April 25, 2024, 11:25:44 PM

Author Topic: Who will take over if Jack Warner leaves T&T Football?  (Read 12933 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Who will take over if Jack Warner leaves T&T Football?
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2011, 05:11:00 AM »
what is sam talking about? he is indirectly asking the forum, is it really a great idea to replace jw with his sons who could be worse? dutty's response followed with, they may not be as business like as jw and chase after tail instead of wheeling and dealing, weary then followed with she thinks they will follow in his footsteps.

which brings me back to my initial question, if you replace jw, who will step in to cover the bills? his sons are not excluded from this and are an extension of jw and may be worse in the management of the ttff, however individuals that are unable to understand complex scenarios will not understand my logic.

thats ok i don't expect you to understand, your not at that level yet 8)

First of all no one has proposed replacing Jack Warner with his sons... that is, no one but you.  You're intent on making the case that football in TnT is dead without Jack Warner and his family... in fact to hear you tell it, no one else in TnT has the money, interest, or ability to run the TTFF.  You set up that strawman in attempt to validate this running shit argument that we are utterly lost without Jack.  Having been found wanting, you now try desperately to support your own case that getting rid of Jack will be a bad idea by offering his sons as logical heirs in his absence, despite little evidence that they even have the support of the necessary stakeholders.    The kicker is that you're foolish enough to think that I didn't read your play three moves ahead to know where yuh was going with yuh shaky logic.  One thing yuh right about though... I not on your level, and judging from your reputation for talking shit, that's a very good thing.

oh god....doh ruff 'im up so nah :( ::)  ;D :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 05:51:39 AM »
what is sam talking about? he is indirectly asking the forum, is it really a great idea to replace jw with his sons who could be worse? dutty's response followed with, they may not be as business like as jw and chase after tail instead of wheeling and dealing, weary then followed with she thinks they will follow in his footsteps.

which brings me back to my initial question, if you replace jw, who will step in to cover the bills? his sons are not excluded from this and are an extension of jw and may be worse in the management of the ttff, however individuals that are unable to understand complex scenarios will not understand my logic.

First of all no one has proposed replacing Jack Warner with his sons... that is, no one but you.  You're intent on making the case that football in TnT is dead without Jack Warner and his family... in fact to hear you tell it, no one else in TnT has the money, interest, or ability to run the TTFF.  You set up that strawman in attempt to validate this running shit argument that we are utterly lost without Jack.  Having been found wanting, you now try desperately to support your own case that getting rid of Jack will be a bad idea by offering his sons as logical heirs in his absence, despite little evidence that they even have the support of the necessary stakeholders.    The kicker is that you're foolish enough to think that I didn't read your play three moves ahead to know where yuh was going with yuh shaky logic.  One thing yuh right about though... I not on your level, and judging from your reputation for talking shit, that's a very good thing.

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
The whole premise of this thread is where it went wrong. Why is there this feeling out there that T&T football need a godfather or sugardaddy to run? Why can't we get business men who understand running sports as a business getting involved? There are Dwight Yorke, Stern John and a National team card from an Italian company called Panini. I would have loved to have a set of all the team members but nobody including the  TTFF thought of this as a viable money making option. Imagine how much "Official" limited edition commemorative items could have sold for post 06 (Silver coins, stamps, duplocated autographed team pics etc.).  We are the smallest nation to make a world cup. Companies and people love the underdog story. Trust me if an American PR company had gotten our story we and all would have been surprised at what we achieved. There could have been a movie (the prodigal son returns, Me mum, Maximus big tune,  coach comes in with impossible odds, Stern from Half slab to performance, defenders qualifying goal, Kelvin disallowed moment, loosing in the pre WC build up, ticket or leave it, oldest team, doubt then draw, euphoria on streets, unfair play,speculations on hero coach being out coached, slim chance of going through, Latas cameo, ticket scandal, black list, men sellout, unopened books, players day in court, (Sepp finally do it to jack) .... i.e. Trini version of Cool Runnings, Hurricane Season ). Book on the coaching change with Beenie at helm , TTFF decisions, player narratives etc. Documentaries on Soca and football. This was free press and we did not capitalize.

If we had a consistent team I am sure an annual home and away series with Jamaica would be profitable. Imagine official tees for the games at a price where every supporter would buy. One winning ticket holder gets team autograph after the game only if they have this year's tee. Annual North American and European game. Raffle ( independent of actual game ticket) opp to be in box with Jack and them and get in locker room after.

Ways to make money are out there. We as Trinbagonians need to realize that there are opportunities for pep outside of TTFF to present ideas that can make both all parties money.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »
The whole premise of this thread is where it went wrong. Why is there this feeling out there that T&T football need a godfather or sugardaddy to run? Why can't we get business men who understand running sports as a business getting involved? There are Dwight Yorke, Stern John and a National team card from an Italian company called Panini. I would have loved to have a set of all the team members but nobody including the  TTFF thought of this as a viable money making option. Imagine how much "Official" limited edition commemorative items could have sold for post 06 (Silver coins, stamps, duplocated autographed team pics etc.).  We are the smallest nation to make a world cup. Companies and people love the underdog story. Trust me if an American PR company had gotten our story we and all would have been surprised at what we achieved. There could have been a movie (the prodigal son returns, Me mum, Maximus big tune,  coach comes in with impossible odds, Stern from Half slab to performance, defenders qualifying goal, Kelvin disallowed moment, loosing in the pre WC build up, ticket or leave it, oldest team, doubt then draw, euphoria on streets, unfair play,speculations on hero coach being out coached, slim chance of going through, Latas cameo, ticket scandal, black list, men sellout, unopened books, players day in court, (Sepp finally do it to jack) .... i.e. Trini version of Cool Runnings, Hurricane Season ). Book on the coaching change with Beenie at helm , TTFF decisions, player narratives etc. Documentaries on Soca and football. This was free press and we did not capitalize.

If we had a consistent team I am sure an annual home and away series with Jamaica would be profitable. Imagine official tees for the games at a price where every supporter would buy. One winning ticket holder gets team autograph after the game only if they have this year's tee. Annual North American and European game. Raffle ( independent of actual game ticket) opp to be in box with Jack and them and get in locker room after.

Ways to make money are out there. We as Trinbagonians need to realize that there are opportunities for pep outside of TTFF to present ideas that can make both all parties money.

Nice one Rippin!

Some men so scared of losing their slave master Jack and speculating that it could get worse as he sons waiting in the wings!!  ::) Got news for them, it can't get any worse!!

Jackula really have some of these men under a serious spell yes!!

If it was down to these fellas we would still be in slavery today! Thank God some of these cowards wasn't around back in slavery days or they would ah sure sell out the freedom figthers and we would still be in chains all now!!

Fire bun all these coward Jackula supporters as far as running our football is concerned!  :flamethrower:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:29:17 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »

name me a business team that will take over our football tomorrow, right now its just a myth 8)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2011, 07:20:47 PM »

breds, all i am asking for, is present me with a business team to replace jw, no one has stepped forward in the media and say, our conglomerate, our business team would love the challenge of running our national football program.

there is a lot of headache that comes with it, like we discussed months before, being supported by the local football boards and their heads, which is a tricky scenario because they have always voted for jw and the ttff members who support jw.

my point is, there are a lot of hurdles in the way of a private business team, company, individual steeping in because of all the red tape. I continue to ask everyone, name me someone at least that is willing to run our football and yet, no one has even suggested a name, pantin has come up but are there any others?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2011, 09:14:41 PM »
Me
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2011, 09:39:52 PM »
Me

Nice one!!

Anyone but a Warner or a Camps will do!!  ;)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »
breds, all i am asking for, is present me with a business team to replace jw, no one has stepped forward in the media and say, our conglomerate, our business team would love the challenge of running our national football program.

there is a lot of headache that comes with it, like we discussed months before, being supported by the local football boards and their heads, which is a tricky scenario because they have always voted for jw and the ttff members who support jw.

my point is, there are a lot of hurdles in the way of a private business team, company, individual steeping in because of all the red tape. I continue to ask everyone, name me someone at least that is willing to run our football and yet, no one has even suggested a name, pantin has come up but are there any others?

I'm sorry... did I miss something here?  Did Jack Warner give up his stranglehold of the TTFF already?  You want business team to step up and challenge Jack?  You does really pay attention to what yuh typing?  Business team can't step up yet because there's no void at the helm... at least let's get past the "if Jack Warner Leaves T&T football" part of yuh question before we start lamenting no one stepping up.  All of us know the TTFF is an oligarchy and as currently constituted no one can force the current administration out. Without the support of the regional stakeholders in TnT nobody replacing Jack/Camps. 

That however is a much different question than "is there anyone with the ability to replace Jack/Camps"... so take yuh medication and leh we try and keep focus nah.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2011, 11:21:00 PM »

I'm sorry... did I miss something here?  Did Jack Warner give up his stranglehold of the TTFF already?  You want business team to step up and challenge Jack?  You does really pay attention to what yuh typing?  Business team can't step up yet because there's no void at the helm... at least let's get past the "if Jack Warner Leaves T&T football" part of yuh question before we start lamenting no one stepping up.  All of us know the TTFF is an oligarchy and as currently constituted no one can force the current administration out. Without the support of the regional stakeholders in TnT nobody replacing Jack/Camps. 

That however is a much different question than "is there anyone with the ability to replace Jack/Camps"... so take yuh medication and leh we try and keep focus nah.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:23:15 PM by Socapro »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2011, 05:26:36 PM »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>