April 25, 2024, 01:33:56 AM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 146055 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2012, 01:01:49 PM »
Started watching season 1 a couple days ago, I'm on season 2 now.... I like the story, just wish I saw more action sword fights/wars etc... What was rell kicksy is when the imp was leading the wild men into battle and collect a hammer to head, he was out before the fight start lmao...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2012, 01:39:42 PM »
if is ah trini tief dem lizards, yoh done know curry and coconut milk would be involved.

people who read who reading the books.. what are your thoughts on books 4 and 5. hearing that they're not as good as the first 3. Thoughts?

Show still kinda slow.. khaleesi needs to be naked again oui.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2012, 02:09:15 PM »
Started watching season 1 a couple days ago, I'm on season 2 now.... I like the story, just wish I saw more action sword fights/wars etc... What was rell kicksy is when the imp was leading the wild men into battle and collect a hammer to head, he was out before the fight start lmao...

Ent! hahhahahah :rotfl:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2012, 02:12:42 PM »
if is ah trini tief dem lizards, yoh done know curry and coconut milk would be involved.

people who read who reading the books.. what are your thoughts on books 4 and 5. hearing that they're not as good as the first 3. Thoughts?

Jumbie the books are good, book 2 spoil everyone, 3 was full of surprises and finishing 4 now. No book 5
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »

Jumbie the books are good, book 2 spoil everyone, 3 was full of surprises and finishing 4 now. No book 5

Book 5 came out in June 2011. A Dance with Dragons.

The thing with 4 and 5... was that as good as 1 and 2 were... Book 3 blow everything out of the water!!
So it was a very hard act to follow... Book 4 and 5 is basically setting up everything and moving all the pieces into place for what looks like break neck action in the last two books 6 and 7.

Also re-reading the books is more enjoyable as you pick up a host of things that you would have initially missed that make you go WOW... the connections are intricate and subtle...

So 4 and 5 were immense on re-read... just not as action packed as A Storm of Swords (Book 3)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:19:45 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2012, 03:45:24 PM »
Which character does she play on G.O.T.?

I now coming tuh talk about she... my jaw drop when she drop she draws yes, she have real forms under dem rags boy... with she dirty, unwashed self... lol

Meanwhile John Snow lining up ah wile t'ing heself... watch she trying tuh snuggle up against him after he nearly buss she throat.  He go be bussing more dan she throat juss now lol.

Other than dat, episode was too slow fuh my tastes. 

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2012, 04:12:56 PM »
The best piece of intrigue was when Littlefinger take in Arya.  The way he moves I think he savin that bit of info for a more dramatic moment.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »
Did not even realize book 5 is out. Dam! Must admit I hope its better than 4 because 4 dragging along. Good read but
way too discriptive in parts and lacks action.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »
Which character does she play on G.O.T.?

I now coming tuh talk about she... my jaw drop when she drop she draws yes, she have real forms under dem rags boy... with she dirty, unwashed self... lol

Meanwhile John Snow lining up ah wile t'ing heself... watch she trying tuh snuggle up against him after he nearly buss she throat.  He go be bussing more dan she throat juss now lol.

Other than dat, episode was too slow fuh my tastes. 

Here's de unbelievable part bout dah scene when she drop she drawers fuh me.

De pokey well trimmed and tidy.  Well me eh no expert in dem times, but if she sportin rags and dutty right through, yuh really tink she give a fork bout pokey hygiene and cuttin she bush?  I doubtin even de upper class does tek clippers or razor to dem poonks in dem times.  Is pure tumbleweed in de place.

Anyway....jes a thought.

BTW..greyjoy have a serious weakness fuh poonkanks sah.  Ah remember las season he did nearly dead when de ho did flash him as she was ridin out to go to Lanister dem castle.  Man had trouble swallowin yes.

Den when he meet up wit de woman when he return home to meet he faddah and mett a woman, he was well talkin up and feelin she up on de horse....only to find out is he sister he was grapplin

Pussy whipped to de max dat one ;D

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:38:53 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2012, 06:14:48 PM »

De pokey well trimmed and tidy.  Well me eh no expert in dem times, but if she sportin rags and dutty right through, yuh really tink she give a fork bout pokey hygiene and cuttin she bush?  I doubtin even de upper class does tek clippers or razor to dem poonks in dem times.  Is pure tumbleweed in de place.

Anyway....jes a thought.

BTW..greyjoy have a serious weakness fuh poonkanks sah.  Ah remember las season he did nearly dead when de ho did flash him as she was ridin out to go to Lanister dem castle.  Man had trouble swallowin yes.

Den when he meet up wit de woman when he return home to meet he faddah and mett a woman, he was well talkin up and feelin she up on de horse....only to find out is he sister he was grapplin

Yeah it unrealistic perhaps... but is not juss she, yuh eh check out de Red Haired woman when she kweff out de black mist or what?  And de t'ing dat Joffrey had de other one lambaste wid de stick two episodes back.  Is strictly baby bottom and landing strip on dis show lol.

As fuh Theon... nanny go be he downfall, sure sure... although tuh be fair, he was after de wile ting long time.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2012, 07:06:25 PM »
Maybe is because she is a Wilding from North of the wall, where it so cold nutten does grow  ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2012, 07:34:55 PM »
Maybe is because she is a Wilding from North of the wall, where it so cold nutten does grow  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2012, 07:47:15 PM »

Anyway....jes a thought.

Yeah it unrealistic perhaps... but is not juss she, yuh eh check out de Red Haired woman when she kweff out de black mist or what?  And de t'ing dat Joffrey had de other one lambaste wid de stick two episodes back.  Is strictly baby bottom and landing strip on dis show lol.

As fuh Theon... nanny go be he downfall, sure sure... although tuh be fair, he was after de wile ting long time.

All yuh men rel observant yes... now ah have to go back and watch all dem episodes again.  :devil:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
Better it unrealistic than a setta bush blockin the view.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:21 AM »

Hair does grow more and faster in de cold breds  :devil:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2012, 11:31:51 AM »
Better it unrealistic than a setta bush blockin the view.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »

lawd... like yuh was expecting to see sasquatch

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »

In dem times....ah wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't far off  :)

Den again, is fantasy genre so any # could play.  If daz de case me eh know why dey eh go full hog and have de women dem wit bress implant and ting

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2012, 05:39:34 PM »

We will see when John Snow light ah fire between the red head wilding legs. Then again he is a sworn brother of the black, so red may not be he ting  ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »

We will see when John Snow light ah fire between the red head wilding legs. Then again he is a sworn brother of the black, so red may not be he ting  ;D

De redhead go ride he like a rented mule.  And den slit he troat fuh kicks.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »
not a good night for the House Stark.  :flamethrower:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2012, 08:02:40 AM »
Good episode!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »
Y'know I use to be real hardcore into this series...without even knowing it had books...but since da blondie walk into she husband funeral pyre and come out wit three dragon on she shoulder,, i thought dais real tata,, I overs it one time (what season was that btw?)

now allyuh have mih intrigue, talkin bout de vagrant woman from de forest have real forms and ah hitler trim........ah might hadda start takin it een again
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
This rounds real slow down (for me). To me the dragging out the series, lots of dialog, very little steel and the hot & sweaty scenes getting less and less.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2012, 11:50:35 AM »
This rounds real slow down (for me). To me the dragging out the series, lots of dialog, very little steel and the hot & sweaty scenes getting less and less.

These scenes are just as valuable and enjoyable. Everything cyah always be blade... literal or figurative
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2012, 12:27:12 PM »

Agreed... after de black mist how they expect to slow things down juss as momentum start building up? 

I keep waiting fuh de shoe to drop with Arya. 

John Snow shoulda juss blaze de thing in de snow... buss de draws or buss she throat.

Real intrigue in Q'arth... and Westeros.  Dem people better hope Sansa eh get breed with that demon seed.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2012, 12:31:24 PM »
Ah find dey real plodding around this rounds boy... three episodes now I waiting fuh action to start.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »
Ah find dey real plodding around this rounds boy... three episodes now I waiting fuh action to start.

Looks like dey save all the action for the last cause based on the preview war breaking out in de last two episodes of the season. Must admit tho...with only 2 episodes left this season certainly has not lived up to my expectations. 
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2012, 01:02:50 PM »

Looks like dey save all the action for the last cause based on the preview war breaking out in de last two episodes of the season. Must admit tho...with only 2 episodes left this season certainly has not lived up to my expectations. 

yeah it really crawlin along in true .....ah guess dey decide to build d anticipation for season 3 but dey could buss in dey average ....TV links comments pretty much echoin d sentiment here
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>