March 28, 2024, 11:21:16 AM

Author Topic: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.  (Read 123558 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.
« Reply #780 on: June 07, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »
What channel the JA USA game showing on??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 07, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »
That was too easy for the US.
US 1 - JA 0

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 07, 2013, 08:20:29 PM »
Which channel showing that?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 07, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 07, 2013, 08:23:58 PM »
Ok thanks
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 07, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
Dais what the great USA come too?? they can't even find ah channel to bring the game?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: June 07, 2013, 08:57:49 PM »
USA leading 1nil
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 07, 2013, 09:07:23 PM »
Dais what the great USA come too?? they can't even find ah channel to bring the game?

everytime yuh tink US making strides in football dey does do some stupidness like dat.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 07, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »
US win score in the 92' moments after JA equalize.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: June 07, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »
Jamaica out
Youtube Channel

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 07, 2013, 09:37:59 PM »
Everyone is dissing Klinsmann's shirt on twitter, more than his coaching style actually. I like the way he dresses

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 07, 2013, 09:38:21 PM »
Bye Bye shithongs !   :D :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 07, 2013, 09:43:08 PM »
US win score in the 92' moments after JA equalize.

I eh a fan but that must b a heartbr8
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 07, 2013, 09:43:59 PM »
Wait, are you calling Jamaica shithongs. I saw Jamaica play just now and I saw Trinidad play earlier today against a team ranked much lower than USA.... that finger pointing in the wrong direction.

Besides we can't even beat Guyana.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 07, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »
SMFH!!!

the irony of pot tellin the teapot he bamsey black, and ah using teapot in this case bc our bottom blacker than JA own, and to add to that, JA is much much much more successful in football than T&T, as ah matter of fact JA BETTER THAN T&T IN EVERY FACKIN TING!! FROM HORSE RACING TO TRACK AND FIELD TO MUSIC TO EVEN THEY FACKIN WOMAN BETTER THAN WE OWN so stop exaltin yuhself.

we should never use dat word shithound ever again!!! yuh have no shame.    :shameonyou:

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: June 07, 2013, 09:53:04 PM »
SMFH!!!

the irony of pot tellin the teapot he bamsey black, and ah using teapot in this case bc our bottom blacker than JA own, and to add to that, JA is much much much more successful in football than T&T, as ah matter of fact JA BETTER THAN T&T IN EVERY FACKIN TING!! FROM HORSE RACING TO TRACK AND FIELD TO MUSIC TO EVEN THEY FACKIN WOMAN BETTER THAN WE OWN so stop exaltin yuhself.

we should never use dat word shithound ever again!!! yuh have no shame.    :shameonyou:

Lets not get crazy now. We are better at some things

20/20 cricket for one. We so good they come up with a league to mash up our team

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 07, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
SMFH!!!

cool..go live dere and back dem then..  you not getting no caribbean brother shit from me boss.. Derby is derby .. f**k JAMAICA

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 07, 2013, 10:29:26 PM »
Yuh know ah wanted to come here and post..."Who gives a flying f*&k bout Twitter and Klinsman and he plain white T-shirt, USA get ah big victory and Jamaica suffered ah big big loss in ah WC qualifier."

Then ah say, nah ah eh doing dat instead ah will talk bout how fast dem Jamaican dem does play and how in de world de linesman missed de  offsides on Jamaica goal? Also wonder how de ass Michael Bradley so damn cool and calm and good, and why we can't have a player like dat???

As much s I wanted USA to win, I feel it for Jamaica...ah just have to shake my head yes.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 07, 2013, 10:32:41 PM »
SMFH!!!

cool..go live dere and back dem then..  you not getting no caribbean brother shit from me boss.. Derby is derby .. f**k JAMAICA
Breds i don't want no enemy ting from you hoss, all i doing is showing you the facts.

and whether yuh like it or not, jamaica was the only team from the region still in the runnin, if yuh have ah problem with them then @ least rep the region.

as much as USA hate canada, yuh think they goin against canada for we? and mexico eh goin against guatemala or elsalvador for no caribbean team!

so you could stay dey, i backing any caribbean team against a north american or ah spanish team regardless of the rivalry we may share. yuh never hear "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"!

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 07, 2013, 11:58:18 PM »
The fact of the matter is Trinidad didn't make the hex and its our own damn fault. I am not going to hate on Jamaica when they are the only team from the region left. If we were still there, then sure, backing Trinidad 120% but we're not. You think if I watching a track race with Bolt and Gatlin, you think I will be rooting for Gatlin. NEVER. I prefer to hear a Jamaican boast than an American boast.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 08, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »
Uncle Sam bun fyah pon dem!

8)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 08, 2013, 08:36:18 AM »
Worst than Jamaican arrogance is. American arrogance especially fresh water Yankees . I would support Jamacian track any day over American!!!!! I guess on this day the battle of arrogance was won by USA . SonJamaica no WC no Gold Cup appearances . It strictly 4 cup in the land of Ackee.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 08, 2013, 01:38:03 PM »
Banton yuh what yuh gone and start?

Have men talking bout arrogance win a football game...or is it Zeppo who cause dat :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 2014 Concacaf WCQ Thread.
« Reply #803 on: June 08, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »
Uncle Sam bun fyah pon dem!

8)

Fu -_-
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 01:51:33 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 08, 2013, 02:41:38 PM »

The game was on beIN Sports (Channel 392 on Dish Network).  I saw the last 20 minutes; really heartbreaking for my JA brothers.  Since T&T couldn’t make it to Brazil, I really want to see the Reggae Boyz represent.

beIN is excellent for WCQs.  They showed most of the concacaf  games from the previous round.  Can’t help but reminisce that in 2005 I was the lone Trini guy supporting the warriors, and surrounded by Guatemalans, in this restaurant here in Northern California.

At this moment (1:30 pm PST; 4:30 EST)   beIN showing the Haiti vs Spain game live.

JA vs Honduras  12 June  at 9pm (PST) on beIN.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 08, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »
JA like they celebrate before the final whistle. What a bad goal to give up. One man pressure Bradley wide, man free in the box & 7 man around him. He receive and shoot before even 1 JA man could pressure the ball. Poor poor poor defending. I watch the whole game & JA play like they were scared. Man eh jamming at all, US midfield had space to rent, as a matter of fact intensity was at a minimum.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 08, 2013, 03:56:43 PM »

The game was on beIN Sports (Channel 392 on Dish Network).  I saw the last 20 minutes; really heartbreaking for my JA brothers.  Since T&T couldn’t make it to Brazil, I really want to see the Reggae Boyz represent.

beIN is excellent for WCQs.  They showed most of the concacaf  games from the previous round.  Can’t help but reminisce that in 2005 I was the lone Trini guy supporting the warriors, and surrounded by Guatemalans, in this restaurant here in Northern California.

At this moment (1:30 pm PST; 4:30 EST)   beIN showing the Haiti vs Spain game live.

JA vs Honduras  12 June  at 9pm (PST) on beIN.

HAITI  SCORES !
 Spain 2 – 1 Haiti

Spain fielded a good team; nice to see the respect for the fans and the occasion.

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 08, 2013, 04:26:11 PM »
Whoa... how cool is that.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 08, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »
34,000 at the game. Haiti played well. Scored a nice goal. Score could have been 5-2. Spain really did not extend themselves. They play Brazil sometime net week. Congrats to the whole endeavour.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:33:16 PM by Deeks »

giggsy11

« Reply #809 on: June 08, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
I enjoyed this piece on this player and hearing him share about himself, and seeing his kids. Not a fan of the US, but I have read previous stories where he has been singled out by teammates as divisive and that he acts like he is better than them. We he probably is, so dey can haul dey arse!

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/usa/story/jermaine-jones-misunderstood-player-united-states-mens-national-team-060513

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:53:36 PM by Giggsy11 »

1]; } ?>