April 29, 2024, 09:03:40 AM

Author Topic: Pfister takes Warriors to Las Cuevas for training  (Read 6877 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister takes Warriors to Las Cuevas for training
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »
We will always struggle to beat any team and the players will always struggle to be any kind of Pro. These fellas have a great disdain for doing the basic things. The lil dynamic stretching men screwing to do that and not even trying, You can see on their face like " I is ah bess baller and you want me to do this shyte".

The coach call them in and not one man jog to the coach, everyone of them take they time, some even avoided looking at him. Not good at all.  You training in such nice scenery, one would think the mood would be jovial and competitive, but instead is like punishment. These fellas doesn't see how much basic the big stars does do. The mundane part of the game is what does always kill we.

And ah next thing, the lil chirren and dem saying such a nice good morning to the players and only a couple kinda acknowledge the chirren. They will remember the time they see the NT training and they didn't say good morning to them. And yuh wonder why the stands does be empty.

>:( >:(

best the media officer don't post no videos, it not helping with exposure at all...just spin it

Yeah just hide it from we.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
runnin on sand eh no joke.... we boys go be fit..

yeah, but dem is the most sour face footballers I ever see ah coach have to work with..is like dey doh wha be here, buh allyuh making we come....if yuh doh wha put out for the National team, for whatever reason...Don't...Not wait till game time to show everybody that doh yuh body was at training, yuh mind wasn't there .
man know they probably aint going to be paid so what yuh think........ ::)
so y they playing ?

Good ?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 03:24:59 PM »
they lucky they can train on a beach, some european footballers training in cold weather in the early morning

pfister should run them into the damn ground, they need some discipline and fitness >:(

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 09:44:36 PM »
I like this! Pfister is real old school, if you want to have a chance to make his team you need to be fit. Coaching Africans for so long he knows this well! I see in the pic it's just a jog and man bun...haahaha ah love it, them pull stones think they can show up and wear National colors, Pfister man...you on the right track!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 03:25:45 AM »
ah the memories!!!. that beach aint to easy jog from end to end. and them biting flies is no joke

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 09:14:33 AM »
I like this! Pfister is real old school, if you want to have a chance to make his team you need to be fit. Coaching Africans for so long he knows this well! I see in the pic it's just a jog and man bun...haahaha ah love it, them pull stones think they can show up and wear National colors, Pfister man...you on the right track!

:beermug:  Could you image a talented T&T team that actually fit? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 10:11:18 AM »

:beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 10:53:54 AM »
This is one area I think the federation actually made a good decision.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 11:53:13 AM »
The coach hold a session on the beach and man getting carried away... Anton did the same thing with the youth team, and what was the result?

What is the sense in doing beach training in the name of getting fit but you dont live yuh life like a professional.  Do we have anything resemblling some sort of nutritional and or weight training program? Another reason the overseas players will always get the nod ahead of local based.

I only hope we could get these players playing highly competitive games to get and keep them match fit as well... and ah using the term 'match fit' loosely.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2011, 03:23:21 PM »
You comparing Anton to Pfister?   ::)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »

ENTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 04:22:27 PM »
:D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »
Not comparing Anton to Pfister, but why get excited bc Pfister hold a session on the beach, this is nothing new, we living on an island... is donkey years now man training on the beach, or running the sand track in the QP savanah, or running Maracas or Lady Chancelor.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:58:28 PM by College »

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2011, 06:24:20 PM »
Big College you know how long since we had someone that actually know what they doing at an international level?  so excuse us if we like kids in a candy store.  ;D

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 07:43:19 PM »
like kids in a candy store.
:devil:
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »
like kids in a candy store.
:devil:

Ey ey behave yuh mouth.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
Big College you know how long since we had someone that actually know what they doing at an international level?  so excuse us if we like kids in a candy store.  ;D

:beermug:

1]; } ?>