March 28, 2024, 11:12:08 AM

Author Topic: I had shameful eight-year affair with Ryan Giggs, claims his brother's wife  (Read 13648 times)

giggsy11

wey dwight ??
smart enough not to get tie up like the rest of them fellas

Yep!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??

Yep!

The reason why Dwight wasn't caught up in that stuff is because he was/still single as in not married so he could go out whenever he want, do what he want, get home when he want, meet and "greet" new women all the time.

Fellas like Giggs and Terry and others have to do dey dirt on the low. They can't go out as much and can't be seen in public with other women so what they do.....look for women who come around often, women who if they seen with they have a "good" excuse, plus they could get the sex regular without having to leave home and going to ah club or pub.

So you would find that friends and family wives will be the most likely target. They have enough money to take out the brother and  he wife and kids, impress the woman, give the brother free tickets to all kinda stuff to get him out the house, and when the brother/best friend looking the other way they strike....
If that fails then they look for prostitutes like Rooney did because he basically was paying them not for the sex but paying them  to shut up.

I'm sure there's others, dey just ent get caught yet  :beermug:

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??

Yep!

The reason why Dwight wasn't caught up in that stuff is because he was/still single as in not married so he could go out whenever he want, do what he want, get home when he want, meet and "greet" new women all the time.

Fellas like Giggs and Terry and others have to do dey dirt on the low. They can't go out as much and can't be seen in public with other women so what they do.....look for women who come around often, women who if they seen with they have a "good" excuse, plus they could get the sex regular without having to leave home and going to ah club or pub.

So you would find that friends and family wives will be the most likely target. They have enough money to take out the brother and  he wife and kids, impress the woman, give the brother free tickets to all kinda stuff to get him out the house, and when the brother/best friend looking the other way they strike....
If that fails then they look for prostitutes like Rooney did because he basically was paying them not for the sex but paying them  to shut up.

hm you break it down dey boy

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wey dwight ??

Yep!

hm you break it down dey boy

Dman could do a thesis on d topic.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
true dat!

i thinking fari is a ex-epl player.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
EIGHT YEARS!!??

HE JAM HE BRUDDER WIFE FOR 8 YEARS!!??

I might understand a one time jam, you lose control with a beautiful woman.

But this is a man who could pick up women and decide to FU&^ he brudder wife FOR EIGHT YEARS!!

I don't have the words.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De man know what he talking bout...my boy sound experienced in dis :beermug:

giggsy11

wey dwight ??

Yep!

I interpreted not getting tie up as Dwight not getting married, to be honest with you. Which is why these married fellas get into these type of situations, they want to have their cake and eat it too.  :beermug: 

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
EIGHT YEARS!!??

But this is a man who could pick up women and decide to FU&^ he brudder wife FOR EIGHT YEARS!!

I don't have the words.

VB

Yeah what he brother do he so to deserve that?    :-[
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
EIGHT YEARS!!??

I don't have the words.

VB

"You shall not covet your neighbour's brother's wife"  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
EIGHT YEARS!!??

I don't have the words.

VB

Sweat in a bad team...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
EIGHT YEARS!!??

I don't have the words.

VB

Like yuh ent read the story.
She meet Ryan in 2003 while his fiancée was pregnant and they hook up. Then they done. Then she hook up with the brother in the same year. Then she and Ryan get back in ting. In 2005 She get engaged to the brother.

The brother pick up one of Ryan discarded hos and like he either ent realize that, or thought they was done.
I feeling sorry for the brother, but he was playing with fire from since back then.

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Giggs is meh boy...Fdat, I playing the race card from now, before the media hang-Jack it..(how Jack get in this too..laawwdd). :-[

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Man United fight down Dwight Yorke about he womanizing, Yet Rooney and the 200yrs woman and now GIggs with he BROTHER wife and according to the Man United fatefuls   ;)  what go on off the field don't matter.......................just when Yorke use to do it. Strefttford end before West end - right?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I real close with my brothers eh.... but I eh think I could marry a ting who one o' dem used tuh slam...Something about dat eh go feel right.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
I real close with my brothers eh.... but I eh think I could marry a ting who one o' dem used tuh slam...Something about dat eh go feel right.

Yuh mightn't marry.....but yuh go take a piece if it offered? 

Wha bout if yuh brother and u eh particularly close?  Wha if she was Indira Varma and he used to lash it?  Yuh would change yuh mind? :devil:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:23:30 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
to quote the forum "cosign" i married a foreigner  ;D

giggsy11

Man United fight down Dwight Yorke about he womanizing, Yet Rooney and the 200yrs woman and now GIggs with he BROTHER wife and according to the Man United fatefuls   ;)  what go on off the field don't matter.......................just when Yorke use to do it. Strefttford end before West end - right?

Elan- read any interviews with Yorke after he left United. He has said that Fergie deserved to let him go because he stopped working hard on the football side. He won the treble and started playing and acting like he reach! Dwight admitted he was unprofessional.  Fergie only cares about his players producing on the field once you stop he aint have use for you no more. That and if you embarrass him or do shite aint like. Beckham and Stam were still producing- Beckham missed training to watch kids while the wife shop and started gettin caught up in the glamour life and Stam write a book talking about Fergie and how he tapped him up.
Stop toot dat horn about Dwight already!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
EIGHT YEARS!!??

I don't have the words.

VB

Like yuh ent read the story.
She meet Ryan in 2003 while his fiancée was pregnant and they hook up. Then they done. Then she hook up with the brother in the same year. Then she and Ryan get back in ting. In 2005 She get engaged to the brother.

The brother pick up one of Ryan discarded hos and like he either ent realize that, or thought they was done.
I feeling sorry for the brother, but he was playing with fire from since back then.

So in other words if you pick up one of your brudder exs and marry it, you EXPECT to get jam?? :o
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 04:44:12 PM by vb »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So in other words if you pick up one of your brudder exs and marry it, you EXPECT to get jam?? :o

no, but doh act surprise... old firestick does light fast
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3626876/Giggs-girls-5-a-side-team-of-lovers.html

SEX-mad Natasha Giggs scored with five footie stars, The Sun can reveal.

Ex-Torquay United footballer Rhodri Giggs's missus romped with a total of FOUR Manchester United aces - hubby's brother Ryan, Dwight Yorke, Phil Bardsley and Danny Simpson.
Randy WAG Natasha also went into extra time just days after her final romp with Ryan, by spending every night of a week's trip to Cyprus having sex with a Newcastle nightclub worker.
Ex-estate agent Natasha, 28, owned up to an eight-year affair with married Giggs after his relationship with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas was revealed.
Natasha told pals that she also slept with treble-winning YORKE, now retired at 39, throughout his four seasons with United.
She went with SIMPSON, 24, while he was trying to break into the first team. He has since moved to Newcastle United.
And she bedded BARDSLEY, now at Sunderland, after swapping flirty texts with him AND Giggs from a saucy Ann Summers house party.
A source said: "She kept getting messages from Ryan asking her what she was buying and things like that. She was laughing and showing all the girls.
"But she was also in touch with Bardsley and she ended up going to a hotel in Manchester where he was staying that night.

Team of lovers ... Dwight Yorke, Ryan Giggs, Rhodri Giggs, Danny Simpson and Phil Bardsley
"She was supposed to stay at the house where the party was. When she woke next day in the hotel she realised that she had left her car keys at the house.
"She couldn't go home because Rhodri would have wondered why she didn't have her car. So she spent the day hanging around until she could get it and then went home."
The source added: "Natasha was always very popular with footballers. She seems attracted to their lifestyle."
Spokesmen for Yorke, Bardsley and Simpson said the players had no comment.
Last month, after her final night with 37-year-old Giggs, Natasha left Rhodri, 34, behind and went with pals to the Mediterranean party town of Ayia Napa for a friend's week-long wedding celebration.
Hours after landing she met Geordie Lewi White, 21, who does promotional work for the Aqua nightclub.
Ladies' man Lewi later told a mate: "I've sh***ed five birds since I've been out here, including one famous one.
"Believe it or not I've slept with Ryan Giggs' brother's wife.

Heated ... Lewi White with Natasha Giggs
"I couldn't believe it myself when I met her. I saw her in a club and chatted her up and it went on for the whole week that she was out here.
"She was amazing - really beautiful and we hit it off straightaway.
"I met her in one club around 2am and then saw her again in another club about an hour later and the rest is history.
"We made love all night long. She was the best between the sheets of any girl I've ever slept with. We did it again and again, there was no stopping her.
"She's a nice girl as well. I couldn't believe my luck.
"I know it was only a holiday romance in one sense but I think I'm a bit in love with her."

When Natasha flew home, the pair kept in touch with texts and on Facebook.
But, aware of the storm that was heading her way as she prepared to spill the beans over her relationship with Giggs, she warned Lewi to keep THEIR fling secret.
In one text she wrote: "U need to delete that pic of me and u off ur fb".
A pal added: "It was common knowledge among the group in Cyprus that she was having this fling. Rhodri had stayed at home to look after the kids.
"She and Lewi arranged to meet up every night while she was over there.
"When everyone returned home the newlyweds had another party for people who couldn't make it to Cyprus. Rhodri was at that party so it made it really awkward for those who had been in Cyprus, knowing what had gone on over there."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3626876/Giggs-girls-5-a-side-team-of-lovers.html#ixzz1OkoxQYLV
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:36:44 PM by makaveli »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You can't train a hoe...!!!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I feeling real sorry for this fella Rhodri  :(

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
the life of a footballer.

holland lose to uruguay in a meaningless friendly. so they hit the rio clubs.

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/fotos/0,,OI157226-EI1832,00-Apos+amistosos+holandeses+curtem+noite+no+Rio+de+Janeiro.html

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dirk makin sure he doh make Ronaldo's mistake.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:06:05 PM by Peong »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dirk makin sure he do make Ronaldo's mistake.
lol for real...my boy must be watch hangover 2

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: I had shameful eight-year affair with Ryan Giggs, claims his brother's wife
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2020, 01:47:42 AM »
Wales manager Ryan Giggs arrested: reports
AFP

Wales manager and Manchester United great Ryan Giggs has been arrested on suspicion of assault, according to UK newspaper reports late Monday.

The Football Association of Wales issued a statement saying: "The FAW is aware of an alleged incident involving the National Team Manager, Ryan Giggs. The FAW will be making no further comment at this current time."

The Sun newspaper said police were called to the 46-year-old Giggs's home late on Sunday after reports of a disturbance.

Giggs was arrested and questioned on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault, the newspaper said.

The Sun quoted a statement from Greater Manchester Police as saying: "Police were called at 10.05pm on Sunday to reports of a disturbance. A woman in her 30s sustained minor injuries but did not require any treatment.

"A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of section 47 assault and section 39 common assault."

Wales have cancelled Tuesday's press conference when Giggs was due to name his squad for the friendly against the USA, and Nations League fixtures with the Republic of Ireland and Finland later this month.

Giggs was appointed Wales manager in January 2018 after a stellar playing career in which he won 13 Premier League titles, two Champions Leagues, four FA Cups and three League Cups with Manchester United, and was capped 64 times for Wales.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Former soccer star Ryan Giggs charged with assault against two women

LONDON (Reuters) - Former Manchester United soccer star Ryan Giggs has been charged with assault against two women, police and prosecutors said in statements on Friday.

Giggs, 47, has been charged with causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s, as well as one count of coercive and controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.

Until Friday, Giggs was manager of the Wales national soccer team, but the Football Association of Wales said after the charges were made public that it would replace him with Robert Page for this summer's Euro 2020 tournament.

Last November, Giggs missed a number of international fixtures after allegations of assault. He denied the allegations at the time.

Giggs is due to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on April 28, the Crown Prosecution Service said in its statement.

Giggs said he would plead not guilty to the charges against him.

"I have full respect for the due process of law and understand the seriousness of the allegations," Giggs said in a statement. "I will plead not guilty in court and look forward to clearing my name."

Greater Manchester Police said in a separate statement that both counts of assault relate to the evening of Nov. 1 2020, when police were called to reports of a disturbance and a woman in her 30s was treated for injuries at the scene.

The Football Association of Wales said it would convene a meeting to discuss the impact of the developments on the national team.

"The FAW will not be making any further comment at this current time," it said in a statement.

Giggs made 963 appearances over 23 years for Manchester United as a player, a club record, winning a haul of honours including 13 Premier League winner's medals and two UEFA Champions League winner's medals.

He represented Wales as a player 64 times between 1991 and 2007 and took over as national coach in 2018.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>