March 28, 2024, 06:40:20 PM

Author Topic: Let me get this straight..the announcement about St.Clair's firing was made  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
prior to the game on the radio, meantime St.Clair is giving press interviews that his job is not in jeopardy!!? ??? So St.Clair found out ......from people in the stands during the game possibly?

And the announcement was that St.Clair is to be replaced by "some English coach"? You mean its not finalized yet but current coach fired and we in the middle of WCQ?

Buh wha de ass is dis?
Two islands are better than one.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and check nah...
The firing and hiring done by not the TTFF, not the Government, ...nah, is the advisor/consultant to the TTFF, ah FIFA vp, who doh really have no conflict of interst, cause after all, he only paying out of his own personal funds, not TTFF money, or T&T money, or FIFA money...the said consultant, consult the TD out by the gates, probably as roving reporter Touches was passing, hiring and paying money too...that said consultant, fire and hire the ex-present coach twice, although he(the consultant) really doh have nothing to do with none ah dat....

4 Shakespeare's plays rolled into one...A Mid-summers night dream, Julius Ceaser, Macbeth, and A Pound of Flesh...that is T&T football...

"And the Crowd cried out for More"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Did the TTFF, T&T Government or even FIFA hire Bertille St Clair???

Everybody know Jack Warner runnin T&T football.  To come now and talk about the way how he handle BSC firin or conflict of interest is jes a waste a time because we done know how Jack does move.

The way how tings set up wit FIFA eh no way we gettin rid of Jack Warner or TTFF unless HE want to leff.  Everybody know dat.  So we could bump we gum or eat we biscuit and hush we mout cause it eh matter.

Jack do plenty shit, he accused of teefin, corruption, all kinda ting, but he does put money whey he mout is which is more than I can say fuh most.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 01:49:12 PM »
I thought was only me alone in it this rounds. The TTFF in action again. Talk about Tinpot outfit.

So naturally, one set ah speculation, man calling Ron Atkinson name and all. Ron Atkinson!!? If he come I personally line up out ah Piarco and pelt bottle fuh welcome.

You eh see football in TnT doomed for ah generation?
Two islands are better than one.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
...etc...but he does put money whey he mout is which is more than I can say fuh most....etc

Well ok, then most, including me should hush we mouth, cause we doh put no money to pay nobody...so down the road if they play shit, I go drink my Blue and hush my mouth...if U20 cyar win a game, drink meh "bud" and hush meh mouth...when man bawling for a lil change ah Jack's lackeys....drink meh "Moosehead"...nah doh like dat, drink meh "Schooner" and hush meh mouth... ...
by that time ah drunk, and ah still eh go learn to hush meh mouth...

If it look like sh.t, smell like sh.t, and taste like sh.t, it cyar be Carib 

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Can't blame Jack for firing BSC, the man had no choice. Yuh ent hear the entire Stadium boo the man. When did that ever happen in Trinidad?

Also if Bertie didn't know that he was getting fired after that Guatemala game then he is from some other planet, like dey say "even schoolchildren know that" he was sacked.

What he should be blamed for is getting the vaps to hire him in the first (second) place.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
let me get this straight also, how do we have money to hire big time coach all of a sudden? i thought that was the reason we had bertille, that he was cheap. where has this money come from? if we had this money all along then why are we utilizing it only now? btw, i know my football,but someone refresh my memory about atkinson's racial attitude  that im hearing about ???
Hart for president

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
i know my football,but someone refresh my memory about atkinson's racial attitude that im hearing about ???

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0%2C1563%2C1200319%2C00.html

1]; } ?>