April 20, 2024, 03:16:11 AM

Author Topic: socawarriors.net XI vs Brent Sancho XI  (Read 35708 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: socawarriors.net XI vs Brent Sancho XI
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2011, 09:22:41 AM »
Sounds like a nice vibes - hopefully one of these years the sweat will coincide with one of my trips to T&T.  Men real hypin' Small Mag goal jed - looking forward to seeing it.  

Omar if ah know yuh had all dat ah woulda recruit yuh in the Urban Soccer League up here - Yuh know how much time we scramble tuh find a keeper minutes before kick-off... yuh too modest man lol...

Post some pics fellas.  

Even if we eh sweatin when u come we go lime ask DESOWA and Eman
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2011, 09:24:13 AM »
Sounds like a nice vibes - hopefully one of these years the sweat will coincide with one of my trips to T&T.  Men real hypin' Small Mag goal jed - looking forward to seeing it.  

Omar if ah know yuh had all dat ah woulda recruit yuh in the Urban Soccer League up here - Yuh know how much time we scramble tuh find a keeper minutes before kick-off... yuh too modest man lol...

Post some pics fellas.  

Nah dread I had stop saving for a good while with a knee injury. Only start back serious within the last year or so. Yuh coulda link meh though.

Diamondtrim was dey?? Look I didn't even know that, if I did I woulda give him some fatigue about the licks i rest on him in FIFA the other day. :devil:

The pics and videos in the lab right now, allyuh go hadda hold on till I get them back.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
I didn't think I was that drunk, but I seem to recall VFI scoring several goals in the second half!!

Thought you guys may have commented on your view of Devonish and Ballack and some of the youngsters at VFI??

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »
I didn't think I was that drunk, but I seem to recall VFI scoring several goals in the second half!!

Thought you guys may have commented on your view of Devonish and Ballack and some of the youngsters at VFI??

it was 3, 30 minute periods... 0-0 in the 1st.. 2-1 in the 2nd and 0-0 in the 3rd

they scored 2 other goals but both were disallowed for offside

That team was good.. rell pace youth and silky touches.  Players I thought were good were Matthew Sirgoo, the mowhawk dark young fella, Devonish was a boss... a few others were quite good too..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »

Post some pics fellas.  

I wanna see it too lol.. It was a nice finish but I find it getting big up..

Dinho have vids so we go see

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2011, 10:40:37 AM »
Lime was nice...sorry i couldn't make it earlier and definitely sorry I couldn't stay for the fish broth  :'(

Weary, Browns, nice to finally meet you ladies.

Good sport of Diamondtrim to show up (if i did realise was he I woulda give him some fatigue)

Smals goal was silky smooth - Big Mag boss de midfield (when he was on the field) and Jeffers could give we current non existent left back a run for he money. Omar real boss that goalmouth. I like how he command both posts to keep Sancho off the scoresheets! Fli show some nice application, he could work for Apple.

Congrats and props to Big Mag and everybody else for pulling it off - it ent easy, especially when you dealing with a "talk shop" like this one. I like the annual event suggestion...We could start planning from all now...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2011, 11:02:28 AM »
Fellas, I real sorry I didn't pull thru earlier with the broth.  I started to mobilize kinda late in the day, plus I had to make sure it was just right for allyuh.  The timing was a next thing...I was in constant contact with Weary so I was trying to make sure allyuh get it piping hot after the sweat, even though I was coming from Sando yesterday.  I underestimated the amount of traffic on the highway on a Sunday evening now oui.  It take me a whole hour to reach Arima.  At least not a drop was spilled. ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »
Fellas, I real sorry I didn't pull thru earlier with the broth.  I started to mobilize kinda late in the day, plus I had to make sure it was just right for allyuh.  The timing was a next thing...I was in constant contact with Weary so I was trying to make sure allyuh get it piping hot after the sweat, even though I was coming from Sando yesterday.  I underestimated the amount of traffic on the highway on a Sunday evening now oui.  It take me a whole hour to reach Arima.  At least not a drop was spilled. ;D

U was on oil like boil corn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »

Doh sound like any apology is needed...

I hadda sample this broth yes - it reaching legendary status. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
The lil group that stayed back (until almost 10pm) was talking about one big WN sweat/family day/lime/anniversary/whatever-excuse-to-lime.  We were thinking that a group of us might be interested in travelling to the US sometime...whenever the thing planned good.
Food for thought...
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
Thanksgiving weekend is a good sweat in Miami. Tallman as coordinator.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2011, 11:29:29 AM »
[I hadda sample this broth yes - it reaching legendary status. 

Ent?!?  soup of lore

Even de pot spoon to ladle it lookin mystical
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »

You should've shared some of what you were drinking.

The only legit goals allyuh score, the first goal when we had a mixup in the defence and the mohawk fellah collect a bobble up ball and bundle it in.

Then the second goal which I still blaming my brother for. We subbing him on for Patriot at right back and the man stand up on the side fighting up to put on his jersey back to front and inside out like Balotelli  >:(. And allyuh men advantage that and pipe one in the bottom corner.

The one allyuh score off the cross was ruled out as it went out for a throw before that and the other one was offside. Allyuh rhell throw way too.

Allyuh have some rhell nice ballers. I doh know dem men name but the mohawk man up front, the red man in the middle and the lil red skin small man who buy a patch of land on the left side and was giving we wing backs worries over dey.

Ah hadda big up meh pardners Besbrahn and Trinimitch for holding it down as stoppers, Fli at left back and the long hair fellah at right back and the Colin Borde fellah who fight dem in de defensive mid. Without them we was good for 10.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2011, 01:31:35 PM »
Good lime. I missed Pardners fish broth once again, but ill make it my duty to partake next itme

Met alot of members for the first time. good to finally put a face to the 'names'

d fellas run some good ball. dinho made some  good saves and nice goal from small mag.

alot of fellas get bun quick (not callin names) but all around good game.

thanks to weary and midknight for helping me get to and from the venue  :beermug:

and a special Happy Birthday to Brown Sugar  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »
Folks,

Sweat yesterday was nice. I havent played in some time and it was nice getting a run out.

It was even better meeting some of the guys from the forum...brownsugar, weary, big and small mag, touches, spidey, etc........

What stood out for me wasnt the football itself, but rather the way everyone embraced each other. Mih wife tell mih doh come cuz dem ppl go buss up mih head.....lol. I might have less disdain for Jack than the majority of ppl but that wasnt what it was about yesterday.....I was really really impressed. Just goes to show what mature ppl are capable of.....

Omar....u never beat me in no fifa.....ah waitin on yuh ass

And pardners...i aint eat d broth but mih wife like she wanna leave mih for d chef......lol

Next game in d LG Stadium, d lime by me.

Well done guys.....

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »
i get a drop home with devonish and sirjoo aka ballack and dey tell me the mohawk fella is 16 and the red man at left back is 17 .... they both apparently in form 4 in el dorado .... ones to look out for

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2011, 06:47:52 PM »
Next time we sweat I will be in shape  ;D.. had alot of fun with everyone

Game was good..we didn't look too bad lol..

If Otto was there some men would get called for sure lol  :beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2011, 07:26:42 PM »
Next time we sweat I will be in shape  ;D..

Jay if I had a dollar for every time I hear a man say dis eh....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »

lol...Jay bawl he was outta shape but he run more than real men lol

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »
Oh gosh as ah foreign base member ah jealous ah miss out >:( Hopefully we could pull something off out here soon.

I will never forget when ah take meh boss to Nashville to watch de TNT/US game, since he turn a big football fan now since his grand kids does play de game. De man wear he red Trini shirt he order online yes wid Trini flag and all. Anyway we was liming before de game with some supporters, coulda been men on dis site cuz Tallman was dey. Anyway dey offer him some fish broth and up tuh dis dey de man does be saying when he open de pot, ah fish was staring at him yes lol. De man say he never see ah whole fish in pot like dat. Dat coulda been pardners broth as well....if it was I miss out, since I was only drinking rum without even thinking bout eating ;D

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2011, 05:06:45 AM »
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday.  It was real nice meeting everybody especially the ones I met for the first time.  Diamondtrim is a cool fella man.  I never thought I would say that about a Jackula supporter.... :devil:  Is all good diamondtrim, we does only misbehave in private but does be on we best behaviour in public..... ;D

Fli had me going with he commentary from the sidelines....I still eh get a chance to upload photos or videos yet but ah see Dinho post something bout he stuff in a lab......dat tripod set up on de sidelines was yours Dinho??  If yes, like you going and upstage my shaky, amateur camcorder footage..... :-\ ;D

Ah still waiting on reasons of absence from D.H.W......whey yuh was??  :waiting: :waiting:

I like the idea of making it an annual event.....but only if Pardners fish broth is going to make an appearance as well..... ;D

Football Supporter, Weary and I didn't go for the fish broth we went for bowls in which to eat it.......
Overall ah enjoy reall enjoy mih self......looking forward to the next one.... :beermug: :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »
Luckily the video was rolling to catch a nice lil sequence of pressure ending with the goal.

Enjoy....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6NO2am9bq4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y6NO2am9bq4</a>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:13:55 PM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2011, 07:43:32 AM »
Luckily the video was rolling to catch a nice lil sequence of pressure ending with the goal.

Enjoy....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6NO2am9bq4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y6NO2am9bq4</a>

Lawd when I go c this no stream in d office and TSTT/BMobile/BLINK Stickin I want back meh phone steupsssssssss

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2011, 08:40:49 AM »

Cosign  ;D

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
Wey sah...I hear men talking about the goal, but it seeing now....YES, I BELIEVE !  :wavetowel:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
Nice goal Small Mag, good composure, but we ain go talk bout de double cap:whistling: De ref ain move boy lol, he look like an umpire de man jus claim he spot and take in everything.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »
Is Organic I see wearing # 18? :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »
Nice goal Small Mag, good composure, but we ain go talk bout de double cap:whistling: De ref ain move boy lol, he look like an umpire de man jus claim he spot and take in everything.

Jefferz had fire in his eyes after that.. his ball created that play.. that was a well worked team goal looking back at it

Chicharito teach me that haha

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »

Jefferz had fire in his eyes after that.. his ball created that play.. that was a well worked team goal looking back at it

who d cap fit?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2011, 09:53:08 AM »

who d cap fit?

Jefferz ... I was too high up the field to let Devonish do that to me

1]; } ?>