April 28, 2024, 01:02:16 PM

Author Topic: 2011 Serie A  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
2011 Serie A
« on: May 05, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »
I am surprise no one eh talk about the two volleys scored in the
Fiorentina 5 - Udinese 2 game. Two stunning pieces of finishing.
VanBastenesk. Juan Vargas for Fiorentina and then Giampiero Pinzi
for Udinese, with anything you can do I can do better. Sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_28YGXFhuA

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:19:02 PM by Flex »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Serie A
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »
serie a gets no love here u must know that...but some nice goals they were...prolly no one takes note cuz it aint hav no english commentator bawlin oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh youuuuuuuuuu beauttaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!'lol

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Serie A
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:40 PM »
Italians doh even watch serie A  ;D

nice goals
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »
Juventus away kit 2011/2012...wtf

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Juventus away kit 2011/2012...wtf

that is not our kit.

giggsy11

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 10:07:25 AM »
There is a Serie A thread for this season on page 8 or 9.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »

I got to page 4 or 5 and couldnt be bothered  ;D

giggsy11

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 10:23:09 AM »

I got to page 4 or 5 and couldnt be bothered  ;D

;D I know I was getting that feeling when I was looking for the EPL thread. Best wishes tomorrow by the way! :beermug:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »
Scudetto is back where it belongs

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 08:01:06 PM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 08:30:13 PM »

Bought and paid for by Berlusconi no doubt  :devil:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 01:28:11 AM »
back where it belongs? 18 as compared to 27(+2)? black an white is where it belongs

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 10:11:17 AM »
back where it belongs? 18 as compared to 27(+2)? black an white is where it belongs

They eh giving Scudetto for 7th. Allyuh under scrutiny now, can't buy it anymore. Not a dam thing fuh allyuh probably for another decade  :devil:
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »

Berlusconi has not really shown any interest in Milan since he in politics. Very little invetment, he need the money to keep he ass out of boiling water  ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

Juve's record is tainted.  Since the public find out Juve eh do 1 ting.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »

Berlusconi has not really shown any interest in Milan since he in politics. Very little invetment, he need the money to keep he ass out of boiling water  ;D

You mean the same Berlusconi who is always giving his opinion on what the team selection should be?

The same Berlusconi who told the media this week that he spends 50 million Euros a year on players for Milan?

The same Berlusconi who is asking for the stadium to be renamed after him?  :rotfl:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 01:26:10 PM »

Juve's record is tainted.  Since the public find out Juve eh do 1 ting.

boss that trial has been reopened and ongoing and there has been revelations aplenty...there was rel indescrepancies and nonsense behind them sending us down to serie b....some ah d shit inter milan do as well was supposed to see them down to at least serie c1 but as usual is a politics thing..

if is 'seeking favour' from refs yall talkin bout then inter, ac, fiorentina and some others hands are dirty as well...why we aint back where we belong is as a result of an inept management and their coaching/player selections and bad bad very bad spending...

when luciano moggi's ban is over he might come back into the fold..right now he's in the process of sanitizing his name..when he returns and shakes things up we wud see the juve we know and love

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »

You mean the same Berlusconi who is always giving his opinion on what the team selection should be?

The same Berlusconi who told the media this week that he spends 50 million Euros a year on players for Milan?

The same Berlusconi who is asking for the stadium to be renamed after him?  :rotfl:

Yuh forget! The same Berlusconi who said why congratulate Ancelotti for the CL and League victory. I decides the tactics and select the squad  ;D

He does talk the most diarreah without imodium in sight.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
Yuh fuhget Foer exposé on Milan or what  ;D

buh yeah... Juve even worse... Agnelli and dem buy Cup, referee... government everything, lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:54:45 PM by Bakes »

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 03:39:10 PM »

buh yeah... Juve even worse... Agnelli and dem buy Cup, referee... government everything, lol

since they reopened that fiasco alot of stuff has come out and shows culpability by so many teams and the conspiracy against juventus is slowly being made clearer...

..but i aint goin to get into that cuz that is akin to trying to convince d average trinidadian how parasitic and corrupt jack warner is...d bridge between is taking time to read,research and inform oneself of the information..im juventino since 96 and stayed through thick and thin so i does get lil emotional when i hear blankets being thrown on mih side..

no sceen

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
Hear nah.

I now read somewhere dat Zlatan win 5 League titles for 5 straight years between Inter, Barca and AC.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
since they reopened that fiasco alot of stuff has come out and shows culpability by so many teams and the conspiracy against juventus is slowly being made clearer...

..but i aint goin to get into that cuz that is akin to trying to convince d average trinidadian how parasitic and corrupt jack warner is...d bridge between is taking time to read,research and inform oneself of the information..im juventino since 96 and stayed through thick and thin so i does get lil emotional when i hear blankets being thrown on mih side..

no sceen

Dred... yeah, you really eh want to get into it, because the corruption coming from the Agnelli family will make yuh dig ah hole and hide in shame.  And I eh only talking about football... but in just football alone, the amount ah titles Juve buy it eh even funny.

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »

no sceen

Do you accept that Juventus cheated or not?  This conspiracy talk appeals to Juve supporters as a way of washing away Moggi's sins, doh mind Moggi dutty like a labasse.
Why would you want a crook like him to come back? 
Don't you believe that Juventus the great club can achieve success without him?

Thing is, Juve had a great team all those years, and they would have still won some titles without the match fixing.  It was completely unnecessary.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 08:39:59 AM »

Yuh forget! The same Berlusconi who said why congratulate Ancelotti for the CL and League victory. I decides the tactics and select the squad  ;D

He does talk the most diarreah without imodium in sight.

hahahahahahahahaha

Més que un club.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »
Fun times return to Milan. Happy for Boateng because the man is quality. One of them players that make yuh question Redknapp's judgement and policy of buying every player available even when he have good enough players in his squad.

When Prince became King! Boateng performs spectacular rendition of Michael Jackson's moonwalk for packed-out San Siro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pH2DTbvb41M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pH2DTbvb41M</a>

When Kevin-Prince Boateng was in the Premier League it is fair to say his form was indifferent. When he turned it on, though, there was no doubt he had a little bit of magic in his feet.

And as if to prove that point yet further, the former Tottenham and Portsmouth man showed his dancing skills this weekend as part of AC Milan's title celebrations.

The Serie A side clinched their first Scudetto in seven years last week, and returned to the San Siro on Saturday to a rapturous welcome from their fans... and romped to to 4-1 thrashing of Cagliari.

Those celebrations took another twist when Boateng honoured a promise he'd made several weeks earlier to perform Michael Jackson's moonwalk on the pitch.

In April he had told Gazzetta dello Sport: 'If we are to win the Scudetto, I will dance the moonwalk dressed as Michael Jackson, hopefully on the pitch. I have never won anything important in my career. The Scudetto would be a great conquest.'

But this was more than walking backwards; the Ghana international produced a step-perfect rendition of the King of Pop's famous routine, complete with costume.

At first few knew who was hiding behind the shimmering jacket and fedora hat. But in a thrilling climax, Boateng revealed his face to spark wild congratulations from team-mates and fans alike.

The 24-year-old has been a big hit in Serie A this term, keeping Brazilian Robinho out of the team at certain times. 

And after his performance, AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani quashed rumours the club is in the market for a new attacking playmaker, insisting that they already have one in Boateng.

Despite playing in a holding role during the World Cup, Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri converted Boateng into a 'trequartista' (playmaker).

The only stumbling block to the move is that Boateng is actually owned by Genoa because, at the time Portsmouth were relegated, Milan couldn't afford to sign him. They therefore entered into agreement with Genoa, who paid Portsmouth up front, whereby they offered several players and a 'rental fee'.

'Boateng is our trequartista,' Galliani said. 'We need his physicality and he will be first choice (next season).'

Genoa, though, are standing firm on the price, insisting Boateng is worth more than he was 12 months ago.

'He is like wine, he gets better with age, and costs more too,' said Genoa president Enrico Preziosi. 'Boateng is worth half his value of today, not withstanding the other half which last summer was acquired at little cost, and not just in liquid cash but also with players.

'There's a 50 per cent chance Boateng will stay with Milan. We have an agreement with Galliani which also involves other players, (Marco) Amelia, (Giacomo) Beretta, (Rodney) Strasser, (Nnamdi) Oduamadi, (Gianmarco) Zigoni. If Milan respect this agreement there won't be any problems, and I don't think there will be any.'

Galliani, though, claims any increase in value has come about soley from the player's dancing skills.

'Yesterday Preziosi wanted to increase the price to make me pay for Prince's dancing qualities but I only have the intention of paying for his footballing ones,' said Galliani. 'We're still at 50-50 but we'll find an agreement.'

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »
Amazing celebration  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
Hear nah.

I now read somewhere dat Zlatan win 5 League titles for 5 straight years between Inter, Barca and AC.

If you count 2006 (when Juve were stripped of the title) as a win, he's actually only not won his league title twice in the last 10 seasons. Buying this fella is a no brainer lol.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 01:47:26 PM »
It's good to see these fellaz enjoy themselves.  Prince is ah boss!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 01:58:18 PM »
It's good to see these fellaz enjoy themselves.  Prince is ah boss!!

ent? It look like real fun. Clearly not taking himself too seriously or giving a shit about anything other than just enjoying the moment.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 04:27:07 AM »
Fun times return to Milan. Happy for Boateng because the man is quality. One of them players that make yuh question Redknapp's judgement and policy of buying every player available even when he have good enough players in his squad.

When Prince became King! Boateng performs spectacular rendition of Michael Jackson's moonwalk for packed-out San Siro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pH2DTbvb41M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pH2DTbvb41M</a>

When Kevin-Prince Boateng was in the Premier League it is fair to say his form was indifferent. When he turned it on, though, there was no doubt he had a little bit of magic in his feet.

And as if to prove that point yet further, the former Tottenham and Portsmouth man showed his dancing skills this weekend as part of AC Milan's title celebrations.

The Serie A side clinched their first Scudetto in seven years last week, and returned to the San Siro on Saturday to a rapturous welcome from their fans... and romped to to 4-1 thrashing of Cagliari.

Those celebrations took another twist when Boateng honoured a promise he'd made several weeks earlier to perform Michael Jackson's moonwalk on the pitch.

In April he had told Gazzetta dello Sport: 'If we are to win the Scudetto, I will dance the moonwalk dressed as Michael Jackson, hopefully on the pitch. I have never won anything important in my career. The Scudetto would be a great conquest.'

But this was more than walking backwards; the Ghana international produced a step-perfect rendition of the King of Pop's famous routine, complete with costume.

At first few knew who was hiding behind the shimmering jacket and fedora hat. But in a thrilling climax, Boateng revealed his face to spark wild congratulations from team-mates and fans alike.

The 24-year-old has been a big hit in Serie A this term, keeping Brazilian Robinho out of the team at certain times. 

And after his performance, AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani quashed rumours the club is in the market for a new attacking playmaker, insisting that they already have one in Boateng.

Despite playing in a holding role during the World Cup, Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri converted Boateng into a 'trequartista' (playmaker).

The only stumbling block to the move is that Boateng is actually owned by Genoa because, at the time Portsmouth were relegated, Milan couldn't afford to sign him. They therefore entered into agreement with Genoa, who paid Portsmouth up front, whereby they offered several players and a 'rental fee'.

'Boateng is our trequartista,' Galliani said. 'We need his physicality and he will be first choice (next season).'

Genoa, though, are standing firm on the price, insisting Boateng is worth more than he was 12 months ago.

'He is like wine, he gets better with age, and costs more too,' said Genoa president Enrico Preziosi. 'Boateng is worth half his value of today, not withstanding the other half which last summer was acquired at little cost, and not just in liquid cash but also with players.

'There's a 50 per cent chance Boateng will stay with Milan. We have an agreement with Galliani which also involves other players, (Marco) Amelia, (Giacomo) Beretta, (Rodney) Strasser, (Nnamdi) Oduamadi, (Gianmarco) Zigoni. If Milan respect this agreement there won't be any problems, and I don't think there will be any.'

Galliani, though, claims any increase in value has come about soley from the player's dancing skills.

'Yesterday Preziosi wanted to increase the price to make me pay for Prince's dancing qualities but I only have the intention of paying for his footballing ones,' said Galliani. 'We're still at 50-50 but we'll find an agreement.'

Fulham need to buy him.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

1]; } ?>