April 18, 2024, 08:17:05 PM

Author Topic: Judgment Day! May 21, 2011  (Read 8059 times)

truetrini

Judgment Day! May 21, 2011
« on: April 30, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Well yes.

TIMING OF IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HISTORY

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

4990 BC—The flood of Noah’s day. All perished in a worldwide flood. Only Noah, his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives survived in the ark (6023 years from creation).

7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born (11,006 years from creation).

33 AD—The year Jesus Christ was crucified and the church age began (11,045 years from creation; 5023 calendar years from the flood).

1988 AD—This year ended the church age and began the great tribulation period of 23 years (13,000 years from creation).

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Judgment Day! May 21, 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 01:11:18 AM »
11,013 BC God Created the world and man? I stop reading right there
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 06:14:17 AM »
11,013 BC God Created the world and man? I stop reading right there

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:39:15 AM »
On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire - I have to make sure I in Tobago eating ah julie mango, on the jetty at pigeon point....naked!

Adam and Eve use to suck mango - naked dem come, naked dey go! (who sang dat calypso again?)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 07:56:43 AM »
On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire - I have to make sure I in Tobago eating ah julie mango, on the jetty at pigeon point....naked!

Adam and Eve use to suck mango - naked dem come, naked dey go! (who sang dat calypso again?)

I think that was fluke
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:30:48 AM »
See TC!!  Sunday morning and yuh searching the internet for good devotional.   :devil:   
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:45:35 AM by Preacher »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »

hmmmm ...  8)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

yuh eh want 2 sapodilla and ah banana instead.lol.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »
 :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »

Why? When I could have 2 coconut an ah fry plantain  ;D

Capo long time man....where ya was hiding?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »

I think that was fluke

Move 2 d head of d class.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 06:09:06 AM »

Brian Haubert grabs some pamphlets and marches toward the flea market in Palmyra, N.J. Armed with a poster that trumpets Judgment Day on May 21, 2011, he braces for rejection. Announcing God's wrath is not always a popular message.

"I've been called a heretic," says Haubert, a 33-year-old actuary. "I've been told I read the wrong Bible. And then there's the occasional person who seems to be genuinely interested," he says.

His friend and fellow believer, Kevin Brown, uses a gentler approach, not confronting people or engaging in conversation, just politely handing out Judgment Day pamphlets.

Brown, who owns his own nutrition and wellness business, is soft-spoken and polished, not someone you'd imagine giving away doomsday tracts. But he says the clock is ticking.

"People need to know," Brown says, "and God commands us to share the Gospel about the end of the world. He says if we do not share the Gospel then their blood will be on our hands, whether they believe or not. God's been moving me to do this."

Spreading The Word

Haubert and Brown are two of a small — or not so small, who knows? — army of Christians sounding the alarm. They drive caravans and put up billboards, hand out tracts and try to convince friends and family that Judgment Day is upon us. Brown says this message is laced throughout the Bible, but only some can decode it. It will happen this way:

Barbara Bradley Hagerty/NPR
Brian Haubert (right) and Kevin Brown hand out Judgment Day pamphlets in Palmyra, N.J.
On May 21, "starting in the Pacific Rim at around the 6 p.m. local time hour, in each time zone, there will be a great earthquake, such as has never been in the history of the Earth," he says. The true Christian believers — he hopes he's one of them — will be "raptured": They'll fly upward to heaven. And for the rest?

"It's just the horror of horror stories," he says, "and on top of all that, there's no more salvation at that point. And then the Bible says it will be 153 days later that the entire universe and planet Earth will be destroyed forever."

Most Bible scholars note that even Jesus said he had no idea when Judgment Day would come. But May 21 believers like Haubert are unfazed.

"I've crunched the numbers, and it's going to happen," he says.

Haubert says the Bible contains coded "proofs" that reveal the timing. For example, he says, from the time of Noah's flood to May 21, 2011, is exactly 7,000 years. Revelations like this have changed his life.

"I no longer think about 401(k)s and retirement," he says. "I'm not stressed about losing my job, which a lot of other people are in this economy. I'm just a lot less stressed, and in a way I'm more carefree."

He's tried to warn his friends and family. They think he's crazy. And that saddens him.

"Oh, it's very hard," he says. "I worry about friends and family and loved ones. But I guess more recently, I'm just really looking forward to it."

Haubert is 33 and single. Brown is married with several young children, and none of them shares his beliefs. It's caused a rift with his wife — but he says that, too, was predicted in the Bible.

"God says, 'Do you love husband or wife over me? Do you love son or daughter over me?' There is a test. There is a trial here that the believers are going through. It's a fiery trial."

As May 21 nears, Brown says he feels as if he's on a "roller coaster." What if he is raptured but his family is left behind?

"I'm crying over my loved ones one minute; I'm elated the next minute," he says. "It's all over the place."

Family Radio

No one knows how many people believe Judgment Day is right around the corner. But it appears that many became believers in 2009 after turning on Family Radio, a Christian network worth more than $100 million.

EnlargeAP
Harold Camping speaks, holding a Bible, during his live television broadcast in 2002.
Harold Camping, the network's 89-year-old founder, has been interpreting the Bible on the air for years. He says that everyone knows there would be a judgment day at some point.

"We just happen to be in that time in history," he said in an interview. "And whether we like it or not, we're here."

Camping's predictions have inspired other groups to rally behind the May 21 date. People have quit their jobs and left their families to get the message out.

"Knowing the date of the end of the world changes all your future plans," says 27-year-old Adrienne Martinez.

She thought she'd go to medical school, until she began tuning in to Family Radio. She and her husband, Joel, lived and worked in New York City. But a year ago, they decided they wanted to spend their remaining time on Earth with their infant daughter.

"My mentality was, why are we going to work for more money? It just seemed kind of greedy to me. And unnecessary," she says.

And so, her husband adds, "God just made it possible — he opened doors. He allowed us to quit our jobs, and we just moved, and here we are."

Now they are in Orlando, in a rented house, passing out tracts and reading the Bible. Their daughter is 2 years old, and their second child is due in June. Joel says they're spending the last of their savings. They don't see a need for one more dollar.

"You know, you think about retirement and stuff like that," he says. "What's the point of having some money just sitting there?"

"We budgeted everything so that, on May 21, we won't have anything left," Adrienne adds.

Nothing, except for the fervent hope that all of them will be raptured.

"There Is No Plan B"

Camping is not the first person to fix a date for the end of the world. There have been dozens of such prophets, and so far, they've all been wrong.

Camping himself, has had to do some recalculation. He first predicted the end would come Sept. 6, 1994. He now explains that he had not completed his biblical research.

"For example, I at that time had not gone through the book of Jeremiah," he explains, "which is a big book in the Bible that has a whole lot to say about the end of the world."

So he's not planning for May 22?

"Absolutely not," Camping says. "It is going to happen, There is no Plan B."

I've asked a dozen of Camping's followers the same question. Everyone said even entertaining the possibility that May 21 would come and go without event is an offense to God. They all hope they'll be raptured. Some worry about being left behind.

"If I'm here on May 22, and I wake up, I'm going to be in hell," says Brown. "And that's where I don't want to be. So there is going to be a May 22, and we don't want to be here."

On the other hand, he will presumably have lots of company.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough?sc=fb&cc=fp

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »
TT ...one ting yuh like iz quoting people...

why yuh aint write ah blasted sentence fuh yuhself....

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Aye... you eh bet yuh schupid nah... LOL

Ay aye... rotato yuh alive man, nice.  Yuh still vex with Anderson and dem fuh "exaggerating" de radiation crisis?

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 02:19:58 AM »
Ay aye... rotato yuh alive man, nice.  Yuh still vex with Anderson and dem fuh "exaggerating" de radiation crisis?

Bakes....right now me ent studying d US media.  I fed up with d lies and low standard of reporting to sell news. Add Wolf Blitzer on d list too as ah has been...

Anyway, my real focus now iz looking at Liverpool and ah feeling greedy...with ManC loosing and Spurs drawing we still have a BIG shot at 4th place....

Fingers crossed and KJ if yuh reading this...ah hope yuh bun ManC in both d FaCup and especially in d League game.... we need your help....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:22:43 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 10:36:47 AM »

I have been schooling you for many years now..respect your master or I will subject you to 5 more years in Shaolin temple Grasshopper!

Like you have bad memory/  When yuh was bawling for Jack to get Trinity Cross, saying he was the greatest thing we ever see in T&T, when yuh was shouting yuh was a republican..without knowing what they stood for...etc. etc....Doh let me go into de archives!

If yuh cyar  respect those better looking dan you, den respect yuh seniors, now if yuh having trouble doing so, then for the love of grace... respect yuh betters.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:38:58 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 10:40:06 AM »

Bakes....right now me ent studying d US media.  I fed up with d lies and low standard of reporting to sell news. Add Wolf Blitzer on d list too as ah has been...

Anyway, my real focus now iz looking at Liverpool and ah feeling greedy...with ManC loosing and Spurs drawing we still have a BIG shot at 4th place....

Fingers crossed and KJ if yuh reading this...ah hope yuh bun ManC in both d FaCup and especially in d League game.... we need your help....

Yeah man... I salivating at the thought that 4th place within grasp too  :beermug:

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »
TT its so refreshing to hear yuh voice again....

But dont kid yuhself...Jack Beanstalk real long...it look like dat BeanRope will never end...

Anyway, yuh bring back some wonderful memories of conversing with you over the years.

I feel I have to leave yuh with this lovely tune

lets reminisce together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdyLtjgFL8
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
TT its so refreshing to hear yuh voice again....

But dont kid yuhself...Jack Beanstalk real long...it look like dat BeanRope will never end...

Anyway, yuh bring back some wonderful memories of conversing with you over the years.

I feel I have to leave yuh with this lovely tune

lets reminisce together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdyLtjgFL8

Now yuh come with the respect....yuh was just saying ah does only copy and paste...dat I actin Westcoastish...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 08:09:38 PM »

Nigel & Marvin!

I've got their CD with that song somewhere!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »
Nigel & Marvin!

I think that older than that... seems to me I remember that refrain from since I small.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 06:51:46 AM »
who say fete match ?  and what time we meetin by the jetty?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 07:54:12 AM »
Nigel & Marvin!

I think that older than that... seems to me I remember that refrain from since I small.

Yeah refrain is much older but that song by Nigel & Marvin using that refrain was released around 1998.

We are not claiming they created the refrain btw, only that they used it in one of their songs!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 01:29:25 PM »
11 Days and counting...whats left on alyuh bucket list?

I going and eat a cold roti and drink a hot supligen...when that bathroom appointment cometh...I ressin it down in a certain individual in my office top desk drawer... I closing it and breaking the key in the lock too.

I looking to fly out to the US and deal with Kim Kardashian, Halle Berry, Meaghan Good and Beyonce.

I feel I could also reach England and hit every one of them Arsenal players a proper burners for doing so much shit.

Then I feel I could come back home...go Tobago and soak meh eggs in no mans land for the last few hrs with a bottle of Johnny and coconut.

Tings nice!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
I see these signs all over Maryland, PA, WV, Virginia and DC.... kinda annoying...!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »

I going and eat a cold roti and drink a hot supligen...when that bathroom appointment cometh...I ressin it down in a certain individual in my office top desk drawer... I closing it and breaking the key in the lock too.

:o ooh goooooooooooood!!!,,  what dat person do you boy??!!

It HAVE to be yuh boss.
Is only de somebody in management dat could irritate an employee enuff to think about leavin ah hot & curry 3 coil steamer in dey desk drawer
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »
scheeeeupsss   We still here.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »
scheeeeupsss   We still here.

you dyslexic?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 09:37:55 PM »
21st is already my judgement day this yr is 11 yrs my mom died but my only godson born that day he will b 9.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 07:00:11 AM »
TT yuh better hurry fast...last call coming soon...when yuh runnin d beers??

Come nah man ..spend some of yuh $$

All d donsai...time tuh start spending on charity casualities before Judgement Day....
Ah say it, how ah see it

1]; } ?>