April 19, 2024, 12:29:52 PM

Author Topic: I had shameful eight-year affair with Ryan Giggs, claims his brother's wife  (Read 13756 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I had shameful eight-year affair with Ryan Giggs, claims his brother's wife
By JAMES TOZER and LIZ THOMAS

Last updated at 12:08 PM on 6th June 2011

Manchester United star slept with Natasha Giggs the day after his daughter was born
    'Squeaky clean' footballer continued affair while he was also seeing Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas

Telling all: Giggs's sister-in-law Natasha yesterday

Ryan Giggs' brother Rhodri has split from his wife Natasha following claims of her having an affair with his footballer sibling, it has been reported.

Rhodri, 34, is said to be 'devastated' over the reported eight-year relationship, and has now apparently ended his marriage, telling The Sun: 'I was with her on Saturday but I'm not with her now.'

A source told the newspaper: 'He's devastated and can't believe the extent of his humiliation - by both of them.

'Rhodri said, "I know me and Ryan have had our ups and downs but this is the lowest of the low". He has suspicions that something may have gone on between Ryan and Natasha, but he never thought it was to this extent. His head is in a mess.'

The split comes as it was reported in a Sunday newspaper that Natasha, 28, and Manchester United star Ryan had begun their relationship before she began dating his younger sibling Rhodri.
It said Giggs slept with Natasha the day after his eight-year-old daughter was born, and again the day after the arrival of his four-year-old son. The affair was alleged to have continued until April 9.
To underline 37-year-old Giggs’s folly in taking out his notorious injunction over an alleged fling with former Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas, his sister-in-law said it was this which spurred her to break her silence.
‘When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt,’ she told the News of the World through a ‘friend’.
‘I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.’
Rhodri, 33 – a failed professional footballer who served a prison sentence for attacking a fan with a bottle – was yesterday said to be furious at the astonishing betrayal by both his brother and his wife.
Estate agent Natasha was pictured at a petrol station before apparently heading abroad with her two young children – after insisting that her account was ‘100 per cent accurate’.

She said she was a single mother when she met Giggs at a Manchester bar in March 2003 while Stacey – then his fiancée – was pregnant with their first child. The pair enjoyed a brief fling but after they broke it off she began seeing Rhodri, who had joined them on a night out, the paper said.
That did not stop Giggs secretly resuming their relationship the following year, it alleged, and even when she became engaged to Rhodri in 2005 and was expecting his child, he continued demanding to see her.
Natasha gave birth in August 2006 and Stacey had her son two months later, but the affair was quickly rekindled, it was claimed. ‘The day after his son was born we met up and had sex,’ the paper quoted Natasha as saying through her friend. ‘Stacey was still in hospital.’

Despite rumours among their friends about the affair, and near-misses when the pair’s respective partners became suspicious of messages on their mobile phones, the couple continued their liaisons.
The paper said a falling-out between the brothers over Giggs supposedly flirting with one of Natasha’s friends meant he pulled out of being best man at her wedding to Rhodri in Las Vegas last summer.
He also failed to turn up at a celebration party in Manchester – instead, fatefully, attending a friend’s birthday event in London where he met Imogen Thomas.
Shortly after his last tryst with Natasha, rumours began to circulate that he was the mystery footballer who had taken out an injunction forbidding discussion of his affair with Miss Thomas.
Natasha texted him to ask if this was true. He reportedly insisted: ‘No way. It’s not me.’

Betrayed: Wife Stacey with Ryan Giggs at an awards ceremony earlier this year
The following month, however, shortly before Twitter users broadcast the truth around the world, she realised he was lying.
In a furious text message she wrote: ‘I know u may not have any loyalties towards me n my feelings, that’s fine… now I no longer have any loyalties to u!

When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt. I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too.

‘Any kind of feelings or respect I may have had for u disappeared when I realized how much u have manipulated me! You’re an idiot!’
However Giggs allegedly responded: ‘What the **** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!’

Natasha also accused the £80,000-a-week star of being astonishingly tight-fisted, the paper said. He allegedly conducted their liaisons in empty flats she was marketing and left her to pay for rounds of drinks and expensive hotel rooms.

Betrayed: Rhodri Giggs pictured on holiday with his wife Natasha

Playing away: Big Brother beauty Imogen Thomas also enjoyed an affair with Giggs

Giggs is said to have left on a make-or-break foreign holiday with his wife and children before yesterday’s allegations appeared. His mother Lynne, who lives a few doors from his £6million mansion in Worsley, Manchester, refused to comment.
His younger brother was described as ‘in a bad way’ by a friend at the marital home, a £170,000 terrace townhouse in Bolton.

Last night Rhodri changed his Facebook profile picture to a defiant quote reading: ‘Isn’t it weird how people talk s*** about you, when the only thing they actually know about you is your name?’

Rhodri combines his duties as player-manager of non-league Salford City with a day job delivering lorryloads of paper.

Max Clifford, who is representing both Natasha and Imogen Thomas, said the whole sordid saga would have remained under wraps had Giggs not obtained the gagging order, because Miss Thomas had not wanted it made public.
He added that Miss Thomas was ‘hurt and very upset’.
‘It’s a double-edged sword for her – it is horrible to find out this has been going on, but she does feel vindicated because this shows the kind of man he really is.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394726/Ryan-Giggs-8-year-affair-brother-Rhodris-wife-Natasha.html#ixzz1OVAyAKo0
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:42:32 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Hmm wey all dem stinkin ManUre men who had ah shitload to say about Terry and Cole.  At least with Terry it was he teamate woman, Giggs plunge de dagger in he brother wife?!!  Dat real f**kin salop bad!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dog ting in the extreme.  What happen to "bros before hos"?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I love how they have no direct quotes and all words are from a friend..

I dont give a f**k about any of this to be honest..I didnt when Terry did so no one can accuse me of double standards .. Yes its f**ked up If it is true but its not going to change my opinion on Giggs because I view him as a footballer..I could care less what he does in his private life once he gives 100% on the field for United which he does..

Allyuh get so involved in Terry scene and then Rooney and now this..  them men making millions and doing their thing

I am a fan of their footballing lives.. not who they f**k

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

thats all Giggs is to me.. a Champion.. thats the Giggs I know.. I dont care about his off field scenes or Rooney's or Terry's or Dwight's or f**king Gibson's

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
i see a brother theme going on here.

with this one at least he keep it in the family.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wha bout de ting hornin' her husband breathless and get bun' when she find out Giggs was pipsin' other smallees...lol

naive and hypocritical....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yeah boy! I real laugh when I read dat. She real boldface boy!

Wha bout de ting hornin' her husband breathless and get bun' when she find out Giggs was pipsin' other smallees...lol

naive and hypocritical....
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
‘When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt,’ she told the News of the World through a ‘friend’.
‘I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.’

What fkng planet do you live on hoe?
Hart for president

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I dont give a f**k about any of this to be honest..I didnt when Terry did so no one can accuse me of double standards .. Yes its f**ked up If it is true but its not going to change my opinion on Giggs because I view him as a footballer..I could care less what he does in his private life once he gives 100% on the field for United which he does..Allyuh get so involved in Terry scene and then Rooney and now this..  them men making millions and doing their thing

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

thats all Giggs is to me.. a Champion.. thats the Giggs I know.. I dont care about his off field scenes or Rooney's or Terry's or Dwight's or f**king Gibson's

Dais the same way I feel, but it have people who does really get this kinda stuff, so dey go llike deyself!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile

I dont give a f**k about any of this to be honest..I didnt when Terry did so no one can accuse me of double standards .. Yes its f**ked up If it is true but its not going to change my opinion on Giggs because I view him as a footballer..I could care less what he does in his private life once he gives 100% on the field for United which he does..

Allyuh get so involved in Terry scene and then Rooney and now this..  them men making millions and doing their thing

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

I am a fan of the baller but if this is true ... homie.... the man f**ked his brother's wife for 8 years while they were married ..... not a lot of space to go lower than that!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

I am a fan of the baller but if this is true ... homie.... the man f**ked his brother's wife for 8 years while they were married ..... not a lot of space to go lower than that!

Who know's, Giggsy Brother prolly hit Giggs wife too...everybody love everybody ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

I dont give a f**k about any of this to be honest..I didnt when Terry did so no one can accuse me of double standards .. Yes its f**ked up If it is true but its not going to change my opinion on Giggs because I view him as a footballer..I could care less what he does in his private life once he gives 100% on the field for United which he does..Allyuh get so involved in Terry scene and then Rooney and now this..  them men making millions and doing their thing

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

Dais the same way I feel, but it have people who does really get this kinda stuff, so dey go llike deyself!!

I going and find the thread where alyuh waste down JT and post...............alyuh setta PP supporters.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Just play football. I don't need to know anything else about them. 

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

true, but when these things come out it real disappointing. Imagine for the youngsters who look up to these guys as role models & heroes, what kinda example/precedence is that. The thing is, more and more of this stuff being reported about BIG stars, so these kids may think its okay once u are a big star to do these things.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

true, but when these things come out it real disappointing. Imagine for the youngsters who look up to these guys as role models & heroes, what kinda example/precedence is that. The thing is, more and more of this stuff being reported about BIG stars, so these kids may think its okay once u are a big star to do these things.

Who on this messageboard it really affecting... or is gossip allyuh man like so?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Sammy that is for Giggs and his family to work out. The media turn these things into a circus. They are men just like the rest of us and flawed just the same. They entertain us with the talent but should never be seen as role models.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??
Ent he and giggsy was ridin partners in he hey day?? lol...And as i recall in Yorkie book he said certain married men used to  ask him to be middle man and wing man lol...Is just entertainment yes

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
let he who is without sin...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
All ah alyuh on :bs: is the man BROTHER. Not ah friend or cousin, he BROTHER. That is rel LOW LIFE behavior.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if iz true..then no matter what accolades has been bestowed on Giggs...has been tarnished...

tis iz not ah forgive an forget....

dont know he brother but even if he iz ah a--hole dats just sad
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

He's won it 12 timesss
He's won it 12 timesss
that boy Giggsy
he's won it 12 timess

Who know's, Giggsy Brother prolly hit Giggs wife too...everybody love everybody ;D

Oh larrdoooo! Dis is de quote of the month!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dat rel poor. Wha de hell is dis? Bold and Beautiful?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
once upon a time english ballers use to have affairs with supermodels and celebrities...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Like yuh does real take dat in dred...brooke and ridge an dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Some bad tings get Bull by ah star boy  under some young and restless vibes.......normal scene

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Like yuh does real take dat in dred...brooke and ridge an dem

By force......as a child....1 tv...no cable.....and great grandmother adamant dat she hadda watch it. :-[
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??
smart enough not to get tie up like the rest of them fellas

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Tomorrow's Daily Mirror...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??
smart enough not to get tie up like the rest of them fellas

lol, Dwight doh study nobody...he was in de papers for brushin Imogen a good 4 or 5 years ago....Giggs late ;D

1]; } ?>