April 27, 2024, 06:03:17 AM

Author Topic: Mohamed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner charged by FIFA over alleged bribes  (Read 107109 times)

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This is shaping up like the end of a Quentin Tarantino flick where all the characters find themselves in a Mexican Standoff and everyone ends up shooting each other. FIFA.com is streaming a live press conference after the Ethics Committee meets.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wait nah. Jack officially change he name to Jack Warner? I thought was Austin. How dat on de directors list?

Dis go have REL comess. Lets see who falls and how.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and here i thought iz only woman could start bacchanal...dem fellas redefining d word...

iz it d white man who dont want d black man for the ruler of the FIFA empire

or

is it as Controversial say...ah drink of Johnny Blue among friends at the end of the "so called ethics"committee meeting....

Stay tuned........ coming to ah theatre near you!!
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
Interesting stuff there Trinity. So it appears that Jack had control of the Haitian TV rights and the US$1.6 million he requested from the English would go to concacaf....maybe. But even if the money did go to concacaf, he still misled the FA as there was no other owner of the rights.

Reading Dreamers post you realise just how dirty this is getting. Its like a real nasty divorce! What worries me is that how are the ethics committee going to remain impartial?

Never been impartial, they're painter and decorators and have been for many a year.

For me they know the writing is on the wall for FIFA in its present form so this is their last chance for big payoff so just turning on eachother to get to the trough.  It will be very interesting to see what emerges after all these have gone and the deals made public although I suspect most will be swept under the carpet.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Another great blog entry on the subject from Bill Archer at BigSoccer:

Arrogance, Greed and the Crisis at FIFA

Are you seeing a pattern here?

These exact same guys keep doing the exact same stuff year after year, decade after decade, and they don't stop even when they've been caught red handed.

They're the most openly shameless bunch of guys maybe in history. They're exactly like streetcorner whores: getting nabbed by the cops every once in a while is considered the price of doing business. Their only concern is how quickly they can get processed and bonded so they can get back out there and go on whoring.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rowley on FIFA allegations: I feel embarrassed
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2011, 04:29:27 AM »
Rowley on FIFA allegations: I feel embarrassed
T&T Guardian

Opposition Leader, Keith Rowley, said yesterday he feels no sense of vindication at the allegations that have been made against Works and Transport Minister Jack Warner by an executive member of the world football body, FIFA. “I feel embarrassed,” said Rowley in an interview yesterday, describing the allegations against Warner as an “international scandal” in which a senior minister in the T&T Government “has been made to report, like an errant schoolboy, to Zurich to answer charges.” The Leader of the Opposition pointed out that the person whose conduct was being called into question was not only a senior minister but had acted as Prime Minister on a number of occasions and was the chairman of the United National Congress, the main party in the five-member People’s Partnership coalition.

In his first official act after being sworn in as the Leader of the Opposition almost one year ago, Rowley argued  Warner’s appointment to Cabinet while he retained the post of FIFA vice president was a conflict of interest and contrary to Parliament’s Code of Ethics, which was approved in 1988.

Rowley raised the conflict of interest issue with the Integrity Commission and with Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. Rowley said there were people in T&T “who ought to have known better” who put up all kinds of “spurious arguments” in an attempt to contradict his contention that Warner could not serve in Cabinet while retaining the FIFA position. “I take no pleasure in this because I do not like to see my country portrayed in this way,” said Rowley, adding that the negative exposure the country is receiving from the issue “has brought shame, disgrace and inconvenience to the people of T&T.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bas: Jack can’t serve two masters
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2011, 04:30:34 AM »
Bas: Jack can’t serve two masters
T&T Guardian

It is clear that there is an inconsistency between Jack Warner’s portfolios of Works and Transport Minister and Fifa vice-president. This was the view of former prime minister and United National Congress (UNC) leader Basdeo Panday yesterday. Panday made the remark after he was asked to comment on the allegations of bribery against Warner by Fifa executive committee member American Chuck Blazer. Warner is being accused, along with Fifa presidential candidate Muhammad bin Hammam, of offering bribes to members of the Caribbean Football Union for votes in the upcoming June 1 Fifa presidential elections.

Noting that he did not think it was right to comment before Warner’s hearing before a Fifa ethics committee in Zurich, Switzerland, Panday said: “But I have to remark that it is clear that there is an inconsistency between his portfolios as a minister and as Fifa vice-president. “This issue arose before, I remember, and he survived that argument,” he said. “My view is that those who said that the two jobs were not compatible were quite right. “It is becoming clearer and clearer that they (the portfolios) are not compatible, and he ought to choose (between the two).”

Panday said the allegations of bribery against Warner must surely be embarrassing to T&T and the Government. Congress of the People (COP) chairman Joseph Toney said from where he sits, the matter was of grave concern to him. “Warner is a premier minister of the People’s Partnership Government of which the COP is a vital part. “If, at the end of the day, the allegations prove to be correct, we will have more to say.” Asked if he felt the same way about the recent allegations of wrongdoing brought against COP member Mary King, Toney said: “The Mary King issue was purely governmental. “Warner’s matter has some implications for the Government, but is a football issue.” Contacted for comment yesterday Attorney General Anand Ramlogan said: “I have no comment to make on that.”

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Did they really not know what they were getting into??? Why do I have a hard time believing that?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Ah feeling like dis is it here fellahs..

Blatter and now Blazer gone against, if Jack wiggle he way out of this one he is ah boss yes.

Dinho boy, is long time we eh agree on something.......but yuh take de words right off mih key board dey boss.....Sunday May 29th will be interesting indeed!!!.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
...and the thot plickens

Blatter facing ethics hearing with FIFA rival

7:21am EDT

ZURICH (Reuters) - FIFA president Sepp Blatter will face an ethics investigation alongside his election rival Mohamed bin Hammam after soccer's governing body widened its enquiry into bribes-for-votes allegations.

In shock move on Friday, FIFA said it was calling Blatter to appear at an ethics hearing on Sunday, three days before he stands against challenger Bin Hammam in the election for the most powerful job in world soccer.

Bin Hammam was summoned on Wednesday, along with CONCACAF president Jack Warner and two Caribbean Football Union (CFU) officials, after fellow executive committee member Chuck Blazer reported a possible case of bribery in the election campaign.

According to FIFA's statement on Friday, ethics proceedings were opened against Blatter at Bin Hamman's request because the FIFA president may have known about cash payments to delegates at the meeting.

"I cannot comment on the proceedings that have been opened against me today," Blatter, who has been FIFA president since 1998, said in a brief statement on Friday. "The facts will speak for themselves."

Bin Hammam has denied any wrongdoing in the matter, which concerns a CFU meeting attended by Bin Hammam and Warner on May 10-11.

The presidential election, in which the two men are the only candidates, is due to go ahead on June 1 at the annual FIFA Congress in Zurich but is now surrounded by uncertainty.

FIFA would not comment on the potential consequences of the ethics committee hearing, to be headed by Namibia's Petrus Damaseb.

However, a previous ethics committee hearing in November handed down provisional bans to two executive committee members who allegedly offered to sell their votes in the 2018 and 2022 World Cup hosting contest to undercover newspaper reporters.

If such a ban was handed to one or both of the candidates it would make it impossible to hold the election on June 1.

Blatter is standing for a fourth term against Qatari Bin Hammam, head of the Asian Football Confederation.

The crisis erupted on Wednesday following a report by CONCACAF general secretary Blazer alleging possible violations of the FIFA code of ethics.

On Thursday, Bin Hammam said in a statement that Blatter was aware of alleged payments and should therefore be investigated himself.

FIFA accepted that view and will invite Blatter, who recently described the governing body as comfortably off with over $1 billion in reserves, to explain his conduct in the matter.

(Writing by Brian Homewood in Berne; Editing by Kevin Fylan)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-soccer-fifa-idUSTRE74Q2BK20110527

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Blatter and now Blazer gone against, if Jack wiggle he way out of this one he is ah boss yes.

Dinho boy, is long time we eh agree on something.......but yuh take de words right off mih key board dey boss.....Sunday May 29th will be interesting indeed!!!.....

I eh banking on it for the reason that this could all be rats looking to survive in the face of the election. This will be used not for the sake of justice but the sake of convienence. How far this goes depends on how convienent it is for whoever is in control. The embarassment/shame is nothing. FIFA has no shame anyhow.

Three things key in this:

This could (and most likely is) a election tactic. Thus it would be employed only for the sake of elections.

Jack obviously would have files on Blatter and Blazer. Will he get to use that trump or does he plan to use that?

More likely than not....de voters would already know who they voting for. If Blatter resort to this then he most likely have reasons to believe that it would not be in his favor, and thus eliminating competition. If so then you hadda wonder what preference the "ethics committee" has.....either Blatter or Bin Hammam. That preference crucial to how this goes...a slap on de wrist leading to a Bin Hammam election victory......or they nailed to the cross and Blatter retains it by default. However if that happens would Blatter be able to trust anyone? In fact how does he know who to trust now?

Dis go be nice and messy. I vex I in de bush dis weekend oui. I go hadda read bout all dis monday.

*Edit* As i was typing that reply...I see Bakes now post someting dey. Leh me take a read....but from the headline i eh suprised.

*Edit 2: Now dat I read it.......

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:06:08 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and here i thought iz only woman could start bacchanal...dem fellas redefining d word...

iz it d white man who dont want d black man for the ruler of the FIFA empire

or

is it as Controversial say...ah drink of Johnny Blue among friends at the end of the "so called ethics"committee meeting....

Stay tuned........ coming to ah theatre near you!!

are you serious?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
This is shaping up like the end of a Quentin Tarantino flick where all the characters find themselves in a Mexican Standoff and everyone ends up shooting each other. FIFA.com is streaming a live press conference after the Ethics Committee meets.

Wow.

This is the exact same thought that cross my mind this morning...a circular firing squad.

I honestly don’t know how this will play out. I know plenty people thinking this is a ploy by Jack and Blatter to sink Bin Hamman and Jack will come out clean. The thing that makes me believe something could play off is the detail of getting affidavits and charging the small fry too. Seems to be a very involved plot because if Bin Hamman gets discredited it hard for Jack to come out smelling like roses. I don’t know that he love Blatter that much, because he would now be screwing people within FIFA (not just fans and players), and would be a target going forward.

Added to the fact that he is not his bullish self in resposne to these allegations. He keeping relatively quiet when yuh consider that even after getting caught dead to rights with “Ticket or Leave It” he does deny it with venom.

I surprise that Blatter this scared by Bin Hamman though. He must have Asia and Africa locked up and Sepp depending on  Concacaf.

Also who in the CFU so brave as to try and align with Blazer to damage Warner? Plenty questions.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
are you serious?

like yuh shocked soldier... ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
getting better by the day
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
are you serious?

like yuh shocked soldier... ;D

oh is kicks you on, as far as i am concerned the whole of fifa should be lined up at dawn infront the firing squad

blatter talks abotu how much football does for poverty and equality etc but they getting obscenely rich doinging a lil charity work on the side

btw biggest employer in the world? FIFA food for thought

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

;D ;D

Vipers fightin to death in the pit

That big soccer article that zeppo posted make mih laugh....man say it have no word for jack level of kleptomania :rotfl:

"the biggest criminal in the world" is ah trini......WE REACH :wavetowel:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
I hope Jack fall so deep he meet he maker - SATAN....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if they catch jack and do what ever (mind you this is no criminal investigation) he taking down everyone else with him watch n see

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Inside Fifa, where no one can tell where the money ends up
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »
Inside Fifa, where no one can tell where the money ends up
By Matt Scott (guardian.co.uk)

Seven days ago, an individual at the heart of Mohamed Bin Hammam's Fifa presidential-election campaign was clear on what football's global governing body has become in the 13 years of Sepp Blatter's leadership. "Fifa has been transformed into a personal, private organisation," he said. "Everyone must work within Fifa on this principle or they are out."

As Bin Hammam stands charged by Fifa with alleged breaches of its ethics code that could end his career in football politics, let alone his presidential chances, those words seem prescient. He disputes the bribery accusations, also aimed at the Concacaf president, Jack Warner, raised by a fellow Fifa executive-committee member, the American Chuck Blazer, and rails against them as a "tactic" enacted by an electorally embattled Blatter. The Qatari challenger is certainly not alone in believing that he is at the centre of a politically motivated witch hunt.

Those around Blatter have sought to separate the political struggle from the scandal currently engulfing Fifa's Zurich headquarters. But accusations that Fifa's political and administrative structures have become inextricably entwined with Blatter's personal agenda are never far away. "What Fifa needs is reform of the Fifa administration," said a former senior employee who spoke to the Guardian on condition of anonymity. "It's a heavyweight body that has been built to keep the business and politics going as they are at the moment. For them there is no need to change anything."

Whatever his part in Fifa's undeniable business success, Blatter's own rise has seemed inexorable. Having started out as its general secretary in 1981, he became chief executive in 1990 before his elevation to president in 1998. Over this time he has been able to take personal credit for an extraordinary uplift in Fifa's revenues. In 2005 Fifa declared total income of $664.7m (£406m). By 2009, the equivalent stage of the next quadrennial World Cup cycle, that figure had climbed to more than $1bn. The practical effect of this wealth creation has been for Fifa to dispense $794m in "development-related expenses" in the four-year period between the 2006 Germany and 2010 South Africa World Cups.

This has created a lot of grateful football associations around the world, all of whom have the opportunity to express their gratitude with votes in presidential elections. Some have more cause to be grateful than others. Fifa's light-touch monitoring of how associations spend the riches it generates is another area that serves an ambitious football politician well, for there are few oversight procedures for how the development funds are spent by the ultimate recipients.

A good example comes from Warner's own national association, Trinidad & Tobago. In the days leading up to the controversial 2018 and 2022 World Cup bid decision last year Warner was involved in a court case in Trinidad & Tobago in which it emerged that at no point after the 2006 World Cup had the T&T Football Association prepared audited accounts detailing what it received from sponsorship or central Fifa disbursements relating to the World Cup. This state of affairs rendered funds paid into the accounts of the federation completely untraceable. There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Warner or the TTFA, but the troubling point is that there is no evidence of anything.

Likewise Jacques Anouma, whom the Sunday Times this month accused under parliamentary privilege of receiving $1.5m in bribes from the Qatar World Cup bid – which he denies – faces accusations in his homeland of obfuscation. Anouma is, as the Ivory Coast's representative on the Fifa executive committee, another of the 24 most powerful men in world football.

"After the 2010 World Cup [Anouma] never gave a detailed account of the FIF's [the Ivorian FA] financial activities to the presidents of the clubs," said an Ivorian journalist who asked not to be named. "There's a lack of transparency. Nothing's clear about sponsorship money. It's impossible to see what the FIF earns from sponsorship."

And so how the billions of pounds the world governing body generates every four years from a sponsorship and broadcasting-rights bonanza are truly benefiting the world game is rendered largely invisible. Some within Fifa are concerned that this lack of accountability is a dangerous drain on world football's resources. "The whole business is very opaque," added the former senior employee of Fifa. "A small group of people is hiding a lot. The whole key is to receive more information, about what comes through the so-called sport-development and CSR programmes of Fifa."

Anouma's West African rival Amos Adamu lost his post on the Fifa executive committee when the ethics committee probed the Sunday Times's allegations that he and another ex-co member, Reynald Temarii, were willing to accept bribes. The retribution was swift and decisive, with Blatter talking about "angels and devils". But the purge was only partial.

The Brazilian politician Anthony Garotinho has called for a parliamentary inquiry into widespread allegations about the conduct of Ricardo Teixeira, another Fifa ex-co member, and his business interests. At one point up to a third of Brazil's parliament supported his petition although later, after lobbying from Teixeira and the Brazilian football federation, a political donor, several withdrew their signatures. At Fifa, meanwhile, it is as if no one has ever spoken ill of Teixeira, who also happens to be chairman of its multibillion-dollar 2014 World Cup organising committee. Politically, he is a fierce Blatter loyalist and related by marriage to the Swiss's predecessor, João Havelange.

Like a benign cardinal, it seems Blatter will pardon any sin among certain of his flock. Indeed, he talks only of the virtues of his "development programme" without providing any details of what is being developed. In an interview on Fifa.com last September, in which he was asked "what motivates him" after all these years, Blatter said: "When I arrived at Fifa, I was given a task that consisted of putting in place a development programme and of selling the idea to national associations and sponsors. I got down to the job, and in doing so I quite quickly became aware of the fact that football is much more than a game. I then realised that, personally speaking, I had a mission to fulfil. And that mission isn't finished yet."

Julio Grondona, a Blatter loyalist, a Fifa vice-president and the head of its finance committee, described it like this yesterday: "We run socialism with cash. We distribute money so everyone can have some."

Despite Grondona's support, not everyone around Fifa's highest table has always believed in the model. In 2002 the collapse of Fifa's broadcast-rights partner ISL had left its finances in a precarious state. At a press conference in Seoul David Will, Britain's executive-committee member, made public a letter he had distributed to the full Fifa congress.

In it he accused Blatter of allowing Fifa to run at a loss of £215m over his four years as president, effectively rendering the organisation "insolvent". Will, and the four Fifa executive-committee members stood four square behind him — Lennart Johansson, Uefa's top politician whom Blatter had defeated in the 1998 presidential campaign, Issa Hayatou, the Conderation of African Football president who was challenging Blatter at the 2002 election, the Italian Antonio Matarrese and the Korean Chung Mong-joon — were all executive-committee members. All had lost faith in Blatter's presidency.

Yet despite these damaging accusations from men at the very top of the organisation and a pledge from Blatter to effect transparency, his supporters – including such as Libya's Al-Saadi Gaddafi – filibustered the next day's Fifa congress with undiluted praise for the incumbent. The paeans served Blatter well and he was carried back into office, 139 votes to Hayatou's 56.

There was an immediate purge of those Fifa staff who were perceived to have supported the rebels. The general secretary, Michel Zen-Ruffinen, and two of his aides were dispatched, as was the director of communications, Keith Cooper, among others. After such a process of cleansing, their heirs on the Fifa staff might be forgiven for slavishly delivering a presidential agenda. Resistance is demonstrably futile.

Jérôme Valcke, the current general secretary, is known to believe that if Bin Hammam wins next Wednesday's presidential election he will be ousted from his role as Fifa's most senior functionary, so it may have been with some relish that he referred the allegations about the Qatari and Warner to the ethics committee.

Although Bin Hammam has publicly stated that Blatter would continue to have a role at Fifa under his presidency, such is the rancour between the two rivals that Blatter must surely win next week — if an election goes ahead at all — to have an ongoing involvement at Fifa House. To lose would present a major problem for the 75-year-old: those who know him best say without any hint of humour that if he and Fifa are separated, Blatter would die of a broken heart.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Two other Trinis charged with Warner

By Ian Prescott ian.prescott@trinidadexpress.com

THE two other people named to face a FIFA tribunal in Zurich, Switzerland on Sunday are both from Trinidad and Tobago and work for Caribbean Football Union (CFU) president and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner.

Warner, also president of CONCACAF, and Asian Football Confederation president Mohamed Bin Hammam are both facing allegations of bribery linked to FIFA presidential elections on June 1. They face lengthy suspensions if the bribery allegations are proven.

FIFA also said CFU employees Debbie Minguell and Jason Sylvester are under investigation.

FIFA acted after receiving a report from FIFA executive committee member American Chuck Blazer regarding Warner and Bin Hammam's alleged conduct at a CFU meeting on May 10-11 in Trinidad and Tobago. On Warner's invitation, Bin Hammam met with 25 Caribbean football leaders at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Port of Spain on May 11 to lobby votes for his candidacy for FIFA president. FIFA vice-president Warner and Bin Hammam are accused of offering bribes to members of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) for votes in the upcoming FIFA presidential elections on June 1. The Daily Telegraph in London reported that CFU members were offered US$40,000 for their votes in the FIFA presidential elections. Both FIFA officials have declared their innocence in the matter.

Warner, 68, will leave Trinidad tomorrow morning for Zurich where he will answer the allegations before a FIFA Ethics Committee. Minguell and Sylvester both work for the Caribbean Football Union, which is based in Warner's CONCACAF office on Edward Street, Port of Spain. Minguell is currently assistant to CFU general secretary Anganie Kanhai. Minguell has been with the CFU for a while and has previously worked with Kerry Alleyne, who was the first woman to hold the position of CFU general secretary, before resigning in 2006 and migrating to the United States.

A call to the CONCACAF president's office yesterday revealed that Minguell was on vacation. Sylvester has been with CFU for four years where he is the event coordinator. His job includes handling tournaments. Sylvester is currently in Guyana where he is in charge of the CFU Club Championship Finals involving Tempete (Haiti), Alpha (Guyana), Puerto Rico Islanders and Trinidad and Tobago champions Defence Force.

Warner's lawyer Om Lalla was yesterday asked to shed light on whether the Caribbean Football Union officials were also required to travel to Switzerland to face FIFA as well. Lalla, represents both Warner and the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation.

Lalla would likely represent both Warner and his CFU counterparts, but he could not yet say if the other CFU officials will be required to travel to Zurich. Lalla also said he will confirm today whether he will be accompanying Warner to Zurich.

"It is a tribunal hearing governed by the rules of FIFA," Lalla disclosed. "Like any other tribunal , persons will be call upon to make statements and present whatever evidence, but of the exact details, I don't have the particulars as yet.

"Tomorrow I will be in a much better position to give that, "Lalla said. "Remember, it is a very rushed hearing and at this point we are not certain of the exact procedure. But tomorrow we will probably have some documentation."
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What i like about this is no one here have any sympathy for Jack,he continues to be pressured by all and sundry,by now you all should realize is not only Jack corrupted and unfaithful to various organizations and countries,this the organization he is in and it's how and what they are about,you can't be clean and belong to FIFA it's part of their genes it's what they do,it's how they wheel and deal,it's about themselves,every single one of them have skeleton in their closet,you all see now why i always try to put in a good word for Jack,regardless to how we feel we benefitted from his corruption.

We have nothing to be shamed about because we are the smallest country involved and it have bigger fish to fry/go down with us,imagine Rowley jumping on the banwaggon they use it for election now he using to give the opposition some pips,i never thought Football would be so important in this country wonders never sease.

My only wish is that he can come through this as he always does with everything else. 

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What i like about this is no one here have any sympathy for Jack,he continues to be pressured by all and sundry,by now you all should realize is not only Jack corrupted and unfaithful to various organizations and countries,this the organization he is in and it's how and what they are about,you can't be clean and belong to FIFA it's part of their genes it's what they do,it's how they wheel and deal,it's about themselves,every single one of them have skeleton in their closet,you all see now why i always try to put in a good word for Jack,regardless to how we feel we benefitted from his corruption.

We have nothing to be shamed about because we are the smallest country involved and it have bigger fish to fry/go down with us,imagine Rowley jumping on the banwaggon they use it for election now he using to give the opposition some pips,i never thought Football would be so important in this country wonders never sease.

My only wish is that he can come through this as he always does with everything else. 
Why???

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

come through removed from FIFA and focus on being a decent MOWT! build roads man build roads nice ones too from toco to icacosand from central to galeota! spread throught the country so we stop trying to fit everybody up in the NE peninsula!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

:rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
As usual....JACK IS A BOSSS!!!

Folks....allow me to share something that i was privy too last night.

My apologies for not posting before, but i was attempting to ascertain its accuracy. I am still unable to but nevertheless thought I would be remiss if I didnt post it:

Jack, Sepp and Blazer have aligned themselves together to defeat(crushingly) Bin Hamaan.
The tactic is to show that FIFA is intent on dealing with corruption and the aforementuoned trio have takena  collective decision to show the world that FIFA will charge their own president and vp if there are any hints of wrongdoing. Jack volunteered himself for this and Bin Hamaan was proverbially set up.

Isnt it passing strange that Jack invited Bin Hamaan to trini as opposed to miami where the concacaf congress was held? Claims of visa problems is rubbish. Fifa bigwig with no visa???

Jack and Sepp had discussed payments long before Bin Hamaan got to trini....now all of a sudden Jack and Bin Hamaan charged with some insignificant CFU officials who's incentive is a free first class trip to zurich.

The plan is for Jack, Sepp and Bin Hamaan to appear before the ethics committee....Jack and Sepp will say payments were agreed and authorized...but Bin Hamaan was the one who got greedy.

Sepp will show himself to be 'serious' about corruption in FIFA....the FA charges against Jack will be cast out and Sepp will win the election.

I always say that Jack is a boss.....he is a powerbroker...THE most influential man in FIFA....dont ever negate that fact. He plays politics on a different level....one that is sometimes difficult to comprehend.

Watch this space......

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile

Jack is SATAN
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile

Coop's I feel you could be even a better fit than Jackula for FIFA wuk. Ent?
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
What i like about this is no one here have any sympathy for Jack,

What I feeling sympathy towards he for??  When he was trying to tief my money from me as a fan who just wanted to take in the games in 2006 he did feel sorry for me??....steups!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I feel something ain't right.All this investigations all of a sudden.Something fishy about all this.Something playing that we not seeing.One thing ah could tell you is Jack ain't no foolish man when coming to tiefing and corruption.He will NEVER leave a paper trail.Blatter and Blazer against Jack? ah setta smokescreen they blowing up we a$$ and the British are the biggest takers.    

1]; } ?>