March 28, 2024, 01:49:41 PM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 144555 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »
hafman cry like ah bbbb-aitch. gran entrance went tuh de horse doh

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »
I kinda disappointed actually... finale was dry.  Best parts was Theon giving he best St. Crispin's Day speech... until somebody hit him ah 2x4 in de back ah he head.  What ent make sense tuh me is why Rob's men (who supposedly was surrounding Winterfell) eh prevent de Iron islanders from sacking the place.  Or was it all a ruse by Theon's men to end de charade and go home?

I cyah wait tuh hear de explanation fuh how de Whitewalkers and dem come tuh be... or why pardna couldna find ah better hiding place. 

I also hope Sansa only playing dead tuh ketch corbeaux... because she real irritating sometimes with she fealty talk.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2012, 03:13:39 AM »
Yeah Sansa putting up a front.

I doh understand the disrespect for Half Man. He did a fine job of protecting the castle until his father showed up and this is how they treat the man.

Kaleesi eh easy with the dragons nah.
I would like to know how she get out of the castle.
She really do for the King of Karth and the bitch.  ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »
Those walkers look pretty kool....Can't wait for next season when Daryl and Rick come busting in to f@*k them up ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2012, 11:07:28 AM »
Sansa plottin she revenge against Joffrey in particular

De irony is dat she gettin plenty tips from Joffrey mudda
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2012, 06:51:48 PM »

Arya friend is de dreadest character so far.  "Give me a name they go dead", she name a name and within 2 minutes and de man dead, gate guards hang up on spears, change he face, can be summoned using a coin and a phrase.  I want him to go up against the zombie master and he horse.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »

Arya friend is de dreadest character so far.  "Give me a name they go dead", she name a name and within 2 minutes and de man dead, gate guards hang up on spears, change he face, can be summoned using a coin and a phrase.  I want him to go up against the zombie master and he horse.
some how Assissins creed pop in my mind when I see he...and I never play none....doh by games I can't demo
I pity the fool....

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2012, 10:56:05 PM »
hafman cry like ah bbbb-aitch. gran entrance went tuh de horse doh
I kinda disappointed actually... finale was dry.  Best parts was Theon giving he best St. Crispin's Day speech... until somebody hit him ah 2x4 in de back ah he head.  What ent make sense tuh me is why Rob's men (who supposedly was surrounding Winterfell) eh prevent de Iron islanders from sacking the place.  Or was it all a ruse by Theon's men to end de charade and go home?

I cyah wait tuh hear de explanation fuh how de Whitewalkers and dem come tuh be... or why pardna couldna find ah better hiding place. 

I also hope Sansa only playing dead tuh ketch corbeaux... because she real irritating sometimes with she fealty talk.

pardnah had tuh be able tuh run in order tuh fine ah better place. yuh didden check he form wen he fuss see dem. it had fall written all ova it. ;D

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2012, 08:19:46 AM »
I was disappointed with Season 2 to the point if i missed an airing, I was in no rush to watch the copy I recorded.

The finale was tame.  I wonder if it has to do with having read books 1-4?  Yet, I re-watched season 1 after reading book 1 and still found season I exceptional.

I have not looked at the credits, but did they change directors, producers etc. from season 1 to season 2?

An observation: it seems to me Season 1 has less sex and violence than Season 1.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »

An observation: it seems to me Season 1 has less sex and violence than Season 1.
do you mean  "it seems to me Season 1 has less sex and violence than Season 2" , if so yes it have less everyting seems as doh dey was going out dey way to get more acting emmys
I pity the fool....

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
I was disappointed with Season 2 to the point if i missed an airing, I was in no rush to watch the copy I recorded.

The finale was tame.  I wonder if it has to do with having read books 1-4?  Yet, I re-watched season 1 after reading book 1 and still found season I exceptional.

I have not looked at the credits, but did they change directors, producers etc. from season 1 to season 2?

lil tusty dey pardna?

Overall season 2 didn't build on the strong foundation of season 1. There wasn't ah "what the f**k" moment like when Mr was beheaded in season 1. whole season mother of dragons galavant.. midget show-off he cud talk (feel sorry for him in the end dey) and nothing really substantial.
- nothing up north by the wall (until we seen them fellas with blue eyes riding een when season dun
- rob blaze ah ting and call that george
- red head breed ah beast and dah was it

I didn't read the books, but I found this season VERY predictable. Even the scene/s where they came to storm the castle (when small man king run by he mammy) I found it to be very low budget.. about 15-20 men in the scene... one man make it up the castle wall. Very poor!

I really hope they do justice to book 3 oui!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 14, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »
George Bush giving head on G.O.T.  :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGYXHbBxbOA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iGYXHbBxbOA</a>
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:25 AM »
Was lissenin to Dan Patrick show yesterday and he and a nex man was discussin Game Of Thrones

And Patrick say Joffrey is the most repulsive character in the history of villains in movies OR TV.  He say he cyah wait to see dat sniveling, cowardly, product of incest, bitch ass PUNK get his come uppance.  Den he recount de scene when Joffrey run way from battle.  Den he talk bout how Arya buss he tail early in season 1,

I deadin wit laff in de car....but ah had to think bout it.  Joffrey character really repulsive in trute.  Maybe indeed the worst ever.  Tryin to figure out who else was as bad.

JR Ewing?  Nah...not even close.

Aside from he, meh mind runnin a blank on dis one.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
Was lissenin to Dan Patrick show yesterday and he and a nex man was discussin Game Of Thrones

And Patrick say Joffrey is the most repulsive character in the history of villains in movies OR TV.  He say he cyah wait to see dat sniveling, cowardly, product of incest, bitch ass PUNK get his come uppance.  Den he recount de scene when Joffrey run way from battle.  Den he talk bout how Arya buss he tail early in season 1,

I deadin wit laff in de car....but ah had to think bout it.  Joffrey character really repulsive in trute.  Maybe indeed the worst ever.  Tryin to figure out who else was as bad.

Some possible contenders in movies though (IMO): Rebecca De Mornay in "The hand that rocked the cradle", Annie Wilkes in "Misery", Billy Zane in "Dead Calm" and the closest contender who played a similar role... Joaquin Phoenix in "Gladiator".  But yeah.... Joffery might just be de most annoying and obnoxious ting on any screen.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:20:47 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

truetrini

« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2012, 05:29:33 PM »

Some possible contenders in movie's though (IMO): Rebecca De Mornay in "The Hand that rocked the cradle", Annie Wilkes in "Misery", Billy Zane in "Dead Calm" and the closest contender who played a similar role... Joaquin Phoenix in "Gladiator".  But yeah.... Joffery might just be de most annoying and obnoxious ting on any screen.

a testament to the actors skills!

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »

Some possible contenders in movie's though (IMO): Rebecca De Mornay in "The Hand that rocked the cradle", Annie Wilkes in "Misery", Billy Zane in "Dead Calm" and the closest contender who played a similar role... Joaquin Phoenix in "Gladiator".  But yeah.... Joffery might just be de most annoying and obnoxious ting on any screen.

a testament to the actors skills!

de youth man playing joffrey say joaquin phoenix self, in Gladiator is one of de characters he does try to channel.  :thumbsup:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 18, 2012, 02:14:07 AM »
WTA ever happen to the pirate captain. The black man who obsessed with the queen. He deserved more screen time. He was rellll heights.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 18, 2012, 06:21:10 AM »
With nearly 4 million downloads per episode, the HBO hit series Game of Thrones is the most pirated TV-show of the season. Worldwide hype combined with restricted availability are the key ingredients for the staggering number of unauthorized downloads. How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory complete the top three, albeit with significantly fewer downloads than the chart topper.

https://torrentfreak.com/game-of-thrones-most-pirated-tv-show-of-the-season-120608/

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:47 AM »
Laws why they gone and spill de beans? All dem links getting locked down next season.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2012, 09:18:33 AM »
Those walkers look pretty kool....Can't wait for next season when Daryl and Rick come busting in to f@*k them up ;D

Yes man, Colt 44 in dey ass
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
did anyone get the GOT season 1 dvds? they have some interesting extras:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/llb1kHDfRRM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/llb1kHDfRRM</a>

:rotfl: :rotfl:  robert baratheon real hating targaryens:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScEI1ePXwzk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ScEI1ePXwzk</a>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:46:13 PM by ribbit »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2012, 10:46:05 PM »
What? My dvd set doh have none ah dah.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
trailer
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xi7H86mqWo8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xi7H86mqWo8</a>
I pity the fool....

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCQnSokNfXY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lCQnSokNfXY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4XSeW4B5Rg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R4XSeW4B5Rg</a>

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2013, 01:45:35 PM »

How have the seasons lined up with the books so far? I haven't really watched that much but it might be worth a view if the red wedding is this season.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2013, 02:08:50 PM »

How have the seasons lined up with the books so far? I haven't really watched that much but it might be worth a view if the red wedding is this season.

The infamous Red Wedding will take place this season...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2013, 02:11:14 PM »
Mind the spoilers...

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2013, 03:42:34 PM »
I barely made it through book 4 and stalled before page 50 in Book five. 

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2013, 01:54:15 AM »
I barely made it through book 4 and stalled before page 50 in Book five. 

I read the first 4 books and like you I  struggled to finish the 4th. The author seems to have run out of ideas or has a 10 book quota to fill.
But, I believe this season the HBO series will be epic!
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

1]; } ?>