March 28, 2024, 04:12:03 AM

Author Topic: Quotes of the week, from the TTFF to FIFA - By Sam.  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Quotes of the week, from the TTFF to FIFA - By Sam.
« on: June 09, 2011, 09:13:37 AM »
Quotes of the week, from the TTFF to FIFA.
By: Sam.

So what is your plans for sports in T&T.
Anil Roberts - Fete is fete, up town fete, down town fete, wasa fete, fire fete, fete is fete, flick de youths, I riding in a convertable Benz bulling nuff wah-bean thing, life sweet, I not giving that up. There is a good way and a bad way to kiss ass, I have now mastered that position quite well, thanks to Jack, Jack can do me anything, I love him. Where else in the world you dont need an education to get a job and especially in government, it have man out here with 10 O' levels and cant get wok. !!!..... T&T swweeet !!!!!!!!!!! This is why they call me Anal Robot.

What is your take on Sepp Blatter.
Jack Warner - Blatter shit will splatter when ah release meh seceret weapon. Allyuh wait, my name is Jack, not Jill.

Will you ever retire.
Oliver Camps - I am not going anywhere, I am TTFF for life,,,, even if they take meh wife. Ah have a good feeling though, I feel that T&T go make it to the 2006 WC again.

How much wok yuh have and how yuh get it.
Keith Look Loy - I am here to solve all technical matters, I am now the TTFF advisor, the Technical Director, the manager, Technical Committee Chairman, Fifa Technical Committee member, I handle players selection for the new coach, player agent (Cyrus need games to sign a foreign contract and my club need money) and many more, I am the Plan B incase Jack Warner get the FIFA axe and I could take over because I am already a FIFA rep, meh mouth better than meh game though, so ah confident I will replace Jack if FIFA fire him, Jack gone, but he will still be here, if yuh know what ah mean. How yuh think I get my name, ah like to Look....

Are you really Jack Warner step son.
Anton Corneal - I love football, especially when you cannot be stopped. Imagine, I can do what ever I please and no one could fire me, not even Keith Look Loy and he better watch he ass to because meh father eyeing that job long time. Imagine the TTFF paid for me to be a top coach, I am one of the longest serving coach in the T&T set-up, I had one success and I am still here. If Jack say de Bull full, then de Bull full, if de cock lay ah egg, then he lay two....

Can you handle the wok at the TTFF.
Cheryl Abrams - I will make Jack coffee when ever he needs it, I dont care what FIFA do to him, he is my Jack forever. He took me off the streets and I couldn't even read and now I am handling a big position in the TTFF, I owe him. I really like music to since I met Jack, me favorite tune is ripe plantin. [[Jack]] - Hey gal !!!!!! bring de de de dam toilet pappppper for meh they - [[Cheryl]] - ah coming, ah coming sweetheart.

Ah hear yuh taking over soon.
Daryll Warner - Allyuh eh see nothing yet, when they fire daddy is me they go have to deal with. Simpauls all the way. We will raise again, the Warner's cannot be stopped, bring Jennings, bring Blatter, ah waiting for him. The Warner's controls everything in T&T, from the government to small businesses, I dont give a rats ass what nobody say, I hear man calling me 'little chimp', well I have a answer for them, my pocket fat and I driving ah Hummer !!!!!

Will you be running for TTFF president and what de latest with de case.
Shaka Hislop - I only come out in public to put de heat on the TTFF, I really dont want the job and I dont care. I just have a feeling that this is a big game between Jack and FIFA, so they will not have to pay us, pretent they fire Jack, so he cry broke, then after June 30th, rehire him.

What about you then, will you be running for TTFF president.
George Hislop - Them fellas win they money already, T&T football could dead now for all I care. I get my satisfication and revenge on Jack, finally.

After your court case, will you be willing to fight the TTFF for a place on their staff.
Brent Sancho - I good yes, I love my work with North East Stars, me eh leaving to go help T&T again, ah do that already and paid de price. Yuh eh see Yorke eh want nothing to do with T&T no more, them fellas just done with T&T, I want to do the same.

After your court case, will you be willing to fight the TTFF for a place on their staff.
Kelvin Jack - Ah willing, but me eh able, once I get my share of de 2006 WC bonus, Kelvin Jack will only be a name one will remember while playing for T&T, but I eh care what happen next, once I get my money.

Why did you refuse to cooperate with the TTFF.
Dexter Skeene - I not cooperating with the TTFF at all, they only want to jump on success and take credit for man hardwok. Anyhow Sam, ah have ah pot on de stove, we go talk soon, ah making some broth for them players in de league, they suffering.

Who invented this company.
A SPORTT executive - There is to much money laundering in T&T so we created a sport company to embezzle some. Imagine, the people who work for T&T government is all close friends, from Ramlogan to Roberts, we have a family business here and using the government to hide money is the best way. The more companies we have the better it is to move money. We creating jobs, Obama trying years now and the US still suffering, but we will show them how we do it in T&T.

Will you fire Jack as minister.
Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Jack is not going anywhere, he was the reason I am here today, I only fooled the people about corruption when I was running for PM, we need corruption to survive, if US president Bill Clinton could take a blow job in de white house and still be president in his time and de Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi charge with a under age sex scandal and still be there, then who is me. Welcome to the world of politics, we make the rules and we could afford to break the rules. Jack Warner is the hardest working man right now in T&T government. Look in de US they create all kinda of diseases to boost sales on drugs, politics controls the people and the people have no unity, so they will always get screwed.

What did you quit as T&T woman coach.
Jamal Shabaaz - I quit de TTFF and women team head coach position to rejoin Abu Bakr training camp to further my studies. Since Caledonia AIA got their asses kicked, It broke my heart so I cant carry on like this in football.

How did you get the job to be T&T U-23 assistant head coach even after you did so poorly for Joe Public and was demoted as head coach.
Derek King - Is not what yuh know but who yuh know. My daddy Jack is de best, even though I am the fattest coach in the world, I could still get up from the bench and run behind them players, even if its for 1 minute. Me and Angus Eve will qualify T&T to de Olympics once daddy stay in power and swindle with de fixtures.

Are you still the coach of any T&T team.
Zoran Vranes - They give me 7 games to prepare for a WC, 5 of them games was against second rated club teams in Colombia, we had a month to prepare the team even though we were together 5 months training in Tobago on de beach, I believe I was set up to fail, forget what Keith Look Loy might say how I am a good coach, they like me because I am a scapegoat and will not defend myself or question them. Look they fire me as under 23 coach, but I dont care, I love T&T and will work for free.

Any plans for Jack arrest.
Dwayne Gibbs - I love my work, do you feel I am stupid evough to go against the man who gave me the job.

What happen between you and best friend Jack Warner.
Sepp Blatter - I loved Jack one time, but not no more again, he took my money from my account swiss bank and now I not happy with that decision. I make him pay for being greedy, I win election and I will be happy to serve a next term by then I will make enough money to retire, but Jack know to much and I will squeeze his anal, sorry, I mean balls head, well sorry, you know what I am trying say. As for Mohamed Bin Hammam, he is a fargott, I saw him and Jack was getting to close, so I decide to eliminate him also.

Why do you support Jack.
Horace Burrell - Jack is my caribbean brother to rass clauth, him spen nuff money ina Jamdown, and he promise me more, he was even responsible for Jamaica hosting the next under 17 WC and say he will build four stadiums in Jamaica for us to host it, meh love him star. Yes, he offer me money and meh tak it, man cant live on bread alone, but me nah say ah ras...., Blatter what to make all de money for heself, let de blackman get some to nah. We use to have goats grazzing the stadiums to keep the grass short in Jamaica now Jack has promise us lawn morers if he get back his job with FIFA, cha man, big up Whitmore, big up totoe head, big up Nandi Lowe, bullet, bullet !!!

How do you feel about your boss.
Richard Groden - I am flattered you interviewing me Sam, I heard about your interviews, but I really dont know how to write to good, so I cannot answer any of your questions too good, but I will try. I love Jack, he have bath me, groom me and thread me a few times and I feel I am connected in some way. Ok, how did I do Sam ? ah hope I did ok, right ?

What yuh think about de latest FIFA case with yuh boss Jack.
Ross Russell - I is de best coach in T&T right now, De Army team fail because them fellas does eat to much blasted KFC and whole day they texing like never see, come see. Alpha United is not even a pro team and they beat we, we are de T&T champs, Defence Force will raise again. Hold on Sam, ah getting ah text here from somebody, [[KFC - your order is ready for pick up]]] - ok, Sam, I have ah big order to fulfill, got to run.

Allyuh have any comments about Jack.
Villages in Chaguanas - We love uncle Jack, he give us money, we dont care what they say, we love him, everybody have a price. I will give him my last cattle or goat just to see him smile again.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:47:56 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes of the week, from the TTFF to FIFA - By Sam.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Sam is the best yes!! Ah almost choke on meh lunch!!!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:07:16 AM »
This made my year, its been a while Sam, I needed a good laugh.

Yuh greater than  great, nobody could do a better interview than you.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »
Dexter Skeene & Ross Russel had de bess answers :D

Like sam was strummin on de quattro from google home page to come up wit da madness
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

right before the anniversary...  :beermug:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »
This is some good shit bro.

My wife hasn't stop laughing yet, and she don't normally read the post.
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Richard Gorden and Shabaaz was funny, look all funny.
 :rotfl:

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »
oh lawwwddd  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is ah good thing I not in work reading dis cuz ah reach by where Camps say we goh reach the 2006 WC again and ah want to dead!!!....oh laaaawwwdddd Sam yuh terrible!!!

Alright, back to attempt to finish reading.....lawd pressure....

*Edit*.....Sam, yuh good, yuh real good........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 06:33:43 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 07:51:53 AM »
Oh father....

Yuh good boy, real good... this is kicks.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 06:22:04 AM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Well, this is real kicks if I tell yuh....  :devil:

Trinis, talented boy.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 07:24:19 AM »
Sam can we get an interview with de pro league coaches ?

An need a serious laugh, some therapy.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 06:14:02 AM »
The thing I notice about this interview Sam did, is, it was a joke off course, but it was also very realistic.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 05:14:28 PM »
The thing I notice about this interview Sam did, is, it was a joke off course, but it was also very realistic.

:beermug:

The man is talented!!!

Sam should be writing some scripts for Santana!!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
Ah feel a song coming on (Wothless rythem)....

Ah winning down they, ah feeling so niiicce... sooo nice...... so nice...
Ah winning down they, ah feeling so niiicce... sooo nice...... so nice...

Ah just feeeeel like....
Jack just get bull by FIFA for ah million dollars...
They want to talk, let them talk.
They want to fart, let them fart....
They want to belch, let them belch...
Wop, whap, wha them they....

I saaaaaay,
Right now ah just wothless and FIFA moving breathless...
Now Jack cant beat-up he chest.....
And he fear he get ah-rest.....
He get fired by text..
I saaay....

Right now we just wothless....
We have no more flickin pest....
We footballers them go get ah rest...
And we go finally see de best.....

Jack say that he dont get pay.....
And how he want to stay....
As minister of weh country....
But when he done with weh...
He go kill we country....
...Countray...
.....Contrray....

I ssaaayy.....
We finally get ride of de pest....
He put FIFA in ah mess...
But now we country will get bless.....

FIFA pay him millions.....
To reeeeesign...
reeeeesign....
reeeeesign....

He not out of de woods...
He get to greedy....
Now is time...
To see Jack behind bars....
We beg de Warriors...
To dont settle de case....
De case....
De case...
Just go for de kill...
And put him behind bars, behind bars...

I saaayy....
We finally get ride of de pest....
He put FIFA in ah mess...
But now we country will get bless.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »
These people are wicked men Sam...

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

-Proverbs 3:25,26

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

- Isaiah 54:17.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:24:18 AM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
Sam
You know these guys well! You were on point with their responses! Our sense of humour keeping us sane !
Very funny bro!

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 05:39:00 AM »
Still funny.

:rotfl:

1]; } ?>