March 28, 2024, 03:11:58 AM

Author Topic: 2011 NBA Finals Thread  (Read 24025 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 NBA Finals Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »
Taxi for the Heat! Alright Mavs! Well done, and well deserved!  :applause: :applause: :applause: The Heat went out with a whimper.......no heart!

Yeh that was a very ordinary performance on a night that called for the extraordinary.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »
I cyah even call him queen James he more like a princess if you ask to me
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2011, 08:10:22 AM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

Heat should pull plug on Big Three

Jason Whitlock

They’re done. Miami’s Big Three — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Add Erik Spoelstra and front-running Heat fans, too. Toast. All of them.

They can’t survive what we just witnessed, a Finals meltdown of historic proportion, an ego deflation that is being celebrated throughout the basketball world.

With their preseason celebration and postseason (cough, cough) arrogance, The Big Three set the stakes — championship or bust. Now, in the aftermath of the Dallas Mavericks taking three straight games and the title, the Heat must accept the consequences.

It’s over. Wade’s brainchild and Pat Riley’s free-agent coup is a failure. The right thing to do is to blow it up before it dies as a result of friendly fire.

Let’s start with the easy stuff. Erik Spoelstra has no business coaching a legitimate title contender. Rick Carlisle put Spoelstra in a clown suit. Does Spoelstra have a zone offense? Blessed with a superior roster in terms of athleticism and down double digits late, does Spoelstra realize you can pick up defensively full court?

Spo must go.

So must any notion that Miami is a serious sports town.

“Our fans just punked the s*** out of the Miami fans,” said Dallas owner Mark Cuban, referring to the 3,000 to 4,000 Mavericks fans inside Miami’s American Airlines Arena for Game 6.

Heat fans sold out and jumped ship. Which brings me to my main point.

LeBron James is a man without a country. He abandoned Cleveland. And Miami has no love for him. The Heat fans who sold their tickets to Dallas supporters will now unleash their vitriol on King James.

He’s a national laughingstock, a late-night punch line. He’s Charlie Brown.

Worse, because of his putrid performance in the last three games, his ability to command respect within the Heat locker room (and across the NBA) has been severely undermined. His pregame speeches will forever sound phony and hollow. There’s no reason for Wade to share the leadership role with James again.

James and Wade are the same, need-the-ball-in-their-hands player. James is better than Wade. But Wade has much bigger (basket)balls.

Today, there are people in Miami who dislike James more than people in Cleveland. In Wade, Heat fans see the intangibles missing in James. Wade is willing to do whatever is necessary to win. James? Not so much.

The last three games, he hid on the offensive end, repeatedly turning down open looks. In Game 4, he stood flat-footed and zombie-like as Dirk Nowitzki drove the lane for the game-winning basket. In Sunday’s elimination game, James basically declined to rebound, finishing with just four.

With his body and athleticism, James should snatch eight rebounds in his sleep. On nights when he doesn’t trust his jump shot, James should collect a half-dozen offensive rebounds and four put-backs.

Does pressure choke James? Maybe. More likely, James is simply moody. Kids born into family dysfunction often struggle emotionally.

All season when the Heat experienced adversity it took several games for the team to snap out of its funk. The adversity, the depression lingered. The Heat reflected James. Boston and Chicago failed to hit Miami in the mouth and force James, Wade and Bosh to question themselves and Spoelstra. Dallas didn’t.

The Mavericks hit the Heat twice. In Game 2, Dallas erased a 15-point, fourth-quarter lead, tied the series 1-1 and raised questions about the Heat’s premature celebration. In Game 4, Nowitzki drove around Bosh for the game-winner, raising questions about Spoelstra’s strategy.

The Heat crumbled. They won’t recover. How can they?

James is a villain in Miami now. Heat fans don’t trust him. They’ll chew on him throughout the offseason and take a cynical view on all of his work until the next NBA Finals. So will his teammates.

James can’t be the alpha male on a team with Wade. LeBron’s global-icon aspirations and Nike No. 1 pitchman status won’t allow him to be Wade’s clear sidekick. Complicating matters even more, the NBA is headed for a likely work stoppage next season. An abbreviated season gives the Heat less time to work out comfortable roles for Wade and James.

Replacing Spoelstra with Pat Riley won’t fix what ails the Heat. James and Wade are the same player. In eight NBA seasons, James has demonstrated no interest in developing a low-post game to take advantage of his magnificent frame. He loves his game. It earned him two MVP trophies, lifetime financial security, the nickname King James and the freedom to avoid self-awareness at times of crisis.

“The Greater Man upstairs know when it’s my time. Right now isn’t the time,” James tweeted following Miami’s Game 6 loss.

God doesn’t care about the NBA Finals. James’ teammates and bandwagon Heat fans do. They’d love for him to spend the offseason improving his obvious weaknesses.

Short of that, they’d probably like to see him traded for parts that fit. James for Dwight Howard makes a lot of sense.

The Big Three is done. It was a noble experiment. James and Wade deserve credit for trying to make it work, for being completely loyal to and unselfish with each other for an entire season.

Now it’s time to move on before they inflict further damage on their reputations.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2011, 08:34:18 AM »
Cavs owner can't help himselfNewsCore     
CLEVELAND
Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert was quick to congratulate Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks on their maiden NBA championship Sunday night — and he did not miss the opportunity to take a subtle shot at his former superstar LeBron James, either.

After James' much-maligned move to Miami last year, Gilbert made a promise to Cavs fans, saying, "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE."

And after the Mavs wrapped up the series 4-2 with a 105-95 win in Miami Sunday, Gilbert had another message.

"Congrats to Mark C.&entire Mavs org. Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all:There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE," Gilbert wrote on Twitter.

James struggled offensively throughout the series and failed again to make an impact in Game 6, despite scoring 21 points. He remained confident his day would come.

"The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time," he tweeted.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2011, 08:59:42 AM »
Pride cometh before ah fall !!!!! to much off court antics,now take de jamming !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2011, 09:01:01 AM »
Pride cometh before ah fall !!!!! to much off court antics,now take de jamming !!

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

Jason Whitlock

They’re done. Miami’s Big Three — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Add Erik Spoelstra and front-running Heat fans, too. Toast. All of them.

They can’t survive what we just witnessed, a Finals meltdown of historic proportion, an ego deflation that is being celebrated throughout the basketball world.

Whitlock really needs to stop.

On May 12th he wrote a column explaining why the Heat were no match for the Bulls.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-are-no-match-for-Derrick-Rose-Chicago-Bulls-051211

On May 26th he wrote a column saying that the Heat had won the "war" and predicted they would dominate the league for a few years. (He did say that they might lose to Dallas but his thesis is that the Miami dynasty was inevitable).
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Whitlock-Los-Angeles-Lakers-hope-Mike-Brown-has-intel-to-derail-LeBron-James-dynasty-052611

On June 6th he wrote a column saying that the finals were entertaining but the Mavs were done
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Miami-Heat-toying-with-Dirk-Nowitzki-Dallas-Mavericks-in-NBA-Finals-060611

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

Jason Whitlock

On May 12th he wrote a column explaining why the Heat were no match for the Bulls.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-are-no-match-for-Derrick-Rose-Chicago-Bulls-051211

On May 26th he wrote a column saying that the Heat had won the "war" and predicted they would dominate the league for a few years. (He did say that they might lose to Dallas but his thesis is that the Miami dynasty was inevitable).
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Whitlock-Los-Angeles-Lakers-hope-Mike-Brown-has-intel-to-derail-LeBron-James-dynasty-052611

On June 6th he wrote a column saying that the finals were entertaining but the Mavs were done
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Miami-Heat-toying-with-Dirk-Nowitzki-Dallas-Mavericks-in-NBA-Finals-060611

Fair weather friend.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »
I doh have time fuh de bandwaggonist Mavs fans who now finding dey voice to criticize LeBron right now... he will have many more opportunities to come.  Time to leave the spotlight where it properly belongs, on the Dallas Mavs.  Extremely happy for my boy Dirk, more than anything.  Happy still for Kidd, Terry, Chandler... man like Brendan Haywood and Caron Butler... and de Boricua Barea... on National Puerto Rican Parade Day no less!!  After party still jumping in Manhattan.

Then there's Mark Cuban... validating my support of and faith in him.

- 13 Fines for keeping the NBA honest about its officiating: $1,665,000

- 4-year contract to keep your German All-Star in Dallas: $80,000,000

- Winning the first NBA Championship in franchise history... and insisting that franchise founder Donald Carter share in the moment: Priceless

For some NBA teams there are owners who try and pretend they're above it all, for the rest of us, there's MC... Mark Cuban!

Ah feel yuh mistaking Heats fans. No one really supporting the Mavs perse ( I certainly am not), it's just that people don't like seeing a player who has done absolutely nothing strut around and talk out he arse like he is something. With every other player on the Heats team except James people would have been more amicable to the Heats. I really admire Wade, he is the type of player people like and want to see.
I told and stand by it, LeBron level is still shallow, he needs to take a head first plunge into the deep end and deal with the outcome. You cannot stand on the shore and SAY you are the best swimmer.

As I say "It matters not what you can do, if you cannot do it when it matters."
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

Jason Whitlock

I stop reading Jason Whitlock three years ago... soon after he called Sean Taylor a "thug" for getting murdered by a burglar in his own home.  Of course Whitlock didn't have all the fact yet... and he rarely does... before launching into his criticism of Taylor.  When it came out that he died protecting his family, you'd think he'd have the good grace to apologize.  I used to read him before then and realized early that he was nothing but a loudmouth imps... and the occasional article I've seen since hasn't changed that any.  Blow up the Heat roster after a year... seriously?

As for the rest tearing into James... well, to the victor goes the spoils and right now LeBron ent win anything so people have the ammunition they need.  Nothing anybody say will matter until the Heat wins, which won't happen until Spoelstra becomes a better coach.  Jordan had to endure the same criticism, "arrogant", "greedy", "self-centered", "limited".  Until magically he figured it all out by beating the Lakers and became a genius.  Winning cures everything, and barring something extraordinary, James will have his title after all is said and done.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

I readin all over de place that Miami season considered a failure…I find dem fellahs do very well for a cobbled together team that gel in one season
I suspect dais why Americans do so well in all sports, is win or nuttn!! Second or or silver medal considered not good enough

James go re-group and come stronger...Kobe and Jordan had to lose they first finals before they win too.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2011, 01:42:05 PM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

I readin all over de place that Miami season considered a failure…I find dem fellahs do very well for a cobbled together team that gel in one season
I suspect dais why Americans do so well in all sports, is win or nuttn!! Second or or silver medal considered not good enough

James go re-group and come stronger...Kobe and Jordan had to lose they first finals before they win too.

To me Lebrick lacks mental fortitude, based on looking at him for the past few years, performs consistently well in the season, even produces some game winners in the playoffs, but when crunch time hits, he's unavailable.  In a nutshell, he's the A. Powell of the NBA.  Next season the title goes back to the mystical land of the lakes  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »
D FANGS ARE COMING OUT

Not to nitpick but Jordan won all six of his NBA finals and Kobe won in his first finals if I'm not mistaken. Also this is Lebron's 2nd NBA finals.

Lebron is a great talent but in this series he played like just a good player. His behavior set him up for this criticism. In the end talent will probably win out and he'll get his, but for now I feel no sympathy

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »

Not to nitpick but Jordan won all six of his NBA finals and Kobe won in his first finals if I'm not mistaken. Also this is Lebron's 2nd NBA finals.

this statistic is arbitrary in nature and not very meaningful.  The biggest factor is whether or not you happen to be in the same conference as the best team.

If Chicago was in the west it woulda be them losing to the Pistons in '90 instead of the Blazers. Might even have been them instead of the Lakers in '89.

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »

this statistic is arbitrary in nature and not very meaningful.  The biggest factor is whether or not you happen to be in the same conference as the best team.

If Chicago was in the west it woulda be them losing to the Pistons in '90 instead of the Blazers. Might even have been them instead of the Lakers in '89.
I agree and I didn't say it was. I was making a factual correction

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:34 PM »
I saw Le Bron in Miami and said:  Hey Le Bron can I have some change?

He said yeah bro..and he gace me 75 cents.

I said what the f**k Le Bron, all that dough you making and you give a MAN 75 CENTS, CAN i AT LEAST GET A DOLLAR?

HE TURNED TO ME AND SAID SORRY BRO..i DON'T HAVE A 4TH qUARTER!

Verizon announced they have partnered with James on a new phone. The special feature: viabrate mode only - it has no ring.

The real reason why LeBron James skipped college and went straight to the NBA, because he never would have showed up for the Finals.

I heard Dallas is so excited about winning their first NBA title that they're having LeBron James Day tomorrow. Everybody gets off of work 12 minutes early tomorrow.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »

I agree and I didn't say it was. I was making a factual correction

I guess I should have responded differently. Especially in light of the fact that you opened with "not to nitpick".

I hear people making a big deal about that from time to time and it annoys me.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »
I saw Le Bron in Miami and said:  Hey Le Bron can I have some change?

He said yeah bro..and he gace me 75 cents.

I said what the f**k Le Bron, all that dough you making and you give a MAN 75 CENTS, CAN i AT LEAST GET A DOLLAR?

HE TURNED TO ME AND SAID SORRY BRO..i DON'T HAVE A 4TH qUARTER!

Verizon announced they have partnered with James on a new phone. The special feature: viabrate mode only - it has no ring.

The real reason why LeBron James skipped college and went straight to the NBA, because he never would have showed up for the Finals.

I heard Dallas is so excited about winning their first NBA title that they're having LeBron James Day tomorrow. Everybody gets off of work 12 minutes early tomorrow.

Whey sah... men makin ah book arready oui ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
I guess I should have responded differently. Especially in light of the fact that you opened with "not to nitpick".

Most of the criticism of LeBron is arbitrary, emotion driven and based on superficial glances at his career in convenient snapshots.  People say he's not clutch and often shrinks from the spotlight, yet he carried the Cavs over the Pistons... including something like 25 straight points at the end of the closing game, guarded by Tayshaun Prince (considered among the NBA's best defenders then), and all while chasing Rip Hamilton all over the court.  He then single-handedly carried the team against the Spurs in a losing effort, being swept in the Finals.  He again carried the team by himself as far as he could against the Magic last season... including the big shot to win one of the games in that series. 

Sometimes your shot falls and sometimes it doesn't, that's the nature of the game.  LeBron is not a very good jumpshooter... he just makes very difficult jumpshots look easy.  He has no post-up game to fall back on, unlike Kobe and Jordan... that is the biggest hole in his game right now.  He needs to work on his shot, and work on alternative ways of getting buckets... he has everything else in place as is.  The one criticism Whitlock level that might have some truth is that he probably could be a better rebounder too.  But again, dude is only 26 and the rest of these things will come.  Cleveland didn't really allow for him to grow as a player because that team was limited. 

He's surrounded by better players, and as the Heat has money to spend again, they'll be able to put better pieces (like a real PG) on their roster.  For all the Kobe comparisons... Kobe played with Nick Van Exel, Gary Payton, Brian Shaw and Derek Fisher as his PGs.  MJ had BJ Armstrong and John Paxon... without even getting into talk about the triangle offense that was designed to take advantage of Jordan's and Kobe's skills, with a skill passing big man (Longley in Chicago, O'Neal and Gasol, in LA) to facilitate it.  James has yet to benefit from either.  Like I said, Miami's only real worry is Spoelstra's learning curve, but they are more ready to compete for the 2012 title than Dallas is as presently constituted.  They'll be fine.

Now if only my sorry-ass Knicks would ever rise back up...

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »

Most of the criticism of LeBron is arbitrary, emotion driven and based on superficial glances at his career in convenient snapshots.  People say he's not clutch and often shrinks from the spotlight, yet he carried the Cavs over the Pistons... including something like 25 straight points at the end of the closing game, guarded by Tayshaun Prince (considered among the NBA's best defenders then), and all while chasing Rip Hamilton all over the court.  He then single-handedly carried the team against the Spurs in a losing effort, being swept in the Finals.  He again carried the team by himself as far as he could against the Magic last season... including the big shot to win one of the games in that series. 

Sometimes your shot falls and sometimes it doesn't, that's the nature of the game.  LeBron is not a very good jumpshooter... he just makes very difficult jumpshots look easy.  He has no post-up game to fall back on, unlike Kobe and Jordan... that is the biggest hole in his game right now.  He needs to work on his shot, and work on alternative ways of getting buckets... he has everything else in place as is.  The one criticism Whitlock level that might have some truth is that he probably could be a better rebounder too.  But again, dude is only 26 and the rest of these things will come.  Cleveland didn't really allow for him to grow as a player because that team was limited. 

He's surrounded by better players, and as the Heat has money to spend again, they'll be able to put better pieces (like a real PG) on their roster.  For all the Kobe comparisons... Kobe played with Nick Van Exel, Gary Payton, Brian Shaw and Derek Fisher as his PGs.  MJ had BJ Armstrong and John Paxon... without even getting into talk about the triangle offense that was designed to take advantage of Jordan's and Kobe's skills, with a skill passing big man (Longley in Chicago, O'Neal and Gasol, in LA) to facilitate it.  James has yet to benefit from either.  Like I said, Miami's only real worry is Spoelstra's learning curve, but they are more ready to compete for the 2012 title than Dallas is as presently constituted.  They'll be fine.

Now if only my sorry-ass Knicks would ever rise back up...

Dude none of that matters. The fella get to the finals and CANNOT win it TWICE. You can beat everybody in regular season, gets to the final and lose, then nothing else matters, none. Daiz like leading a race and then bun at the tape, it does not matter. Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses. The dude did nothing when his team needed him.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »
Greetings massive. Firstly, leh meh congratulate Dallas on a job well done. Seriously, ah too hurt and disappointed right now tuh really do a sensible post. Ah really didn't see us losing in game 6, I was really confident of at least a game 7. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:26:51 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »

Lebron is a great talent but in this series he played like just a good player. His behavior set him up for this criticism. In the end talent will probably win out and he'll get his, but for now I feel no sympathy

Brain fart on my part...I remember seeing a deflated jordan when the pistons had his number and he was de starboy, but then it woudnt make sense that 2 east coast teams would be in the finals

but ah see whey yuh sayin

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2011, 05:38:37 PM »
Dude none of that matters. The fella get to the finals and CANNOT win it TWICE. You can beat everybody in regular season, gets to the final and lose, then nothing else matters, none. Daiz like leading a race and then bun at the tape, it does not matter. Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses. The dude did nothing when his team needed him.

You're right, facts don't matter and I'm only making excuses... which is why I'm surprised you still responding to me.  I stop responding to you like 10 posts ago because you have your beliefs and nothing will change that.  Not trying to be dismissive... I just recognize the situation for what it is and move on  :beermug:

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »

Brain fart on my part...I remember seeing a deflated jordan when the pistons had his number and he was de starboy, but then it woudnt make sense that 2 east coast teams would be in the finals

yeah. jordan had his tribulations with the bad boys before he make it.

unbelievable how much trash talk marion and terry give lebron during the game. and lebron didn't respond on the court. michael woulda wipe the floor with them or die trying. that convince me he ent no jordan - not that level of competitiveness.

maybe he'll be great in his own way. but right now he is a king without a ring.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:30 PM »

unbelievable how much trash talk marion and terry give lebron during the game. and lebron didn't respond on the court. michael woulda wipe the floor with them or die trying. that convince me he ent no jordan - not that level of competitiveness.

maybe he'll be great in his own way. but right now he is a king  princess without a ring.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:38:51 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »

maybe he'll be great in his own way. but right now he is a king without a ring.

Kobe would have gone down with guns blazing.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:24 AM »
men need to stop the lebron bashing,personally i like the dude and HE WILL win championshipS,i thought miami would not have reached this far but they played well,experience won over youth.lebron faded in and out 4th quarters,but this is sports everyday eh sunday.Miami will regroup and they coming back next season blazing,BLAZING.....they need ah point guard though
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »
men need to stop the lebron bashing,personally i like the dude and HE WILL win championshipS,i thought miami would not have reached this far but they played well,experience won over youth.lebron faded in and out 4th quarters,but this is sports everyday eh sunday.Miami will regroup and they coming back next season blazing,BLAZING.....they need ah point guard though

Dat will stop when he stop behavin like a drama queen. 2 say people have 2 go back 2 dey pitiful life while he goes back 2 his gr8 life eh go gain him any brownie pts.

WIN or SHUT UP

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2011, 08:30:23 AM »
Greetings massive. Firstly, leh meh congratulate Dallas on a job well done. Seriously, ah too hurt and disappointed right now tuh really do a sensible post. Ah really didn't see us losing in game 6, I was really confident of at least a game 7. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Nah Supa Dallas knew it had to b game 6 it would have been extremely difficult to win game 7. How all yuh go sell tickets 2 d Dallas fans what kinda fair weather buziness is dat?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »

Dat will stop when he stop behavin like a drama queen. 2 say people have 2 go back 2 dey pitiful life while he goes back 2 his gr8 life eh go gain him any brownie pts.

WIN or SHUT UP

He said that?  When?

Like I said... doh let facts get in the way of allyuh irrational criticism.

1]; } ?>