March 28, 2024, 10:11:41 AM

Author Topic: Mohamed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner charged by FIFA over alleged bribes  (Read 105859 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mohamed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner charged by FIFA over alleged bribes
« Reply #720 on: July 24, 2011, 08:24:31 AM »
well if daiz how it play out...he didnt watch enough gangsta movie tuh realize yuh doe battle with d hand dat feed ya...

I sure if he did play he cards right...he mighta even be able tuh become d head ah FIFA after Sepp step down but he gone like a thusty man looking for ah quick brush...and tuh make matters worse..he forget tuh hide he piggy when he get catch....

Don't matter what card Jack played he would have get catch,the longest rope have an end and his time reached,the point is they were all out for him,all who was keeping secrets for him turned against him because he was too powerfull and any how you still wanted him to be president of FIFA with all this baggage he has been carrying,i think 30 yrs was enough,he went as far as he could go,did what he can for T&T and himself so now he could relax.  

I stioll trying to f**king understand what he do for T&T?  Fiull me in please Coops...and thanks eh.
       Why you have to be so abusive,like i strike a nerve or what?this is what i trying to avoid so i will not answer you,i done realize what you looking for,you set like a Rattle snake.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 24, 2011, 02:55:05 PM »
well if daiz how it play out...he didnt watch enough gangsta movie tuh realize yuh doe battle with d hand dat feed ya...

I sure if he did play he cards right...he mighta even be able tuh become d head ah FIFA after Sepp step down but he gone like a thusty man looking for ah quick brush...and tuh make matters worse..he forget tuh hide he piggy when he get catch....

Don't matter what card Jack played he would have get catch,the longest rope have an end and his time reached,the point is they were all out for him,all who was keeping secrets for him turned against him because he was too powerfull and any how you still wanted him to be president of FIFA with all this baggage he has been carrying,i think 30 yrs was enough,he went as far as he could go,did what he can for T&T and himself so now he could relax.  

I stioll trying to f**king understand what he do for T&T?  Fiull me in please Coops...and thanks eh.
       Why you have to be so abusive,like i strike a nerve or what?this is what i trying to avoid so i will not answer you,i done realize what you looking for,you set like a Rattle snake.

Hey Coop's, I think TC asked a reasonable question!

TC is passionate! I don't think he was abusing you, if anyone he was abusing JW.

Plus yuh shouldn't be vex if yuh find TC set like a Rattle snake when you yuhself have a Rattle snake set as yuh profile picture! Its takes a Rattle snake to take on a Rattle snake!! ;)

I feel Coop’s on some serious kicks again there with that Rattle snake comment yes!  :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:07:21 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 24, 2011, 03:38:51 PM »

Hey Coop's, I think TC asked a reasonable question!

TC is passionate! I don't think he was abusing you, if anyone he was abusing JW.

Plus yuh shouldn't be vex if yuh find TC set like a Rattle snake when you yuhself have a Rattle snake set as yuh profile picture! Its takes a Rattle snake to take on a Rattle snake!! ;)

I feel Coop’s on some serious kicks again there with that Rattle snake comment yes!  :D
       Soca i tell yu i done with that,i not getting myself tie up with those guys,if you want to answer him fine but i done.You know we cool  :devil: if guys want to have a descent conversation with me fine but once you start to cuss forget it.

truetrini

« Reply #723 on: July 25, 2011, 09:48:12 AM »

How I abusive?  Like yuh getting sorf in yuh old age?  What de f**k he do for T&T?  Dais all Ia sk, I eh cuss you..steups.   And what yuh mean those guys?  Like yuh eh know who yuh talking to or what?

Answer de question since you is one ah de few who seems to know what he ahs done...educate de rest ah we dunce rattle snakes.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:17 AM »

How I abusive?  Like yuh getting sorf in yuh old age?  What de f**k he do for T&T?  Dais all Ia sk, I eh cuss you..steups.   And what yuh mean those guys?  Like yuh eh know who yuh talking to or what?

Answer de question since you is one ah de few who seems to know what he ahs done...educate de rest ah we dunce rattle snakes.

Aye aye,cool down big man,i eh lash you or nothing,i don't know a lot of guys i talk too on here but i'm sure you all know me which says something,i'm sorry if i upset you eh take it easy  :devil:.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:58:56 AM by Coop's »

truetrini

« Reply #725 on: July 25, 2011, 10:04:38 AM »
I not upset, I eh cuss yuh is Jack I want to know what he do..jes answer me nah..thanks

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 25, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »
I not upset, I eh cuss yuh is Jack I want to know what he do..jes answer me nah..thanks
       Breds,listen to me carefully,i am constantly abused on the forum for my views on Jack and the TTFF,if i answer one others jump in etc etc i've decided i'm going to sit back and let nature take it's course with all the coruption etc etc going on,although i have the time on my hand i do not want this to become a full time job for me,you all want to deal with me as though i am JW,i does just try to be open minded.If you all think the man has done nothing for T&T Football you all are quite in order to think so,i don't have any beef with that but people should not be angry when i give my views.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 25, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »
Now that Bin Hamman has been banned for life and minguell and sylvester of Trinidad and Tobago banned for one year ,where does that leave Jack? Is he still presumed innocent? Unequal application of the law! Or now that the evidence has been given by Ms Kanhai is it now up the various jurisdictions to lay charges on receipt of the report?
When FIFA told Gibbs to wait on the report I guess he knew they will have something to work with! What a thing! This thing stinks to high heavens!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 25, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »
Now that Bin Hamman has been banned for life and minguell and sylvester of Trinidad and Tobago banned for one year ,where does that leave Jack? Is he still presumed innocent? Unequal application of the law! Or now that the evidence has been given by Ms Kanhai is it now up the various jurisdictions to lay charges on receipt of the report?
When FIFA told Gibbs to wait on the report I guess he knew they will have something to work with! What a thing! This thing stinks to high heavens!

Charges for what?

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 25, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
Bakes what planet yuh living on? What charges? Read the posts above and let me know if yuh still having problems to define and I will give yuh a number to call! Jennings BBC!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 25, 2011, 02:56:25 PM »
Bakes what planet yuh living on? What charges? Read the posts above and let me know if yuh still having problems to define and I will give yuh a number to call! Jennings BBC!

Just answer the question if you can... "charges" for what?  If yuh can't answer then no scenes, we move on.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 25, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
       Breds,listen to me carefully,i am constantly abused on the forum for my views on Jack and the TTFF,if i answer one others jump in etc etc i've decided i'm going to sit back and let nature take it's course with all the coruption etc etc going on,although i have the time on my hand i do not want this to become a full time job for me,you all want to deal with me as though i am JW,i does just try to be open minded.If you all think the man has done nothing for T&T Football you all are quite in order to think so,i don't have any beef with that but people should not be angry when i give my views.

I don't think folks are angry with you for giving your views! They may be disappointed that someone like yourself may hold certain views regards Jack & the TTFF but all points of view are welcomed here.

I believe that you regularly chose to represent the view of the other side on here to try to add some balance to the forum and I am sure you’ve admitted that much in one of your posts the other day.

Most folks here may not have noticed when you made that confession the other day but I did. So since that time I realise that you sometimes try to play the role of devil's advocate (defending Jack) in order to stir up more debate and get some reaction.

All we ask is when you get the reaction you are seeking that you don’t pretend to be innocent and act like you are not enjoying getting the very reaction that you were seeking, that's all!  :devil:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:08:28 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 25, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »

I don't think folks are angry with you for giving your views! They may be disappointed that someone like yourself may hold certain views regards Jack & the TTFF but all points of view are welcomed here.

I believe that you regularly chose to represent the view of the other side on here to try to add some balance to the forum and I am sure you’ve admitted that much in one of your posts the other day.

Most folks here may not have noticed when you made that confession the other day but I did. So since that time I realise that you sometimes try to play the role of devil's advocate (defending Jack) in order to stir up more debate and get some reaction.

All we ask is when you get the reaction you are seeking that you don’t pretend to be innocent and act like you are not enjoying getting the very reaction that you were seeking, that's all!  :devil:
       Alright,agreed,i hear allyu,at least you all understand,now cuss all allyu want i'm fine,i know the guys appreciate me being around because i do enjoy the reaction.You seem to have me down to a science.  :devil: 

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 25, 2011, 05:42:02 PM »

Just answer the question if you can... "charges" for what?  If yuh can't answer then no scenes, we move on.

O GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  we now back down this road again lol

Bakes I know you are not convinced there are "charges" to answer, but put your prosecutors hat on for a second and help us see the light. We all know that something shady went on and we have heard several witnesses confirm money was passed out, and even that Jack authorised the distribution. So what laws may have been broken, and if you were the A.G. or whoever is responsible for upholding the law, what would you do in their position?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 25, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
O GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  we now back down this road again lol

Bakes I know you are not convinced there are "charges" to answer, but put your prosecutors hat on for a second and help us see the light. We all know that something shady went on and we have heard several witnesses confirm money was passed out, and even that Jack authorised the distribution. So what laws may have been broken, and if you were the A.G. or whoever is responsible for upholding the law, what would you do in their position?

Nah, trust me it wasn't going to be no setta long talk... I just wanted to hear what our "New Warrior" friend have to say.

As per the earlier discussion in the thread... as I see it the only real likelihood that a 'crime' was committed here was IF... and big if at that, cash was brought into the country... and HOW it was taken out beyond customs.  Clearly the CFU officials who took the cash out appear guilty of violating the law but the only thing anyone can really peg on Jack is if there was corruption involved there, by him telling them "doh worry... if they give yuh any problems at the gate call..."

P.S.  the irony if the DPP- not Anand he's ah imps, and that's not his role- was to go after the 'whistleblowers now LOL

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: July 25, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
To be honest, if it was an ordinary Joe, I could understand no investigation taking place. But seeing as Jack is a govt minister, politically, PP, UNC, police and probably also, CFU, CONCACAF & TTFF should be wanting this cleared up to prove they want to expose sleaze. All eyes are on the integrity of these organisations, and a cover up could cause more problems. However, as we know, Jack has a thumb in all these pies and could pull out lots of plums that will embarrass all of the above while saying "what a good boy am I".

Its catch 22. No one knows what Jack could reveal or the consequences of such revelations, but I can't see how a blind eye could be turned on this one. bin Hammam is guilty, but Jack is not, even though the "evidence" says he is? His workers followed his instructions and were punished, but not Jack?

Nah, justice must be seen to be done. At the least, any self respecting minister would resign. 

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 25, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »
Football supporter thanks for making it clear for bakes! I assume people who are interested in the future of our football and interested in officials being accountable for the actions would have been following the debacle. But I realised Bakes wanted me to be more explicit!
But you said it!
Importation of foreign currency without declaring it. Who know how it was facilitated into the country. The list of violations read out by the learned judge on Saturday. Violation of the code of ethics which are also criminal offences in our jurisdiction ! And what about the excess that was to be returned to Jack for those who did not accept the gifts. Which office was the money handed over from? I hope it is Concacaf and not a government office. Although it is still on our soil.  Gibbs was told to wait until the final verdict by FIFA. I can only speculate why?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #737 on: July 25, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
Exclusive: Caribbean countries to be probed as FIFA bribery saga continues
By Andrew Warshaw (insideworldfootball.biz)

July 25 - As many as 15 representatives of Caribbean countries could now face investigation as part of the explosive bribery scandal that brought down Asian football chief Mohamed Bin Hammam at the weekend.

insideworldfootball has learned that FIFA's secretariat will be asked by its Ethics Committee to open a flurry of new cases just when it was thought the entire debacle had reached its denouement with Bin Hammam, former President of the Asian Football Confederation, banned for life.

Towards the end of Saturday's hastily arranged press conference following the Ethics Committee hearing into Bin Hammam, Namibian judge Petrus Damaseb (pictured), who chaired the hearing, intriguingly revealed that "in the light of evidence disclosed" the Committee would request a further probe "into the conduct of others" who attended the infamous May 10-11 meeting in Trinidad where the bribes were allegedly offered.

Damaseb refused to elaborate but insideworldfootball has now learned that those involved represent 11 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) associations who attended the meeting where the illicit payments were offered but denied it ever took place.

Given that the ethics committee found it did take place and that money was indeed handed out, it is understood that FIFA general-secretary Jérôme Valcke will now be asked to launch a separate probe into those associations.

insideworldfootball has been given the names of the countries as British Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, US Virgin Islands and Barbados.

All are understood to have sent affidavits to the Ethics Committee.

In addition, representatives of four other countries are alleged to have failed to respond to a request to be interviewed by the investigations team - and these four could also now face a probe into their conduct.

They have been identified as Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica and Montserrat.

The latest development, as first predicted by insideworldfootball, adds another layer of intrigue and skulduggery on to the unprecedented cash-for-votes scandal just when FIFA is hoping attention will be switched to next weekend's 2014 preliminary World Cup draw in Brazil.

Meanwhile, Bin Hammam's assertion that the five-man Ethics Committee had decided in advance they would throw the book at him and that the verdict was orchestrated in part by FIFA President Sepp Blatter in revenge for Bin Hammam standing against him is being treated with utter amazement by the ethics committee members themselves.

Bin Hammam, who was alleged to have offered $40,000 (£24,000) bribes to CFU members, has refused to accept his fate and insists he still has not been given precise details of exactly what he was supposed to have done wrong.

Another view, however, is that his legal team were presented with copies of all the evidence as it was being collated while the ethics committee are adamant they were not responsible for any of the media leaks that occurred during the process.

Do we know which TTFF officials were at this meeting?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:23:25 PM by E-man »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »
Question: I'm aware that TTFF is an independent body, but if TTFF are tarnishing the country by its actions, can the govt intervene in some way? After all, they are the countries football representatives. In England they would be dragged in front of a parliamentary hearing (as happened with the 2018 bid team) and in the U.S. I imagine the same thing happens. If the govt have those powers, they should also order Warner to attend and explain his involvement.

Camps and co are further dragging the name of T&T through the mud. This alleged bribery happened here, was allegedly orchestrated by a T&T senior minister and TTFF refused to give evidence.

Makes yuh kinda proud ent?   

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 26, 2011, 06:13:38 AM »
Question: I'm aware that TTFF is an independent body, but if TTFF are tarnishing the country by its actions, can the govt intervene in some way? After all, they are the countries football representatives. In England they would be dragged in front of a parliamentary hearing (as happened with the 2018 bid team) and in the U.S. I imagine the same thing happens. If the govt have those powers, they should also order Warner to attend and explain his involvement.

Camps and co are further dragging the name of T&T through the mud. This alleged bribery happened here, was allegedly orchestrated by a T&T senior minister and TTFF refused to give evidence.

FS, As ironic as it may seem, FIFA FORBIDS governments from interferring in the businesses of it national franchisees. They will ban them from all, ALL international and regional competitions.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 26, 2011, 08:30:11 AM »
The irony is although jack has resigned from FIFA, and cannot be involved in any football matters at national and international levels he is still in the cabinet and can influence policy decisions of the ministry of sport including funding which is most important!how would FIFA know the extent to his involvement ? Is he going to recuse himself from Cabinet whenever decisions are being made? We will have to depend on Kamla to do the right thing!
As we know if FIFA is aware his case can be reopened!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 26, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

FS, As ironic as it may seem, FIFA FORBIDS governments from interferring in the businesses of it national franchisees. They will ban them from all, ALL international and regional competitions.

Yes, obviously this is the case regarding football federations. However, there must be some point where a government can show displeasure, and one the methods for doing this is to withdraw funding and use of stadiums until transparency is obtained. Aside from a handful of lackeys, nobody in T&T has given TTFF a mandate to represent the country.
I feel that the govt should write to FIFA requesting the evidence they hold and asking for their assistance in restructuring the TTFF

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 26, 2011, 09:14:54 AM »

Yes, obviously this is the case regarding football federations. However, there must be some point where a government can show displeasure, and one the methods for doing this is to withdraw funding and use of stadiums until transparency is obtained. Aside from a handful of lackeys, nobody in T&T has given TTFF a mandate to represent the country.
I feel that the govt should write to FIFA requesting the evidence they hold and asking for their assistance in restructuring the TTFF
        So why are they called TTFF?what does the TT stands for?somebody has to give them the mandate to carry such a name,don't blame Kamla and them that name around donkey years.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 26, 2011, 09:40:52 AM »

So why are they called TTFF?what does the TT stands for?somebody has to give them the mandate to carry such a name,don't blame Kamla and them that name around donkey years.

You ain't watching what I'm saying bro. TTFF, or rather, their previous incarnations were formed, supposedly by representatives of zonal and regional football. It was supposed to represent the interests of every footballer and supporter. However, as we know, it has become a members only club and DOES NOT represent the players or supporters any more.

Regardless of their rules, if a person or body continually continues to bring the reputation of a country into disrepute they should be called to task. I don't blame Kamla for past failures to deal with this, but, bro, she's the PM, its her job to protect the good name of Trinidad & Tobago. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 26, 2011, 10:21:13 AM »

You ain't watching what I'm saying bro. TTFF, or rather, their previous incarnations were formed, supposedly by representatives of zonal and regional football. It was supposed to represent the interests of every footballer and supporter. However, as we know, it has become a members only club and DOES NOT represent the players or supporters any more.

Regardless of their rules, if a person or body continually continues to bring the reputation of a country into disrepute they should be called to task. I don't blame Kamla for past failures to deal with this, but, bro, she's the PM, its her job to protect the good name of Trinidad & Tobago. 
        What i am trying to say is like nobody prior saw it fit to protect the good name of T&T,they wait until it reach to this stage and then wants something done about it,what's funny is the same person we targeting is in the leadership position to protect our interest/name,it's not just a minister it's the vice PM,how do you suggest she deals with it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 26, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »

What i am trying to say is like nobody prior saw it fit to protect the good name of T&T,they wait until it reach to this stage and then wants something done about it,what's funny is the same person we targeting is in the leadership position to protect our interest/name,it's not just a minister it's the vice PM,how do you suggest she deals with it.

How were we 2 protect d good name of TNT? Evrybody know d fella is a KROOK but thousand of the citizens voted 4 he and he party so they cryin over spilled milk.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The Other Shoe Just Dropped
« Reply #746 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:49 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14296987.stm

Bribe investigation just expanded. CFU member association officials given 48 hours to come clean or else. Prisoner's dilemma at it's finest.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Other Shoe Just Dropped
« Reply #747 on: July 26, 2011, 10:43:11 AM »

Bribe investigation just expanded. CFU member association officials given 48 hours to come clean or else. Prisoner's dilemma at it's finest.

Sometimes it's hard to be a CFU official
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin things that you don't understand
But if you love him
You'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh, be proud of him
Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
when nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Stand by your man
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:57 AM »

You'll have bad times
But if you love him
You'll forgive him
And if you love him
Oh, be proud of him

Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Stand by your man

:D Tammy Wynette

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 26, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »

You'll have bad times
But if you love him
You'll forgive him
And if you love him
Oh, be proud of him

Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Stand by your man

:rotfl:

Ah sure Camps knows that song by heart!!  :D

1]; } ?>