May 23, 2024, 05:44:52 PM

Author Topic: Lincoln Phillips released ?  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln Phillips released ?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »
A technical Director is supposed to create an environment that will allow for technical improvement in the game locally.

KND, LP has done his job as you have defined. But I think there much more to be done. I still find our players lack the skill to match our Latin counterparts, both at club and national team level. In this case, I feel the onus is on the clubs to take that step further.
        I said it once and i'll say it again,Minor League is where we used to develop our skills,any player will tell you that but we want to ban players who participate in such Leagues and also ban the leagues,alyu even want to get rid of the Colleges League when that's where all our players came from.
        The onus is on everybody who have anything to do with Football to take it a step further.They want to ban Minor League Football but every week you seeing somebody hosting some small goalpost tournament for money,i guess that's more prestigious than Minor League Football.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 08:03:47 PM »
Fellas, Lincoln and all them players and coaches know full well what they getting into when they come home to deal with football and the TTFF. They all know they have to deal with jack. They have the confidence that they can overcome all the negatives because they go present their plans and talk they way thru. But the reality is, jack only want the plan to serve his interest. If they don't agree with jack they go walk and nothing will get done. If they do agree, they will have to play jacks game until they get fed up or pushed out. When Lincoln announced he was coming home, I know jack was ready for Lincoln. Lincoln is a big icon is TT football. Jack know if Lincoln get a foothold in TT football he will be a threat. He marginalized Lincoln from the very beginning with all his rachifee!!!.

I dare  all yuh who siding with jack to go and present all yuh plans to him and see what he will do or see what he would have Keith do with allyuh.  None ah allyuh would want to work for jack.

we going Bazil :wavetowel:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 08:25:09 PM »
Sorry for Lp, but I am sure he knew this was coming. He was out numbered with bad, but as Sam said, he accepted the terms, so he must accept some blame.

Lp is a nice guy, met him once, would still like to see him around T&T football at some capacity.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »
Sorry for Lp, but I am sure he knew this was coming. He was out numbered with bad, but as Sam said, he accepted the terms, so he must accept some blame.

Lp is a nice guy, met him once, would still like to see him around T&T football at some capacity.

Sando,
             I still can't understand you and Sam. All yuh saying LP must take the blame. for what? the demise of TT football? LP work with the TTFF as much as they would allow him. He recommended Beenie Man. If LP did not do anything everyone would be saying " oh, what LP do for TT football". Oh what Shaka do for TT football. What Shaka did for TT football??? Oh what Shaka father do for TT football. Shaka had to confront jack from the legal end  and all yuh know how that end up.  Oh what Gally do for TT football and on and on.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 05:29:50 AM »
To be honest, LP had big plans to bring down foreign teams this year, but was blanked.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 06:43:33 AM »

Lincoln had humongous plans for T&T football, but it just was not allowed to be implemented.   In his initial days, he wrote a large proposal for T&T football development.   He had many dreams, but they were to no avail. 

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »

Lincoln had humongous plans for T&T football, but it just was not allowed to be implemented.   In his initial days, he wrote a large proposal for T&T football development.   He had many dreams, but they were to no avail. 

De TTFF is basically de Ministry of Planning. Is rell plans dey had over de years.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 08:21:48 AM »

Tallman,

They are larger than the Ministry of Planning.  They are also the Ministry of Works. 

1]; } ?>