April 20, 2024, 02:15:12 AM

Author Topic: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.  (Read 124491 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.
« Reply #420 on: October 16, 2012, 01:03:38 AM »
anybody with sum football knowlege know dat U.S and Guatemala comming out with one striker up front and knocking the ball around the back for 90 minutes.. things really nuh look good for JA I predict 4 goal win by JA aginst A&B , but I believe USA guatemala game guh be a 0-0 tie..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 16, 2012, 07:12:24 AM »
War, I eh too sure about that. Guatemala will probably playing for a draw, but US will be playing for win to guaranteed a spot. One slip up by the US and they out.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 16, 2012, 07:47:17 AM »
first up good day to all ,  now to the bizness of the day,  geez what anticipation , i foresee some real tears and heart break in concacaf after today's games, wishing the reggae boyz and canada , canada   with stephen hart at the helm, i have to admit he have meh support being a fellow trini,....... it won't be easy in honduras though , as for the group involving the u.s , jamaica & guatemala , its a real dogfight , i will not like to be in the reggae boyz position  they  only have  themselves to blame for the predicament they're at the moment, however its still within their grasp to get through , worst case scenario is should the u.s /guatemala ends in draw , although i don't anticipate either team  will wanna take any unnecessary risk, knowing full well whats at stake. i do beleive both teams going for the win  , in which case i think it favors the u.s ,  oh chit this is real pressure ...... ah can't wait let the games begin goodluck to the reggae boyz

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 16, 2012, 09:21:05 AM »
Nervous! Why should I be nervous!!!!! The Reggae Boyz are in the best position as they should ever be in. Success through adversity will see the Reggae Boyz score more than the necessary goals needed and advance to the HEX.
With the lackluster performance of their team in the qualifiers Klinnsman will want nothing more than a win. So will the US players whom are seeking selection spots on the team.   
jjbrown

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 16, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
Murphy's Law, and I quote "Shit happens"
I pity the fool....

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 16, 2012, 09:32:36 AM »
Nervous! Why should I be nervous!!!!! The Reggae Boyz are in the best position as they should ever be in. Success through adversity will see the Reggae Boyz score more than the necessary goals needed and advance to the HEX.
With the lackluster performance of their team in the qualifiers Klinnsman will want nothing more than a win. So will the US players whom are seeking selection spots on the team.   
now yu talking from yu kakahole star.. reggaeboyz in the best spot praying dat U.S beat guatemal or guatemala beat U.S so  JA can qualify? Come on star yu nuh mek no freeking sence dey...Reggaeboyz can score 50 goals against A&B dem stil depend on a victory for U.s or Guatemala against each other ,suh this adversity yu talking bout is a pack a shit.. Jamaica right now aint going nowhere until the U.S Guatemala clash.. and did you see the antigua game against Ja in Anitgua? well trus me antigua look really good and should have gotten 3 points from ja in that game.. everyone on this forum know I love Mi JA team but facts is facts and fiction is fiction.. Look like Jamaica will have to think about the gold cup now..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 16, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »
jamaica 2099  can you explain how the reggae boyz in the best position at the moment ??? i don't get it,  unless some lil birdie tell u that!!! like yuh ain't realise  for the most part yuh  reggae boyz  first have to g win against the antiguans  and hope the game with guatemala/ usa don't result in a stalemate / draw..... so if u say u aint nervous well well maybe you know something we don't...... ah  still wish the boyz the best goodluck..... best wishes breds

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 16, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »
now yu talking from yu kakahole star.. reggaeboyz in the best spot praying dat U.S beat guatemal or guatemala beat U.S so  JA can qualify? Come on star yu nuh mek no freeking sence dey...Reggaeboyz can score 50 goals against A&B dem stil depend on a victory for U.s or Guatemala against each other ,suh this adversity yu talking bout is a pack a shit.. Jamaica right now aint going nowhere until the U.S Guatemala clash.. and did you see the antigua game against Ja in Anitgua? well trus me antigua look really good and should have gotten 3 points from ja in that game.. everyone on this forum know I love Mi JA team but facts is facts and fiction is fiction.. Look like Jamaica will have to think about the gold cup now..

war
Both matches start at the same time. It's your choice to give up hope which places you IMO on the bandwagon. The Reggae Boyz have one last match to play. Why do you think your overall factual picture of doom is accurate before a ball is kicked?
jjbrown

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 16, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »
Success through luck and chance...your destiny is no longer in your hands.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 16, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
jamaica 2099  can you explain how the reggae boyz in the best position at the moment ??? i don't get it,  unless some lil birdie tell u that!!! like yuh ain't realise  for the most part yuh  reggae boyz  first have to g win against the antiguans  and hope the game with guatemala/ usa don't result in a stalemate / draw..... so if u say u aint nervous well well maybe you know something we don't...... ah  still wish the boyz the best goodluck..... best wishes breds
The simpleton answer is because there is still a mathematical chance of Jamaica advancing to the HEX.
Why do people have to look everywhere for hard answers.  ::)
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 16, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »
Success through luck and chance...your destiny is no longer in your hands.
Oh! if only that were true. Destiny has given the Reggae Boyz a chance to qualify for the HEX. It is indeed in their hands.
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 16, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
4 years ago Jamaica was in a similar position...last game at home they needed 4 goals against Canada, and hope for Mexico to beat Honduras in Honduras. Well, as fate would have it, Jamaica won 3-0, which in the end didnt matter, as Honduras won the game. to edge Jamaica out. Hoping for something more positive tonight.

Antigua is a decent team...but I'd fancy our chnaces against them more than USA or Guatemala.  this game will produce three goals, the question is, will Jamaica keep a clean sheet.

How the tides have turned in CONCACAF. Imagine a country as dominant as the USA contemplating parking the bus to avoid defeat against of all teams Guatemala...at home to boot.

At the end of the day, Whitmore screwed himself..and jamaica in the process.  omiting key players, arguably Jamaica's most prolific goal-scorer King was banished for "breaking curfew", an experienced Ricardo fuller cant make the bench, while we have guys playing in Jamaica's domestic league making the squad.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:23:00 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 16, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »
4 years ago Jamaica was in a similar position...last game at home they needed 4 goals against Canada, and hope for Mexico to beat Honduras in Honduras. Well, as fate would have it, Jamaica won 3-0, which in the end didnt matter, as Honduras won the game. to edge Jamaica out. Hoping for something more positive tonight.

Antigua is a decent team...but I'd fancy our chnaces against them more than USA or Guatemala.  this game will produce three goals, the question is, will Jamaica keep a clean sheet.

How the tides have turned in CONCACAF. Imagine a country as dominant as the USA contemplating parking the bus to avoid defeat against of all teams Guatemala...at home to boot.

At the end of the day, Whitmore screwed himself..and jamaica in the process.  omiting key players, arguably Jamaica's most prolific goal-scorer King was banished for "breaking curfew", an experienced Ricardo fuller cant make the bench, while we have guys playing in Jamaica's domestic league making the squad.
The big bad willie boo get blanked boy?? nah!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 16, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »
Any linx for the JA game?? anyone, worm, anyone???
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 16, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
Allyuh feel Trini football bad???  Canada lose 8-1 in a game they only needed a tie...I'm a big fan of Trini and Canadian ball but dis hard...I thought Trini ball showed me everything...wayyyyy was I wrong...

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 16, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
Any linx for the JA game?? anyone, worm, anyone???

Canada are poor travelers...they never seem t be able to do well in Central America. That said, Honduras attacked from the first whistle...anything else would eliminate them. I hope Jamaica can do something like this...but I will say that Honduras at home is stronger than Jamaica at home.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 16, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
How the hell Canada lose 8-1 to Honduras. They send the Anguillan team instead. There is no way Canada could poops like that. Tell me I talking tata!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:27:20 PM by Deeks »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 16, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »
hope dem fellas eh cause SH to lose he wuk. Can't believe how bad they were outplayed. Couple key players were missing, but not to the extent of this licks.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 16, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »
I believe Canada will clean house and go for a foreign coach who will rebuild.  Hart will probably go.  If we house was in order, he would have been good for us.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »
Look ting!

Klinsmann quietly checks on his winter house...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 16, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »
I normally doh give links anymore b/c allyuh too lazy to do a google search, but this should be fun.

Them fellas on ESPN done crying about the ref after 5 minutes.

Jamaica vs Antigua:
http://lsh.lshunter.tv/streams/1/lshtv16.html

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
Guatemala score.

USA 0 -1 GUA

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 16, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »
Steups, I should delete the link now.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2012, 05:26:55 PM »
USA score

USA 1 - 1 GUA

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 16, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »
USA could get ketch again by that long ball over the top. Like they saying, is only one man yuh have to worry about for Guatemala, how he getting free?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2012, 05:30:05 PM »
America just leveled.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 16, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
Jamaica score.
1-0

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 16, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
Dempsey just fluffed one into the net... 2-1 USA

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 16, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »
Guatemala open's up pandoras box, USA 2-1.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2012, 05:34:55 PM »
Make that 2-0 Jamaica.
2 goals in 2 minutes.
The keeper would have to explain what he was doing there.

1]; } ?>