh ? ... say it nuh man .. allyuh hate f**king football but only fronting on this forum..

War say it and it will happen USA will win the world cup before I meet my maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 03, 2012, 09:54:59 AM »
Stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 03, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »
War say it and it will happen USA will win the world cup before I meet my maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war
Are you referring to the same team that got beaten by a less then full strength Jamaica in Kingston?  The same team that can't even win the Gold Cup?  The same team that is currently tied with Jamaica and Guatemala in World Cup Qualifying?  The same team that can barely make it out of a Group when they do make the World Cup...and then do nothing after that?  The same team whose future players couldn't even qualify for the Olympics?  You must be planning on living a very long time  ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:33:02 AM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 03, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
war
Are you referring to the same team that got beaten by a less then full strength Jamaica in Kingston?  The same team that can't even win the Gold Cup?  The same team that is currently tied with Jamaica and Guatemala in World Cup Qualifying?  The same team that can barely make it out of a Group when they do make the World Cup...and then do nothing after that?  The same team whose future players couldn't even qualify for the Olympics?  You must be planning on living a very long time  ;D
Worm, ah hate very much to agree with warmongrel, but that is not the right way to gauge this and you know it. despite all the hate and the BS the USA could pull off a WC easy. it may take some time , but they are a team constantly improving.

now you talk about how they lose to jamaica and other teams who they may have trouble beating or dominating, remember spain just had a hard time domination puerto fackin rico, ah team that is in the dust of concacaf,

venezeula also had them up against the ropes some time this yr and costarica also gave spain a run for their lives last yr in a friendly, yet they are the "world" champs in every which way, so IMO this is not a good gauge.

mind you, it's hard to say who will win a WC and who will flop, but i tell you this, i believe that mexico and the USA have a better shot @ the world cup title than england and portugal.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:47:13 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 03, 2012, 11:46:15 AM »
war
yes am talking bout that same team.. the same team who has reached the world cup every single time since   beating TNT in TNTt and has never turn back while Trinidad has gone back 400 years n football.. we cya beat Guyana .. Dais di same team am talking bout.. As I say the ball is round and 11 players per team . USA will win the world cup  war sey suh one day to come ... If di woman team can spank every single country in the world when they started football way after the rest I see no reason why The mens team cant... USA  all di way  brother I will support USA as long as people like allyuh hate football in america and hate seeing your Children take football to another level in this country My Adopted home USA..

war
One Note I rather reach the world cup and and loose every f**king game than sitting home  because Guyana was to strong for us...LMFAO...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2012, 12:04:01 PM »
And there I thought the highest grade was only available in the region
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
Lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:56 PM »
now you talk about how they lose to jamaica and other teams who they may have trouble beating or dominating, remember spain just had a hard time domination puerto fackin rico, ah team that is in the dust of concacaf,

venezeula also had them up against the ropes some time this yr and costarica also gave spain a run for their lives last yr in a friendly, yet they are the "world" champs in every which way, so IMO this is not a good gauge.
This is exactly why it is a good gauge.  The gap between the small teams and bigger teams is closing...and the US isn't even a big team once you leave CONCACAF.  For example, in UEFA, Faroe Islands, Malta, San Marino, etc. are no longer a guaranteed 10-0 victory.  Granted they are almost always beaten, but the margins have slimmed a lot.  Look at a team like Cyprus who were whipping boys in UEFA until 10 years ago and now have are at least respectable.  Aruba is comprable in CONCACAF as they were botton of the world 5 years ago.  They haven't gotten similar results to Cyprus but they're certainly not worst in the world anymore.  US and Mexico basically waltzed in to the World Cup the last few times, that won't be the case this time and it will be even less the case in years to come.  10 years ago Guyana and Antigua and Barbuda definitely could not have held their own with Central or North American competition.  So even if the US is closing the gap between the big teams and themself, there are also 25-30 other teams in the world at the same level doing the same thing, probably developing even faster...and they aren't a bunch of ****s.

yes am talking bout that same team.. the same team who has reached the world cup every single time since   beating TNT in TNTt and has never turn back while Trinidad has gone back 400 years n football.. we cya beat Guyana .. Dais di same team am talking bout.. As I say the ball is round and 11 players per team . USA will win the world cup  war sey suh one day to come ... If di woman team can spank every single country in the world when they started football way after the rest I see no reason why The mens team cant... USA  all di way  brother I will support USA as long as people like allyuh hate football in america and hate seeing your Children take football to another level in this country My Adopted home USA..
I don't know why you are using T&T as a measuring stick, much as I like the team I have no preference for them over any other Caribbean team.  The women's football is not even a remotely fair comparison.  Basically no where else in the world is forced to put the same money in to sports for both genders as the US is via Title 9.  Hell a sizable portion of the world barely would even let women play sports, nevermind develop women's sports.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:42:47 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
8 MLS players dominate Jamaica’s WCQ roster
« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2012, 09:23:17 AM »
8 MLS players dominate Jamaica’s WCQ roster

Posted on October 8, 2012

Jamaica has called up eight Major League Soccer players for the final phase of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying.

Coach Theodore Whitmore selected defenders Jeramine Taylor (Houston Dynamo), Shavar Thomas (Montreal Impact), Dicoy Williams (Toronto FC) and Lovel Palmer (Portland Timbers), midfielder Je-Vaughn Watson (Houston Dynamo) and forwards Dane Richards (Vancouver Whitecaps), Omar Cummings (Colorado Rapids) and Ryan Johnson (Toronto FC).

Richards was listed as a forward instead of a midfielder by the Jamaican Football Federation.

Jamaica faces a pair of vital Group A matches, playing at Guatemala on Friday before hosting Antigua & Barbuda on Tuesday, Oct. 16.

The United States and Guatemala lead the group with 2-1-1 record and seven points. The Reggae Boyz have the same record, but are in third place due to goal differential. The top two teams will qualify for next year’s hexagonal round.

Harbour View midfielder Jermaine Hue was rewarded for his fine start to the Red Stripe Premier League season as he was recalled to the team.

Hue, 34, who last represented Jamaica in a friendly international against Cuba in February, has been included in a team of 24 that travel to Guatemala on Monday. Highly regarded by some and viewed as the creative midfielder that the coaching staff has said is missing from national side, Hue, has been in fine form for his club in a more advanced role and has scored four goals.

Also making a return to the Reggae Boyz was the attacking lef -wingback Demar Phillips. Phillips, who scored the opening goal in Jamaica’s 2-1 win over Guatemala in June, last represented the country in Jamaica’s scoreless away with Antigua in WCQ in in June. He missed both of the country’s qualifiers against the U.S. in September due to an injury.

St George’s College schoolboy midfielder Andre Lewis, an 18-year-old who was a part of Jamaica’s Under-17 team that qualified for the U-17 World in Mexico in 2011 and was one of two Jamaicans to score, also was selected. He is regarded as one of the best young talents in the country. Lewis is the captain of his school’s Manning Cup team and was a part of the school’s triple championship winning team of 2011. He is a member of the country’s Under-20 team.

The Jamaica roster:

Goalkeepers – Dwayne Miller, DuWayne Kerr, Jacomeno Barrett

Defenders – Jermaine Taylor, Shavar Thomas, Dicoy Williams, Nyron Nosworthy, Adrian Marriappa, Demar Phillips, Lovel Palmer, Andrae Campbell

Midfielders – Rodolph Austin, Jason Morrison, Je-Vaughn Watson, Ewan Grandison, Joel Senior, Andre Lewis, Jermaine Hue

Forwards – Dane Richards, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Tramaine Stewart, Luton Shelton, Kavin Bryan

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »
The funny thing is Jamaica's side could be so much stronger...I hope they don't come to regret it.  Looks like Antigua will be without three key midfield players as well.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2012, 01:18:46 PM »
forever a treasonist but in the international news.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/guyana-manager-misses-flight-coach-174300242--sow.html

Guyana arrived in Houston for its World Cup qualifying match against Mexico sans team manager Jamaal Shabazz, who missed the flight for "personal reasons," according to his assistant.

Wayne Dover admitted that while he could take the lion's share of duties away from Shabazz for the match, they will use an alternate strategy in order to allow Shabazz control at the BBVA Compass Stadium: Skype.

"There are technology systems [Skype] that will allow him to communicate with the group," stated Dover. "The players here know the style of play, and I'm sure they'll give a great exhibition," he continued.

Guyana is currently in last place of the group the nation shares with El Salvador, Costa Rica and Mexico. El Tri has already qualified for the final hexagonal round.

"They're a superior team, they're at all the World Cups," said Dover about his next opponent, adding that the experience will ultimately benefit the South American team.

The first match between Mexico and Guyana ended with Jose Manuel de la Torre's boys notching a 3-1 win at the Estadio Azteca.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2012, 03:00:36 PM »
And there I thought the highest grade was only available in the region

mmm mm,, chicago frost greens....it potent like icewine
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
Jamaal Shabazz, who missed the flight for "personal reasons," according to his assistant.

Not permitted to cross the border.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »
No joking aside, while in Florida I watch Chivas-America clash in the Azteca. EPL classico had nother on this classico. Skills for so and speed. 3-1 Chivas. When come to club ball them Mex in twilight zone, we in regular zone.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
Any links to the games?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2012, 08:21:31 AM »
try http://atdhe.eu/ for streaming.

beinsport showing and telemundo go have the mexico match.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2012, 06:46:09 PM »
Antigua and USA all tied up 1-1 with 85 mins left.  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:15:56 PM by just cool »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2012, 06:52:49 PM »
hard luck Antigua.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 12, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »
Antigua and USA all tied up 1-1 with 85 mins left.  :rotfl:
Ah guess the laugh is on me.   :frustrated:

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #382 on: October 12, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »
Guy.0 vs Mex.0 On Telemundo
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:40:33 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »
Guy miss a chance in the 34"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
Mex hit the crossbar in 40"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2012, 08:17:48 PM »
Wehs the score wid yard and guatemala?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
Guat 1 - Jam 0, 16 min
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:25:06 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2012, 08:24:48 PM »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2012, 08:25:51 PM »
Wehs the score wid yard and guatemala?

1-0 Guatemala. Very poor defending from Jamaica. They let Figuerora run into the area without making a tackle.

Here is a link if you want to watch the match:

http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

The match link is towards the bottom of the page

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2012, 08:30:48 PM »
jamaica playing real good. hope they mount ah come back.

1]; } ?>