March 29, 2024, 03:23:11 AM

Author Topic: Coaches and Managers Status.  (Read 30385 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manager/Coach Status Thread.
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2017, 05:12:40 PM »
Aye Flex, you are correct. Tough luck Claudio. If the owners had increase Kante salary, I don't think LC would have been in that position. Your EPL title was no fluke. Playing 40 league games in the EPL to come out on top is no fluke. Good Luck. God Bless.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
Two words,,,,, N'Golo Kanté..... they just couldn't fill the gap he left.... the man covers 3 players position. That means, a skillful but weak Riyad Mahrez had to unearth his defensive duties and that is something he's not good at, it also took away his game going forward. Even Jamie Vardy, Robert Huth and Marc Albrighton had more on their plate compare to last year. The flat-footed Morgan looks tired, still hungover from last year. It's difficult for a small team to compete in 3 major tournaments (FA, EPL and CL).... though Claudio Ranieri coaches to careful at times, he should have been given some money to beef up his team because he did put Leicester City Football Club on the map, something they may never accomplish in their lifetime,,,,, ever...

yeah I know.....as ah chelsea man ah have to say he is d glue dat holds chelsea middle together, he somehow manages to get either side of Matic at times to help out, amazing, man is ah walking double pivot.....I'll even put my head on a block and say dat Conte should seriously consider giving Fabregas more minutes....kante needs to partner to be effective for sure, he was overrun constantly when Conte play him in d "hole" in 4-1-4-1....but I feel dat fab can contribute enough defensively to not be a liability with Kante at his side......but anyway let me digress, as Zidane once said of Maka, kante is ah engine and any machine dat had him would be lost without him for sure when he missing
I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2017, 07:26:16 AM »
Two words,,,,, N'Golo Kanté..... they just couldn't fill the gap he left.... the man covers 3 players position. That means, a skillful but weak Riyad Mahrez had to unearth his defensive duties and that is something he's not good at, it also took away his game going forward. Even Jamie Vardy, Robert Huth and Marc Albrighton had more on their plate compare to last year. The flat-footed Morgan looks tired, still hungover from last year. It's difficult for a small team to compete in 3 major tournaments (FA, EPL and CL).... though Claudio Ranieri coaches to careful at times, he should have been given some money to beef up his team because he did put Leicester City Football Club on the map, something they may never accomplish in their lifetime,,,,, ever...
You hit the nail on the head, with the departure of Kante their deficiencies has been exposed. Morgan and Huth are struggling to keep up with the speed the face each game, too much ground for those guys to cover. Ranieri was just the scapegoat though he should've been given the season given what he's accomplished.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »
yea.... hard luck Ranieri. Did the impossible

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:38:55 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coaches and Managers Status.
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2017, 05:16:17 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: Middlesbrough sack manager Aitor Karanka with the club sitting 19th in the Premier League. http://es.pn/2nvg6CX

1]; } ?>