April 23, 2024, 04:44:36 AM

Author Topic: All- Inclusives Coming to Toronto Caribana with New Liquor Laws by city  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110527/110527_liquor_laws/20110527/?hub=CP24Home

So now people playing mas on the road for caribana can drink on the road freely and mas bands can now have all inclusive sections and also all-inclusive fetes in Toronto

with this new law it will change the entire dynamic for Caribana and partying in Toronto :beermug:

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110527/110527_liquor_laws/20110527/?hub=CP24Home

So now people playing mas on the road for caribana can drink on the road freely and mas bands can now have all inclusive sections and also all-inclusive fetes in Toronto

with this new law it will change the entire dynamic for Caribana and partying in Toronto :beermug:

You mean the Scotiabank Caribbean Carnival Toronto

This good but you know the chupid people who don't understand or cyah handle liquor may make this a bad thing and hurt the festival.  aka Ja's and Guyanese....who doh know jack about Carnival...they only want to start fight.

Anyway I used to sneak in meh pre mix...
whey boy!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

ent!!..dem clowns still fightin over de name....far less the profits and proceeds

I always say pull de plug for 1 year..and reset...see how the city and hotels go pay attention
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

ent!!..dem clowns still fightin over de name....far less the profits and proceeds

I always say pull de plug for 1 year..and reset...see how the city and hotels go pay attention

trinis are not united, they are all for themselves, they have no team mentality or unity

if the mas association and promoters could sit down at one table and agree to shut down the festival, it will give the people of TT ultimate power, they cannot do that because there will always be a trini who will back stab the rest and make a deal under the table with the city, thats the problem with our people, small minded and no unity

thats another reason why i turned down being a director on the caribana committee at the age of 20, too much back stabbing and non trinis trying to run the festival.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

trinis are not united, they are all for themselves, they have no team mentality or unity

if the mas association and promoters could sit down at one table and agree to shut down the festival, it will give the people of TT ultimate power, they cannot do that because there will always be a trini who will back stab the rest and make a deal under the table with the city, thats the problem with our people, small minded and no unity

thats another reason why i turned down being a director on the caribana committee at the age of 20, too much back stabbing and non trinis trying to run the festival.

You have no right complaining then if you turned down a golden opportunity to make things better!!
Typical!!

You’re complaining about Trinis having no unity and about non Trinis trying to run things not realising that it is up to you as a so-called patriotic Trini to lead by example and take the bull by the horns and practice what you’re preaching!

At least if you tried to make things better and fail you could say yuh tried yuh best!

I advise you to stop complaining and stay quiet as yuh obviously like it so but like to make out that you have the answer for everything!!  8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 09:04:09 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

You have no right complaining then if you turned down a golden opportunity to make things better!!
Typical!!

You’re complaining about Trinis having no unity and about non Trinis trying to run things not realising that it is up to you as a so-called patriotic Trini to lead by example and take the bull by the horns and practice what you’re preaching!

At least if you tried to make things better and fail you could say yuh tried yuh best!

I advise you to stop complaining and stay quiet as yuh obviously like it so but like to make out that you have the answer for everything!!  8)

there were other reasons why i turned down the offer, the head of the mas association realized it would prove futile because of the hierarchy and how the committee was structured, he also wanted things to change before they pushed me for the position, another problem would have been the promoters and their agenda.
they would not sit down with the mas association and come to an agreement, too many factions in toronto.

in fact i dont need to explain anything to you because you know nothing about how caribana runs and what goes on in the tt music community in toronto 8)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:51:24 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Typical!!

there were other reasons why i turned down the offer, the head of the mas association realized it would prove futile because of the hierarchy and how the committee was structured, he also wanted things to change before they pushed me for the position, another problem would have been the promoters and their agenda.
they would not sit down with the mas association and come to an agreement, too many factions in toronto.

in fact i dont need to explain anything to you because you know nothing about how caribana runs and what goes on in the tt music community in toronto 8)

So why did you bother then?!!

Your problem is you make too many asumptions and feel you know it all!
Most of my family lives in Canada and many are involved in Carnival. And for your information its no longer called Caribana!  ;)

I definitely know much more about what's happening there than you imagine but I am not trying to make myself out as a know-it-all like you are, that's the difference!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Typical!!

Most of my family lives in Canada and many are involved in Carnival. And for your information its no longer called Caribana!  ;)

I definitely know much more about what's happening there than you imagine but I am not trying to make myself out as a know-it-all like you are, that's the difference!!

breds you need to address your insecurity, i was talking to dutty and proud who actually live in canada, i refer to it as caribana merely as a reference.

it seems your sole purpose on this board is to follow my threads and try to condemn what i say and have done, heres my advice to you, get medical help and get a life 8)

i also notice that you totally ignored dutty's comment about the foolishness of the name change of the festival so many times, why didn't you attack him on that as well?

this board is full of insecure hypocrites  8)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:08:46 PM by Controversial »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just so everyone is aware...in my sparetime I does paypal de assertive posters $10 a month for dem not to attack mih
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Typical!!

breds you need to address your insecurity, i was talking to dutty and proud who actually live in canada, i refer to it as caribana merely as a reference.

it seems your sole purpose on this board is to follow my threads and try to condemn what i say and have done, heres my advice to you, get medical help and get a life 8)

i also notice that you totally ignored dutty's comment about the foolishness of the name change of the festival so many times, why didn't you attack him on that as well?

this board is full of insecure hypocrites  8)

Am I whining you up?! I know you love the attention so wasn't expecting you to get wound-up!

To be honest I does try to ignore most of your posts because I know you are an attention seeker who feels he knows it all. However you does post so much regular nonsense that I sometimes find it hard to resist showing up the many gaping holes in your posts as part of my light forum entertainment!  ;D

If you think I or most others on here take anything you post seriously then you are sadly mistaken.
For me you are simply light entertainment much as I regard RF and some of the other Ja posters who post on here from time to time.

We welcome your contributions though for the light entertainment factor that they bring but please don't expect intelligent folks on here to take some of that BS you regularly post seriously!!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:41:53 AM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just so everyone is aware...in my sparetime I does paypal de assertive posters $10 a month for dem not to attack mih

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
:D :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile

as was checking meh paypal account. The TT$10 not there yet ... hmmmps

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile

:rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>