April 28, 2024, 11:23:01 PM

Author Topic: Bin Hammam in T&T to convince CONCACAF  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bin Hammam in T&T to convince CONCACAF
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:34:48 AM »
Bin Hammam in T&T to convince CONCACAF
T&T Express

Bin Hammam arrived in Trinidad by private jet yesterday morning in a delegation of seven, including three other members of the FIFA executive committee, ahead of today's meeting.

Bin Hammam will outline his plans for the future of FIFA should he be elected, in what is expected to be a pitch for CONCACAF support, of which Jack Warner is president.

Warner, a FIFA vice-president, also presides over the CFU.

In a media release yesterday, Warner said it was only fair to listen to Bin Hammam's vision for FIFA in the next four-year term before CONCACAF declare their support.

The Qatari is trying to unseat current FIFA president Sepp Blatter.

"No one in CONCACAF has expressed displeasure over Mr Blatter's tenure, but in the interest of fair play and democracy I cannot deny my membership the opportunity to (hear) all sides of this campaign," Warner was quoted as saying in the release.

"An election is not a popularity contest–as the world still grapples with shifting economic realities we must ensure that our sport is positioned to withstand any uncertainty. CONCACAF members will listen to all that is said on both sides and a decision will be made when we next meet."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Bin Hammam in T&T to convince CONCACAF
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:00:03 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/verUXg78xcw&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/verUXg78xcw&amp;</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:08:47 AM »
Squeeze he balls Jack.what in it for we....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »
Squeeze he balls Jack.what in it for we....

What good for the goose good for the gander. When he squeezing the country own what in it for we....
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 01:46:23 PM »
I hope he walk wid his wallet

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »
sqeezE he balls jack :devil:

- Fifa vice-president Warner asked for around £2.5m to build an education centre in Trinidad, with the cash to be channelled through him, and later wanted £500,000 to buy Haiti's World Cup TV rights for the earthquake-hit nation, again to be channelled through him
Greed is embeded in the ATM. :devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9481461.stm
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:58:45 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 04:55:47 AM »
Bin Hammam: Bring the evidence.
By Ian Prescott (Express).

FIFA VICE-PRESIDENT Jack Warner was yesterday defended against corruption allegations by Mohammed Bin Hammam, the man who is seeking his favour in a bid to become president of world football's governing body.

Bin Hammam is challenging incumbent Sepp Blatter for the top FIFA post, and is courting the 35 votes available to the Caribbean, North and Central America (CONCACAF) region, of which Warner is president.

"What I think, seriously, is FIFA is not corrupt," Bin Hammam told local media yesterday, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Port of Spain." We are victims of the popularity of the game."

Yesterday, 63-year-old Bin Hammam addressed 30 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) delegates at the Hyatt , hoping to sway their votes ahead of the FIFA Congress on June 1. Bin Hammam, considered a long outsider, believes he has a chance to become FIFA president. He said if he did not run for president now, he may never do it because of his age. His opponent, Blatter already has the support of Europe, while CONCACAF will likely reveal their choice a day before the congress. It is widely expected that CONCACAF will support Blatter. However, Warner, the CONCACAF president, said that while there were no complaints about Blatter, they wanted to give Bin Hammam the opportunity to be heard since the Qatar native could not get a U.S. visa in time for the recent CONCACAF congress.

In England's Daily Mail newspaper, yesterday, Warner, Paraguay's FIFA official Nicholas Leoz and Brazil's Ricardo Teixeira were accused of seeking gifts in exchange for their votes, ahead of England's failed 2018 World Cup bid. Former England bid chairman, Lord Triesman accused Warner of requesting £2.5 million to build an education centre in Trinidad, and £500,000 to buy Haiti's World Cup rights. It was also reported that Leoz sought a knighthood and Teixeira asked the Englishman to "come and tell me what you have got for me". When quizzed about his thoughts on the matter, Bin Hammam said such accusations must be backed by evidence.

"You need, and I need, and the court needs the evidence," Bin Hammam said. "The evidence is very important. When you come with accusations bring the evidence."

Previously, Warner was reprimanded by FIFA over a 2006 World Cup ticket scandal involving his family. Yesterday, he denied seeking gifts from England. Warner said when the English delegation came to Trinidad, he took them to Longdenville, Chaguanas, where they offered to help by building a playground for the people of that community.

"I never asked anybody for anything," Warner declared. "At the end of the day, I hold my head high. At the end of the day I could stand up and say to the world I never asked for this."

Warner said it is no coincidence that fresh corruption allegations have been made against him on the eve of the FIFA Congress.

"We have a FIFA Congress in three weeks...this comes before Jennings," Warner said, in reference to English journalist Andrew Jennings, who has accused him of corruption several times.

"Next week we will have Jennings, who will come with another bit of garbage about Jack Warner, FIFA and Blatter, because of the timing. Jennings will come in the next two weeks. The important thing is that nobody really take these guys seriously."

Warner also tore into Lord Triesman, saying the Englishman had already been discredited and fired by the English FA. He said too that what England should consider is that except for their own representative, not one FIFA member from Europe voted for England to host the 2018 World Cup.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 05:24:55 AM »
Yes Jack tell them,not one country from Europe except England voted for England to host the WC but your own people giving you a hard time,let Jennings and them continue with they shyt don't take them on. :devil:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 05:52:57 AM »
Yes Jack tell them,not one country from Europe except England voted for England to host the WC but your own people giving you a hard time,let Jennings and them continue with they shyt don't take them on. :devil:

EXACTLY _ fack dem. Squeeze and if your grip to weak, get ah clamp.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 06:05:02 AM »
Russia and Qatar spend the most money, their bribes was the biggest.

Nobody voted for Spain or USA either, why would other European countries vote for England when the heads who voted,,, FIFA put them there, so they votes was in favor of what FIFA say.

These men so stupid its a shame, all these allegations only making Jack look like the good guy and sooner or later nobody will take on what Jennings and the others report, even if its true.

Its simple, if you have no evidences, then you cant win so shut the hell up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope one day Jack end up in jail and the man who put him in there recieve a medal, but they have to come better to hand the clown. Jack has killed our football.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 07:56:57 AM »
I don't know how anybody could defend Jack Warner...

The whole ticket or leave it fiasco, shoulda show everybody de kind of man he is... ah dirty snake.

I wouldn't trust him with ah bag of lettuce
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:41 AM »

The whole ticket or leave it fiasco, shoulda show everybody de kind of man he is... ah dirty snake.

Not even 1/4 head
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 09:32:30 AM »

Ticket or Leave it? U feel people remember dat lil fiasco. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 09:36:18 AM »

buh the man is now ah Minister in Gov't and sometimes Acting PM .....what does that say about the sheeple?

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 01:20:37 PM »

buh the man is now ah Minister in Gov't and sometimes Acting PM .....what does that say about the sheeple?

It says that humans have a short memory especially when shit is going good and trust me Thnigs for TnT and by extension Concacaf has been going good on the international front. I overs dat de oppressed always cleave to the oppressor and de grass is most times greener on the other side but there isnt another in sight in concacaf who can wield de Thor-type hammer Jack does and get his way which sometimes include benefits for the region. All Blatter have to breaks right now because as a man say Jack squeezin dem stones right now. Who blink first loss. Even bin Hammster done jump up to defend Good ole jack. Blouse ans skirts.
Lord Triesman shoulda spend de 2.5 million and keep a paper trail and some secret recordings and then buss de mark. He cya play ball with Jack and dem. Dem is FIFA the ballin body of de world.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 06:45:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_frm35wac/uiconf_id/1892491" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_frm35wac/uiconf_id/1892491</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »
Jack is the King Maker yes!!

The same way he put our PM in position & pulling strings is the same thing he practice doing with Blatter & will do with Hammam if he decides that it is to his advantage to back him instead of Blatter!

Jack is the Pupper Master and the real man in charge in the background yes!

As the Jamaicans does say Don Dadda is Don Dadda!  ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:06:50 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>