April 29, 2024, 05:29:09 AM

Author Topic: 2011/12 Premier League Thread.  (Read 36460 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011/12 Premier League Thread.
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »
lol I reach home after work in the 60th and I hear Shaka, I real laugh.. both of them made that game feel like it was a cup final.. the other commentator real excited... when Ba scored to make it 3-1 it was as if they won the prem...

Entertaining stuff from the 2 of them

giggsy11

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2011, 01:17:47 PM »
EPL finish for the season will be-
1. United
2. Spurs
3. City
4. Newcastle

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »
1. United
2. Spurs  :cursing:
3. City
4. Newcastle  :o

Like yuh forgot to go to church today or what? Wheel and come again!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

giggsy11

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »
1. United
3. City

Big Up!

Don't do organized religion so nothing to forget. Spurs is the best side in London and I feel Newcastle can continue to produce the results; while Chelski continue to sputter, Arsenal still not convincing, and Liverstool only seems to get up for big sides while giving away points to teams below them. 
Who you see in place of Spurs and Castle?

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2011, 02:47:23 PM »
Man City - no big lead at the moment but other teams might be dropping points.
Man U - looks very stale going forward as almost as if they're afraid, they need Cleverly back soon.
Liverpool - needs to stop dropping points stupidly against the midtable teams.
Arsenal - once Van Persie stays fit they can finish in the top 4
Chelsea - too slow going forward and at the back, might need a new coach by Christmas
Spurs - Redknapp is a lucky shit coach who should be doing jail time
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 12:06:10 AM »
1. United
3. City

Big Up!

Don't do organized religion so nothing to forget. Spurs is the best side in London and I feel Newcastle can continue to produce the results; while Chelski continue to sputter, Arsenal still not convincing, and Liverstool only seems to get up for big sides while giving away points to teams below them. 
Who you see in place of Spurs and Castle?

Spurs might squeak in the top 4, but I can't see them finishing top 3! Arsenal ofcourse (but i bias here) and I still think Chelsea has it in them. Still not convinced by Pool!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »
Newcastle tryin to give their fans heart attacks or something.  That was a VERY nervy finish.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2011, 12:18:37 PM »
Defoe is the most uderrated striker in the Premier. The man is pure quality, good movement, brings the midfield in play and a composed finisher.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
Does Arsenal have 1 real winger on their team or are they all strikers playing out wide? Zamora is a one demensional sh!tsnake; if he is not holding the balll up he just useless!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »
Does Arsenal have 1 real winger on their team or are they all strikers playing out wide? Zamora is a one demensional sh!tsnake; if he is not holding the balll up he just useless!

It suppose to be Walcott but I never see a player run into dead ends like that guy. he as predictabe as weather in the Sahara.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »

It suppose to be Walcott but I never see a player run into dead ends like that guy. he as predictabe as weather in the Sahara.

I just remember they have Chamberlain who is a natural winger. I will just say; I hate when teams buy players they see play and excel in their natural postions and then turn around and play them out of position when they get to their teams. To me that is not setting up a player to play to their strengths but more about pluggin a hole in the team and or to accommodate another player in their postion. Mikel is not a defensive mid, Mata is better down the middle, Arshavin and Walcot are not wingers, Smalling is an excellent centerback- average rightback just a few examples.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:46:16 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »

I just remember they have Chamberlain who is a natural winger. I will just say; I hate when teams buy players they see play and excel in their natural postions and then turn around and play them out of position when they get to their teams. To me that is not setting up a player to play to their strengths but more about pluggin a hole in the team and or to accommodate another player in their postion. Mikel is not a defensive mid, Mata is better down the middle, Arshavin and Walcot are not wingers, Smalling is an excellent centerback- average rightback just a few examples.

Henry and RVP were wingers who worked out alright as strikers in the long run  ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »

Henry and RVP were wingers who worked out alright as strikers in the long run  ;D

This is true but if I recall Henry only excelled after the switch not before and I think the same regarding RVP. They were not switched from a position they were excelling in which was my original point.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »

This is true but if I recall Henry only excelled after the switch not before and I think the same regarding RVP. They were not switched from a position they were excelling in which was my original point.

Good point! Though I would debate both players were excellent wingers. RVP for both Feyenoord & Holland. When I saw him live with Holland on three outings I wondered why Arsenal did not use him more often (in the earlies) in that position. Henry for France especially in WC98 was excellent wide. But your point is well taken, both developed into better strikers.
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »
I am waiting for the first English commentator to call Rooney an idiot the same way one just called Ballotelli an idiot for getting a second yellow. They both make dotish plays on the fied but I have never heard Rooney called an idiot!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »
I am waiting for the first English commentator to call Rooney an idiot the same way one just called Ballotelli an idiot for getting a second yellow. They both make dotish plays on the fied but I have never heard Rooney called an idiot!

That was no 2nd yellow. :bs:  Yesterday Chelsea players made worst tackles than that and got nothing, Ramires got kicked down all game yesterday and no one got sent off.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 05:21:45 PM »

That was no 2nd yellow. :bs:  Yesterday Chelsea players made worst tackles than that and got nothing, Ramires got kicked down all game yesterday and no one got sent off.

Martin Atkinson didn't officiate yesterday's Chelsea game, did he?  Instead of bitching about what happened yesterday you need to focus on the fact that Atkinson is famous for flashing cards and it's up to the players to adjust to how the game is being called.  That aside, Balotelli never got off the ground in going for the ball, instead he drove his forearm thru the back and neck of Skrtel, making no attempt whatsoever to play the ball.  You didn't see Mancini argue, did you? Say nothing of the silly, cynical foul on Glen Johnson for the first yellow... he put himself in that situation.  Balotelli is ah idiot and allyuh just keep looking to make excuses for him. 

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
1. United
2. Spurs
3. City
4. Newcastle

3 hopes of that

Bob
Nee
Wester

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Manchester City vs Tottenham
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2012, 09:19:19 AM »
9 minutes of goals.

Spurs should have won it there though.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester City vs Tottenham
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2012, 09:21:34 AM »
Balotelli goes down!

What the hell you was thinking Ledley?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »
Steups.

Balotelli shoulda been off the field with a red too...

giggsy11

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2012, 09:23:04 AM »
Hard luck Spurs-didn't deserve that ending! Should have taken your chance when you had it.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2012, 09:29:36 AM »
I need coffee. I couldn't find this thread for nothing! But then, I didn't go back to November.
Spurs get tief, but they lapse.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 09:38:55 AM »
Ah like how Fox hyping Man U-Arsenal for the American audience, complete with NFL theme and all.

giggsy11

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2012, 09:42:37 AM »
Ah like how Fox hyping Man U-Arsenal for the American audience, complete with NFL theme and all.

Disgusting isn't it? They off course had tuh include the rough stuff tuh pullin people like that is what football is about. They just don't get it. I am sure one of the reasons they choose this match is because Henry playing in NY and now he getting run with Arsenal.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:54:52 AM by Giggsy11 »

giggsy11

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »
Steups.

Balotelli shoulda been off the field with a red too...

Yep. I really feel he is more of a liability when he comes on as a sub, is like he always manage tuh get mixed up some shite when he come on.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
 :cursing:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »
The ox gets a start!

Djourou in the back.  I expect Man U to target him as the weak link.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »
Djourou! the weak link.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »
Djourou! the weak link.

He rell pulling stones today...Literally. He seems to have lead in his legs.

1]; } ?>