April 18, 2024, 02:19:47 PM

Author Topic: Keston Bledman new member of sub-10 club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7387 times)

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keston Bledman new member of sub-10 club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 08:59:52 AM »
STMB, You have time to respond to Trinity Cross, Lesve him let it be , Stupidity can not be cured,you may try to reason with him, But he will not understand it , very complex with him, So in turn he will lash out with out of timing statements . Dont matter what is the article , it seems his only obsession is with Darrel Brown , It is very weird when the first thought in your mind is DB. Stick to the article. Please

Point taken, ignorance deserves ignoring.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 03:36:05 PM »
STMB, You have time to respond to Trinity Cross, Lesve him let it be , Stupidity can not be cured,you may try to reason with him, But he will not understand it , very complex with him, So in turn he will lash out with out of timing statements . Dont matter what is the article , it seems his only obsession is with Darrel Brown , It is very weird when the first thought in your mind is DB. Stick to the article. Please

Its true. I would like to know whats up with this Trinity guy. He jumps on every opportunity to bash DB. Even when the convo is not related. I understand Trinity likes to give a lot of constructive criticism on DB. And although he claims to want the best for DB, his critique often exhibits signs of hatred. I used to think it was sarcasm....however I am starting to rethink that.

Thats the thing about the internet. You have people on here who maintain their reputation and integrity based on what they post. However, with anonymity you get people using these forums for ranting. Kind of like a child who wants to be heard.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »

yeah I hate him..what a bunch ah forking idiots.

Its true. I would like to know whats up with this Trinity guy. He jumps on every opportunity to bash DB. Even when the convo is not related. I understand Trinity likes to give a lot of constructive criticism on DB. And although he claims to want the best for DB, his critique often exhibits signs of hatred. I used to think it was sarcasm....however I am starting to rethink that.

Thats the thing about the internet. You have people on here who maintain their reputation and integrity based on what they post. However, with anonymity you get people using these forums for ranting. Kind of like a child who wants to be heard.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 04:17:40 PM »

haul yuh modder..@#$##@  Darrel horn meh..allyuh wanted the trute dais de trute he horn meh/...I cyar sleep, ah fixated on hium..dat has been real boddering meh..help me.......pleaseeee?

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »
Once Again you miss the point, this tread is about Keston Bledman Achievement, Can we just please stay on topic, I am sorry if DB horn you. But there is a whole DB thread u can bash him all u want there . But as for this thread if it is not to much to ask can we concentrate on KB.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
Once Again you miss the point, this tread is about Keston Bledman Achievement, Can we just please stay on topic, I am sorry if DB horn you. But there is a whole DB thread u can bash him all u want there . But as for this thread if it is not to much to ask can we concentrate on KB.

And that is the point I making.

Based on his last rant....my theory holds true.

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 07:19:35 PM »

absolute bullshit..I responded to a post in this thread and stated that only certain records were legit...Brown is ah has been

Offline prodigy23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 10:56:22 PM »

absolute bullshit..I responded to a post in this thread and stated that only certain records were legit...Brown is ah has been

What does Brown being a has been have to do with this thread??

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »

What does Brown being a has been have to do with this thread??

you too can go take a nice leap....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
:beermug: :applause:

I like Martin I have a dream mines is 2 c d relay finals in London. Meh pal have 2 get tckts after all I get Germany tickets 4 her she need 2 get those olympic tckts and not handball or beach volleyball but track and field.

Well it looking like beach volleyball or handball. My bff called and said dhe get blank wit d track and field. So anybody get true wit any good events for the olympics?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
I have this strange feeling that after tommorow , Keston bledman will be our new national record holder at 9.82

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
I have this strange feeling that after tommorow , Keston bledman will be our new national record holder at 9.82

Man doh go from 9.93 to 9.72 overnight unless he is bolt!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 04:29:11 AM »

LOL

1 sub ten clocking and man done start to have unrealistic feelings...........lol

I really needed to have a laugh this morning.  :rotfl:

I hope that he continues his good form and runs in the 9:90-9:96 range

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 08:26:00 AM »

Man doh go from 9.93 to 9.72 overnight unless he is bolt!
But wait look Ngonidzashe Makusha went to 9.89 yeatersay. So I am guessing it is quite possible

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 03:07:43 PM »
Its official. KB is T&T number 1 sprinter. Ran a good race against Gay and Mullings. Started a little slow, but finishing is good.

Wind -3.3
Mullings     10.26
Gay          10.26
Bledman    10.33
Ashmeade  10.36

If the conditions were better he probably would have ran just under 9.90.

AirMan

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
ah happy for him..I hope he improves on this.

1]; } ?>