April 26, 2024, 01:28:53 PM

Author Topic: Mohamed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner charged by FIFA over alleged bribes  (Read 107006 times)

truetrini

Suppose Blazer and Jack had a disagreement on who to support?  Chuck wanted Blatter and Warner saying Hammam?  Just suppose that Blatter and Blazer made a deal to hand Jack's position to Blazer for his support in bringing down Jack and Hmmam in one fell swoop as the word is that jack taking Concacaf votes to Hammam's side?

Doh doubt what I said as a very sound possibility!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Joke thing or not, its still embarrassing for T&T to have their "most popular and most efficient" politician and, at times, acting Prime Minister involved in two corruption allegations in one month that are both international news items.

Say what you want about the mans honesty, it don't look good if you're Trini.

FS,
         TT has skin of duck feathers. With or without Jack, TT has nothing to fear about its reputation. Few people know about us. Is not like we carrying the world on our shoulders. And you know I am not a big fan of jack.

giggsy11

You can only go on for so long............. ask any crook...cheat...smart-man..con-artist...thief

Waiting for dem to catch up with Lance Armstrong!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Suppose Blazer and Jack had a disagreement on who to support?  Chuck wanted Blatter and Warner saying Hammam?  Just suppose that Blatter and Blazer made a deal to hand Jack's position to Blazer for his support in bringing down Jack and Hmmam in one fell swoop as the word is that jack taking Concacaf votes to Hammam's side?

I feel is dat self. My hope is dat dis trigger a nice storm dat cause something to happen.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Suppose Jack and Blazer...playing we....sound like dey plan was to instigate this bacchanal to scrutinize Hammam bid because he is a real threat but in reality dey both supporting Blatter...

Iz not jus so...Jack and Blazer goe lock horns....both ah dem iz scamp from way back and have nuff dirty laundry together....

Will Jack fall down and lose his crown and Bin come tumbling after ?  Hardly...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:02:56 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Help mih out somebody.  Ent Bin Hammam is head of the Asia Football Federation (or whatever other name they are called)??  Ent dem (AFF) control areas like Qatar??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Help mih out somebody.  Ent Bin Hammam is head of the Asia Football Federation (or whatever other name they are called)??  Ent dem (AFF) control areas like Qatar??

bin hammamam is qatari as well

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I feel is dat self. My hope is dat dis trigger a nice storm dat cause something to happen.

Oh how I wish
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:05:53 AM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Will Jack fall down and lose his crown and Bin come tumbling after ?  Hardly...

Nice!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Email adds pressure to Warner

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13559384.stm

Ok, reading this I was thinking "whats the big deal?" Now you can say that the phrase "the whole of Haiti will be eternally grateful" could mean England would get Haitis vote. But Haiti didn't vote individually. As far as I can see, of course Haiti would be grateful, but this is not a bribe........

And then I read on and saw that FIFA had confirmed that nobody had paid $1.6 million for the tv rights!

And theres the problem I have always had with Jack. He can do so much good, and does do great work, but then theres the sleazy side. Perhaps Jack was mistaken? But how many times can he be wrongly accused. It doesn't make any sense how he can get caught up in so many scandals.

Sancho said last night on the radio " London accused him and theres an investigation. USA accused him and theres an investigation. The T&T High Court says the accounts he submitted were "unaccountable" and 1 million swiss francs are missing and not one person in Trinidad calls for an investigation"  And now heres FIFA again, questioning Jacks motives. Doesn't make any sense to me!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So lemme get dis right,JW ask dem cheapskates to fix up Haiti wid some big screens and dishes to see the WC 2010 and they want to put a charge pon im fuh bribery.Dem have so much money and they refuse dat?   
Dey should charge dem bastards instead for flouting "Human Rights" laws.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
lol dem bitches putting more nails in JW yes lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Don't Sweat, nutten eh happening. Bin Hammam dead in the water, set up a long time ago by Blazer, Jack and Blatter.
Meeting set up on purpose May 12. reported to ethics committee May25, election around the corner.

Meeting investigated by committee. Jack will testify he was offered a bribe assistance. Bin get hammered!

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The more I read about this ethics committee, its sounds like ah fraternity of fellas sitting around ah room and toasting Johnny Black....

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
The more I read about this ethics committee, its sounds like ah fraternity of fellas sitting around ah room and toasting Johnny Black....

:rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So lemme get dis right,JW ask dem cheapskates to fix up Haiti wid some big screens and dishes to see the WC 2010 and they want to put a charge pon im fuh bribery.Dem have so much money and they refuse dat?   
Dey should charge dem bastards instead for flouting "Human Rights" laws.

Frico, I feel you have trouble reading this? Apparently, Jack said the screens were going to be installed by FIFA as the stadiums could not be used for football. He said a company had paid FIFA US$1.6 million for the tv rights. Jack never promised any vote. There was no attempt at bribery in my view. FIFA then came out and said, basically, that Jack lied. FIFA had never sold wc tv rights in Haiti and also had never sold any rights anywhere for US$1.6 million.

I feel some people are so in love with Jack they adopting an automatic defensive position where they don't even consider the facts. This is not about bribery, but we have the actual email from Jack and FIFA stating the facts in the email are not true. This is FIFA causing Jack problems now, and whatever their motive, you can't deny it appears that Jack was trying to scam money from England.  

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZY3C5Pkx7s&feature=player_embedded

Ah watching this clip and seeing Beckham reminded of how Jack make dem English send dey team to play we and den turn round and shaft dem.....heh heh heh  aye Jack is really ah boss in trute yes.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

schupppsss, johnny black? ??? yuh mad or what

is johnny blue them big guns batting steady

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Don't Sweat, nutten eh happening. Bin Hammam dead in the water, set up a long time ago by Blazer, Jack and Blatter.
Meeting set up on purpose May 12. reported to ethics committee May25, election around the corner.

Meeting investigated by committee. Jack will testify he was offered a bribe assistance. Bin get hammered!

jacky boy dread with it  :D

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football supporter,
De lil bit ah news I see on BBC to-nite didn't give all the info that you got.I do not read theEnglish papers no more coz they are a bit too sensational especially when they getting their claws into people they feel have got too big,ah black man at that from ah lil dot in de Caribbean.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Ah feeling like dis is it here fellahs..

Blatter and now Blazer gone against, if Jack wiggle he way out of this one he is ah boss yes.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football supporter,
De lil bit ah news I see on BBC to-nite didn't give all the info that you got.I do not read theEnglish papers no more coz they are a bit too sensational especially when they getting their claws into people they feel have got too big,ah black man at that from ah lil dot in de Caribbean.

Its all here mate! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13559384.stm

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah feeling like dis is it here fellahs..

Blatter and now Blazer gone against, if Jack wiggle he way out of this one he is ah boss yes.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

Re: TV rights thing real puzzling me..check this.
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 07:50:28 PM »
Take a look at Infront, the company that owns the Broadcast rights to all Fifa games, and look at who the CEO is:....http://www.infrontsports.com/about-us/group-management/ ..............btw Infront works closely with Concacaf Marketing that has the Television rights for Concacaf indeed one of its execs Chuck Blazer was recently appointed to Fifa Television and is now blowing the whistle but again I don't see Fifa deaing with this one, oh yeah here is teh rest of the owners of that company:

Detail by Officer/Registered Agent Name

Florida Profit Corporation

CONCACAF MARKETING & TV, INC.
Filing Information

Document Number P03000068952
FEI/EIN Number 270063254
Date Filed 06/19/2003

State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
1000 FIFTH ST
MIAMI BEACH FL 33139 UN

Changed 02/17/2011
Mailing Address
725 FIFTH AVE., 17TH FLOOR
NEW YORK NY 10022 UN
Changed 02/17/2011

Registered Agent Name & Address
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
1200 SOUTH PINE ISLAND RD.
PLANTATION FL 33324 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title C
WARNER, JACK
725 FIFTH AVE 17 FL
NEW YORK NY 10022 UN

Title P
BLAZER, CHUCK
725 FIFTH AVE 17 FL
NEW YORK NY 10022 UN

Title SEC
TARANTO, JOSEPH
725 FIFTH AVE 17 FL
NEW YORK NY 10022 UN
Title SECSee More
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:42:24 PM by Tallman »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8540009/Sepp-Blatter-denies-framing-Mohammed-Bin-Hammam-and-Jack-Warner-in-Fifa-bribes-row.html

Friday 27 May 2011
Telegraph.co.uk

Sepp Blatter denies framing Mohammed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner in Fifa 'bribes’ row
The bribery scandal that has rocked Fifa intensified on Thursday night with demands from presidential candidate Mohammed Bin Hammam that an investigation into the matter be extended to include Sepp Blatter.

Pleading innocent: Sepp Blatter was 'shocked' by the accusation against him Photo: REUTERS By Jason Burt, Deputy Football Correspondent 10:22PM BST 26 May 2011
Follow Jason Burt on Twitter

3 Comments
Bin Hammam and Jack Warner, a Fifa vice-president, have been accused of offering bribes to Caribbean delegates in return for votes at Wednesday’s Fifa presidential election.

Bin Hammam’s statement came hours after Blatter had dismissed claims that he had orchestrated a smear campaign against both his rival and Warner, who has long been considered the kingmaker in the presidential election, with his control of the 40 Concacaf votes the key to either candidate’s success.

Blatter dismissed the accusation as “ludicruous” and “completely reprehensible” but a spokesman for Bin Hammam said: “As the recent accusations also mention incumbent Fifa president Joseph Blatter, Mohammed Bin Hammam has requested that the investigation be extended to include Mr Blatter.

The accusations include statements according to which Mr Blatter was informed of, but did not oppose, payments allegedly made to members of the Caribbean Football Union.”

The spokesman, in an email statement, concluded: “It is no coincidence that these allegations have been made only a few days before the 61st Fifa Congress at which the new president will be elected.”

Related Articles
Fifa in crisis: timeline
25 May 2011
Bin Hammam and Warner face bribery charges
25 May 2011
Jack Warner: profile
25 May 2011
Fifa allegations: a timeline
25 May 2011
Mohamed Bin Hammam: profile
25 May 2011
Blatter turns down request to give evidence
24 May 2011
Bin Hammam and Warner have been accused of offering $40,000 bribes in return for votes.

The pair will appear before Fifa’s ethics committee on Sunday and have denied wrongdoing, suggesting they are both victims of an electioneering tactic from Blatter, who is standing for another term.

Yesterday Blatter added that he felt “shock and dismay” at the suggestion and denied that “this entire matter was somehow masterminded by me”.

In an online column, Blatter said: “I am shocked, saddened and deeply unhappy about the charges levelled against a man [Bin Hammam] whose friendship I enjoyed for many years.

"It gives me no pleasure to see him suffer public disgrace before an investigation would even have started.

"I take no joy to see men who stood by my side for some two decades, suffer through public humiliation without having been convicted of any wrongdoing. Nobody is guilty until a judge has found him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.”

Blatter, however, praised the Fifa executive member Chuck Blazer, who compiled the report that included that allegations. Blatter said the American had shown “civic courage”.

“I am horrified by the most recent developments that are shedding a very bad light on Fifa yet again.

"No sane person can take pleasure in this development, and no decent person will enjoy the troubles of others, be that friend or foe,” Blatter added.

The ethics panel can effectively hand Blatter victory in the election by suspending Bin Hammam from duty.

The panel could rule that wrongdoing was proven, or it could provisionally bar Bin Hammam if it requests more time to study evidence compiled by a federal prosecutor from Chicago, who is working for Warner’s Concacaf body.

The file of evidence is understood to include an email trail.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:38:23 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Interesting stuff there Trinity. So it appears that Jack had control of the Haitian TV rights and the US$1.6 million he requested from the English would go to concacaf....maybe. But even if the money did go to concacaf, he still misled the FA as there was no other owner of the rights.

Reading Dreamers post you realise just how dirty this is getting. Its like a real nasty divorce! What worries me is that how are the ethics committee going to remain impartial?

1]; } ?>