April 19, 2024, 05:01:08 AM

Author Topic: 2011/12 Premier League Thread.  (Read 36246 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2011/12 Premier League Thread.
« Reply #300 on: May 13, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »
After all that madness today. only Liverpool and Fulham switch places from last week.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 13, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
After barton Mancini has to be the second biggest cyat...
Tevez will never play again
balotelli will be gone

look who he going to now

...as the cameras focused on the mancity exec sittin' in the stands, doin' he level bess to remain calm in the face, ah cyah help but to think mancini muss be feelin' like a man walkin' the green mile right now.  :laugh:

WTF?!?!  The man get an 11th-hour reprieve!!

I cyah believe this!!! Ah happy, (hard luck manu fans) but ah cyah believe it! WTF jes happen' dey?! I switch meh tv over to post a couple responses and go back to see de most inCREDIBLE scoreline I ever see in meh life!! Ah did see dem tie the game but ah didn't think they woulda score again. WOW!!!

Well boy, I wasn't home at the start of the game, came back, switched on de TV and see de score 2 - 1 in the 88th min. I steups, cuss Man City, switch off de TV and went to get some food.  Out of sheer curiousity ah switch back on de TV only to see the score 3  - 2 and Man City people losing their minds!!!!!

Well hear nah....ah cuss mih self cuz I immediately remember the Bayern Munich - ManU game of Champions League 1999.  Ah was backing ManU den cuz ah Dwight.  So game nearly done, ManU down 2 - 1 and all we ready to cry.  A friend of mine was sitting right behind mih and with every lament that ManU going and lose he keep repeating "de game eh done till de whistle blow....."

Ah forgot that today....steups!!    Well done Man City.....NOTHING FOR ALL YUH MANBOO fans!!!.....Nothing for all yuh!!!  :devil: :devil: ;D ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 13, 2012, 10:26:18 AM »
Gyal go back an finish eat yuh food nah :)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 13, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
Gyal go back an finish eat yuh food nah :)

;D 

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 13, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »
balotelli will be gone

look who he going to now

...as the cameras focused on the mancity exec sittin' in the stands, doin' he level bess to remain calm in the face, ah cyah help but to think mancini muss be feelin' like a man walkin' the green mile right now.  :laugh:

I cyah believe this!!! Ah happy, (hard luck manu fans) but ah cyah believe it! WTF jes happen' dey?! I switch meh tv over to post a couple responses and go back to see de most inCREDIBLE scoreline I ever see in meh life!! Ah did see dem tie the game but ah didn't think they woulda score again. WOW!!!

Well boy, I wasn't home at the start of the game, came back, switched on de TV and see de score 2 - 1 in the 88th min. I steups, cuss Man City, switch off de TV and went to get some food.  Out of sheer curiousity ah switch back on de TV only to see the score 3  - 2 and Man City people losing their minds!!!!!

Well hear nah....ah cuss mih self cuz I immediately remember the Bayern Munich - ManU game of Champions League 1999.  Ah was backing ManU den cuz ah Dwight.  So game nearly done, ManU down 2 - 1 and all we ready to cry.  A friend of mine was sitting right behind mih and with every lament that ManU going and lose he keep repeating "de game eh done till de whistle blow....."

Ah forgot that today....steups!!    Well done Man City.....NOTHING FOR ALL YUH MANBOO fans!!!.....Nothing for all yuh!!!  :devil: :devil: ;D ;D

Umm you sure you were watching the same Champions League Final back in 99? Cause if I remember correctly we were trailing 1-0 an came back to win 2-1.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 13, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
balotelli will be gone

look who he going to now

Die Hard, yuh see dat?!....MUHAHA on de rise again, membership gettin' stronger!!  (who ever said "yuh mustn't hate" really eh know wha dey talkin' 'bout nuh!  Wha liverpool do today? ) :D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2012, 11:14:42 AM »
Got to love the English Premiere League. Got to love it
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2012, 02:59:53 PM »
We will be back!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2012, 07:41:37 AM »
We will be back!

In the Europa league when you slip up in Champions :)

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2012, 07:42:23 AM »
*sigh* being a Spurs fan is such a headache.....despite me being jewish, I will be rooting for Bayern Munich like they were my hometown club!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »
We will be back!

In the Europa league when you slip up in Champions :)

We will win the Champions League next year , i gone on record  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2012, 01:15:37 PM »
Have been just reading the posts without comment  but after witnessing one of the most scintillating games for many a year I just had to comment. It had everything ...drama, tears, shouts of joy ...twists ... no one could have predicted this !

From a pure football perspective it was nothing to shout about ...we have seen many better games this season and every season but in terms of drama ...nothing to beat this game.

I stayed and watched the '99 European cup final to the very end and I did the same on Sunday. I never thought I would see such an impossibility again.

I was moved after the game to question my appraisal of Ballotelli though . W ith half hour to go  I was thinking that it would be a good move to bring him on for either Tevez or Arguero ...good thing the coach made the right choice there. Imagine  if ( ballotelli) the stone that the builder rejected became the corner stone ? ...guess I am a drama king ..it is what makes sports so exciting ...Bert Cameron in the 400 meters olympic semi finals... Mardona scoring the second against england...Ali knocking out Foreman after being dominated and closer to home, lawrence getting it right against Bahrain ... but even after seeing all the above and then some I still never expected this.

But I now have great respect for mario Ballotelli ...for me he was the game changer . I was wondering which Ballotelli would show up for the last game and did not really expect much ...told he wont figure for City next year, suspended, disciplined, made to sit on the bench for tevez ..but then again tevez was playing so maybe Ballotelli might get a play and do something ..and here is the why the but .....from his first touch of the ball you could tell he had come to play ...he never once looked like the task was too great. when you get someone who is already a proven goalscorer with so much potential come on with that attitude you will fight to the end.

Ballotelli signalled that he had come to join the battle and was not giving up ...he hit with both feet...tried headers ..made passes ..and even tackled and won the ball just outside his own penalty area in a tackle worthy of any of the great defenders . The commentator ( I was listening to the spanish commentary) called his name wrong as he was not expecting ballotelli to be back there with his team needing goals ( all yuh know black people all look the same right ) ...he was everwhere but the pass he made while falling to the ground in the area which set up the winning goal was for me the icing on the cake ...hats off to you " Super Mario ' I take back all the negative things I have said about you . If City let you go after this performance they would show that they know nothing about sport . somehow I dont think they would .

A millionaire playboy at 20, living away from home , partying with the jet set ...believing that the world is your oyster ...hey it has happened , is happening , will happen ..just remember George Best, Cantona, Maradona. some make it through others do not... yesterday's performance  convinces me that Mario has learnt his lesson and if that is really so he could be one hell of a player!

Well emotions drained I now resign myself to the exciting world of work .....later  I will continue to follow the exploits of the master of the impossible pass .... and the pretenders to the throne of the best team in south america.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2012, 10:01:53 AM »
what a thing !! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
seems like good sense will prevail after all ....

Mario Balotelli will stay at Manchester City 101% – Roberto Mancini• Manager said last month striker would 'probably' be sold
• 'He just needs to make his brain work. That's his only problem'
Email Katy Murrells
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 15 May 2012 10.47 BS

Roberto Mancini's stance towards Mario Balotelli has changed following Manchester City's title win. Photograph: Dave Thompson/PA
Roberto Mancini has performed a U-turn over Mario Balotelli and has insisted the striker will not be leaving Manchester City, just over a month after suggesting he had no future at the club.

Balotelli's mindless red card in last month's defeat at Arsenal prompted Mancini to admit the controversy-prone forward would "probably" be sold this summer, but the manager's stance has softened following the club's Premier League title win on Sunday. Reports in Italy had suggested Balotelli could head to Milan in a swap deal which would bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the Etihad, however that has been dismissed.

"Ibra is a great player but I don't think Milan want to sell him," Mancini told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I'm going to be honest, we haven't looked at the market yet. In the last five weeks our only focus has been the league. Mario has been very clear and I reiterate: Balotelli will remain at Manchester 101%."

Balotelli, who set up Sergio Agüero for the 94th-minute winner against Queens Park Rangers which earned City their first league title since 1968, was on Monday named in Italy's preliminary squad for Euro 2012. The 21-year-old was included despite being dropped by the national coach, Cesare Prandelli, earlier this season for disciplinary reasons.

"I am confident he will have a great European Championship," Mancini said. "I hope Mario will be the leader of the national team because he is the best Italian striker. He just needs to make his brain work. That is his only problem."

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2012, 10:17:04 AM »
Any of allyuh who was missing Big Sam doh have to worry any more.
West Ham is back in the premiership.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2012, 11:01:25 AM »

with their robust style of play...good lord

giggsy11

« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2012, 11:32:13 AM »

with their robust style of play...good lord

Just when we finaly get rid off Bolton! Sam back with another version!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2012, 12:28:50 PM »
what a thing !! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
seems like good sense will prevail after all ....

Mario Balotelli will stay at Manchester City 101% – Roberto Mancini• Manager said last month striker would 'probably' be sold
• 'He just needs to make his brain work. That's his only problem'
"I am confident he will have a great European Championship," Mancini said. "I hope Mario will be the leader of the national team because he is the best Italian striker. He just needs to make his brain work. That is his only problem."

Dem Italian eh easy.  Is dem who cause de phrase "kiss of death" to be coined. 

Balotelli will stay 101% in May.  Nex ting in June yuh hear Balotelli get transfer.

Remember yuh hear it here.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

And good thing too... West Ham have too much history to be toiling in the Championship.

1]; } ?>