April 28, 2024, 12:38:15 PM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 146697 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2013, 11:59:25 AM »
The Unsullied trader is hilarious with his insults. :)

Yeah he hadda pay for dat.  I feel she knows what he sayin, or will now that she has her own interpreter. Then he will get his.
Now Jamie Lannister could get a Merle stump-blade.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2013, 11:59:32 AM »
I was thinking the same thing, I was surprised when she agreed to give one of her dragons away, and the biggest one too. Ican't see that happening, that Dragon will tear them up. (My thoughts)

Is de biggest one he want... is de biggest one he go get.  Yuh see all dem questions she asking about how loyal de troops go be to she?  She want to know that when de Trojan Horse... ah mean, dragon start tuh belch fire that she could give de order and have them finish de job.  And let pardna feel she eh understand every word he saying  ;D

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 16, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »
The Unsullied trader is hilarious with his insults. :)

Yeah he hadda pay for dat.  I feel she knows what he sayin, or will now that she has her own interpreter. Then he will get his.
Now Jamie Lannister could get a Merle stump-blade.

I liked how the intreper was playing it cool and calming relaying his messages without the insults lol....she's really a beauty too, that girl know how to negotiate

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »
I called it... the most interesting segment of the episode was the most predictable.  Well the plot twist with Theon and the Night Watch was kinda unexpected, and interesting too.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »
I called it... the most interesting segment of the episode was the most predictable.  Well the plot twist with Theon and the Night Watch was kinda unexpected, and interesting too.

Sadis surely had it coming. I still feeling it for de one nipple soldier.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
It was a great twist indeed, now she has her army and her dragon back....did I see right? Was the Sauceror (name/sp) had his mouth stiched together so he couldn't talk?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2013, 06:11:22 PM »
It was a great twist indeed, now she has her army and her dragon back....did I see right? Was the Sauceror (name/sp) had his mouth stiched together so he couldn't talk?

Lawd... you rallying hard fuh de Just Cool award dey dred.  Yuh mean de "sorceror"?  ;D

Not sure if he was just gagged or if stitched up.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2013, 07:55:38 PM »

Lawd... you rallying hard fuh de Just Cool award dey dred.  Yuh mean de "sorceror"?  ;D

Not sure if he was just gagged or if stitched up.
:rotfl: I tried to take front and indicate that my spelling could be wrong but yes Sorceror....I should've done a google search ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »
:rotfl: I tried to take front and indicate that my spelling could be wrong but yes Sorceror....I should've done a google search ;D

I wasn't sure if was de fella in de box yuh was talking about... or somebody else who was saucering when ah wasn't looking  ;D

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2013, 08:46:33 PM »

I wasn't sure if was de fella in de box yuh was talking about... or somebody else who was saucering when ah wasn't looking  ;D

Yea de fella in de box, I think he had ah saucer wid a slice of bread in there as well :joker:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2013, 12:16:33 AM »
Poor Theon, what is de janitor real story?  Take him out and then bring him back, the man real idle boy.  Bored with pushing a broom probably.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2013, 11:43:03 AM »
Best Khaaaleesi scene.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mg7U5bhfT_0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mg7U5bhfT_0</a>
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2013, 12:34:18 PM »
Poor Theon, what is de janitor real story?  Take him out and then bring him back, the man real idle boy.  Bored with pushing a broom probably.

How yuh expect him tuh get promoted if he eh play hero... yuh think is only de royals know how tuh scheme  ;)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 26, 2013, 05:13:02 PM »
Started watching the series about 2 weeks ago.. kept on hearing good stuff.. I'm hooked, absolutely brilliant

The things I would do to Khaleesi.. lord fadaaaa.. she dragons could watch and all

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2013, 12:49:15 AM »
How many episodes to this season?

And why the slaves and 'savages' are always depicted as persons of a particular hue?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2013, 07:34:25 AM »
Season 3 just not doing it for me yet I found Book three an entertaining read.

I dozed off during the last part the most recent episode and woke up when Tywin was boofing up Cersei.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2013, 07:35:20 AM »
How many episodes to this season?

And why the slaves and 'savages' are always depicted as persons of a particular hue?

they from de desert - too much sun - is a tan.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2013, 08:39:59 AM »
I like the progression of Jon Snow and Ygritte
Jamie Lanister and Brienne had a good bathhouse scene...was hoping to see a lil more from Brienne (if you know what I mean) just for curiosity's sake  :o

Started watching the series about 2 weeks ago.. kept on hearing good stuff.. I'm hooked, absolutely brilliant

The things I would do to Khaleesi.. lord fadaaaa.. she dragons could watch and all

:beermug: Team Khaleesi, what a babe
whey boy!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
I like the progression of Jon Snow and Ygritte
Jamie Lanister and Brienne had a good bathhouse scene...was hoping to see a lil more from Brienne (if you know what I mean) just for curiosity's sake  :o

:beermug: Team Khaleesi, what a babe

Boy they actually have me feeling sympathy for the Kingslayer.
The relationship between him and "Rango Tango" has really evolved in an interesting manner.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »
The relationship between him and "Rango Tango" has really evolved in an interesting manner.

VB

Well if the story he tell is true then that completely changes the dynamic of Jamie Lannister as murderer.  He blazing dat juss now.

More and more ah finding Daenerys and Arya annoying.  Rob and de Wilding thing story real uninteresting... and de bull scene in de cave real unrealistic as well.  Dem is de only ones know about that underground aquifer? How come nobody eh walk in on dem?  And dem up north in de frozen wilderness and bathing in dat freezing water normal normal?  Or we supposed tuh believe de water warm?  The writing starting tuh lapse... best they really start incorporating more magic and fantasy.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:08:26 PM by Bakes »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
More and more ah finding Daenerys and Arya annoying.  Rob and de Wilding thing story real uninteresting... and de bull scene in de cave real unrealistic as well.  Dem is de only ones know about that underground aquifer? How come nobody eh walk in on dem?  And dem up north in de frozen wilderness and bathing in dat freezing water normal normal?  Or we supposed tuh believe de water warm?  The writing starting tuh lapse... best they really start incorporating more magic and fantasy.
Dias how de hot tubs was back in dem days, yuh in see de steam coming out or what ;D

Why Daenery getting on your nerves? I usually like her scenes, well ever since her nude scene last season...ah find is salt these days, she ain showing we nutten again

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
Dias how de hot tubs was back in dem days, yuh in see de steam coming out or what ;D

Why Daenery getting on your nerves? I usually like her scenes, well ever since her nude scene last season...ah find is salt these days, she ain showing we nutten again

But whey de heat coming from?  If it supposed to be geothermic then chances are it wouldn't have no snow on de roof ah de aquifer and steam should be coming out de mouth ah de opening too.  I eh trying to be too technical but given how realistic everything else is played (fantasy elements aside), ah think they overreach on dis one scene.  As fuh Daenerys... ah understand she supposed tuh be ah strong Khaleesi and all dat, but she gehin' on ah li'l too cocksure fuh me.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2013, 07:49:09 PM »

But whey de heat coming from?  If it supposed to be geothermic then chances are it wouldn't have no snow on de roof ah de aquifer and steam should be coming out de mouth ah de opening too.  I eh trying to be too technical but given how realistic everything else is played (fantasy elements aside), ah think they overreach on dis one scene.  As fuh Daenerys... ah understand she supposed tuh be ah strong Khaleesi and all dat, but she gehin' on ah li'l too cocksure fuh me.

Doh mind me, I jus messing I was wondering the same thing too as to how dem ain freezing in dey but it looked like steam was emitting from the water....maybe the producer has a wild imagination.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2013, 11:18:44 PM »
More and more ah finding Daenerys and Arya annoying.  Rob and de Wilding thing story real uninteresting... and de bull scene in de cave real unrealistic as well.  Dem is de only ones know about that underground aquifer? How come

VB

Well if the story he tell is true then that completely changes the dynamic of Jamie Lannister as murderer.  He blazing dat juss now.

nobody eh walk in on dem?  And dem up north in de frozen wilderness and bathing in dat freezing water normal normal?  Or we supposed tuh believe de water warm?  The writing starting tuh lapse... best they really start incorporating more magic and fantasy.

Agreed and Arya and Danaerys, but she annoying since season 2 with she "I am Khaleesi, the MOTHER of dragons!" Girl goan siddong.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2013, 09:31:17 AM »
whatever...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/30/ga...r-series-high/

Game of Thrones' ratings hit ANOTHER series high

Following the previous week’s dragon-unleashing stunner episode, HBO’s Game of Thrones climbed in the ratings Sunday night for the fifth episode of the season.
Thrones delivered 5.3 million viewers for its first airing at 9 p.m. That’s up 8 percent from the previous week, which was also a record high, and had built on a previous record high this season. The show was watched by 6.7 million across two plays. So far this season, Thrones is averaging 13.4 million viewers — almost 2 million more than the second season average.
There’s some significance to hitting this number. Last year’s True Blood premiered to 5.2 million viewers. Could Game of Thrones overthrow True Blood to become the network’s most-watched series this year? (Yes, they’re on the same network, so it’s all gravy for HBO, but it’s still fun to pit these two shows with heavy online fandoms against each other and see which comes out on top).

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
Nothing on Theon and de janitor.  I was hoping for some clarification.  He just have to suffer for another week ah guess.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2013, 10:37:57 AM »

Agreed and Arya and Danaerys, but she annoying since season 2 with she "I am Khaleesi, the MOTHER of dragons!" Girl goan siddong.

:rotfl: 

whatever...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/30/ga...r-series-high/

Game of Thrones' ratings hit ANOTHER series high

Following the previous week’s dragon-unleashing stunner episode, HBO’s Game of Thrones climbed in the ratings Sunday night for the fifth episode of the season.
Thrones delivered 5.3 million viewers for its first airing at 9 p.m. That’s up 8 percent from the previous week, which was also a record high, and had built on a previous record high this season. The show was watched by 6.7 million across two plays. So far this season, Thrones is averaging 13.4 million viewers — almost 2 million more than the second season average.
There’s some significance to hitting this number. Last year’s True Blood premiered to 5.2 million viewers. Could Game of Thrones overthrow True Blood to become the network’s most-watched series this year? (Yes, they’re on the same network, so it’s all gravy for HBO, but it’s still fun to pit these two shows with heavy online fandoms against each other and see which comes out on top).

Viewership up this season because they finally started promoting the series this year.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2013, 10:42:49 AM »
They been promoting it heavily all along, but with growing viewership comes more money to promote.

It will peak next year or the year after and then when they have to deal with books 4 and 5... it will flatten and probably decline until the last season or so.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2013, 11:03:44 AM »
They been promoting it heavily all along, but with growing viewership comes more money to promote.

It will peak next year or the year after and then when they have to deal with books 4 and 5... it will flatten and probably decline until the last season or so.

That man plan on finishing the series before he dead?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »

Everything's relative... as was my comment.

This was a problem that David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, the creators of “Game of Thrones,” would surely love to struggle with. As they recalled over tea that afternoon, it was one year earlier, at the start of the show’s second season, that HBO had persuaded them it was not ready for the sort of gala premiere the network customarily organizes for shows like “Boardwalk Empire,” “Girls” and “The Newsroom.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/arts/television/game-of-thrones-stars-and-producers-hit-the-west-coast.html?pagewanted=all

The article makes it clear that this is the first big promotional push by HBO, for the first time flying in the stars from all over Europe to go on a US tour to promote Season 3...and now that they've finally started promoting it on par with their other hit series, they're starting to see the viewership numbers rise.

1]; } ?>