April 29, 2024, 10:52:58 AM

Author Topic: Allyuh could suck foot  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh could suck foot
« on: July 20, 2011, 02:46:56 PM »

Woman, 22, grows full-sized nipple on the sole of her FOOT
By Fiona Roberts
Lily Allen proudly showed hers off on television, Mark Wahlberg's famous for his and just last week, Zac Efron was forced to deny he has two.
But a 22-year-old woman has trumped them all - by growing a full-sized extra nipple on the sole of her foot.
Although one in 50 women and one in 100 men have extra nipples, according to the California-based Dermatology Journal it's the first time one has ever been discovered so far down somebody's body.

The woman told doctors she had had the unusual growth - which is almost two inches wide - all her life, and it had never caused her any pain.
Between one and five per cent of the population have the condition, known as supernumerary breast tissue.

More...Anger as 'totally bizarre' doll that teaches young girls how to breastfeed launches in U.S. stores
Now that's a REAL drugs bust! Cocaine baron jailed after wife flaunts boob job

Although most of the time extra nipples are found along the milk lines, which run from the genitals to the armpits, they have been discovered on the back, thigh or even the face - but never the feet.
Mark Wahlberg has a third nipple just below his left one. The former Calvin Klein model considered having it removed but then changed his mind, calling it his most 'prized possession'.

Last week dermatologist Dr Katherine Rothman said she believed Zac Efron had not one but two extra nipples, below his normal ones on his chest.

His spokesman denied the claims, but it prompted new interest in the topic - and the rediscovery of the 22-year-old woman's case, which was first published in Dermatology Journal in 2006.
According to researchers in Brazil: 'A 22-year-old woman sought medical care for a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot, a well-formed nipple surrounded by areola and hair.

'Microscopic examination of the dermis showed hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands.'
There are eight categories of supernumerary nipple. They range from polythelia pilosa, which is just a patch of hair, and develop up to a complete nipple with glandular tissue and areola.
Researchers classified this case as stage five, which means it has a nipple and areola but no fat tissue.

Third nipples have been mentioned throughout history and folklore, and were once known as 'witch's nipples'.
Anne Boleyn, one of Henry VIII's wives, was rumoured to have not only a third nipple but also a third breast - causing some to brand her a witch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016227/Woman-grows-nipple-foot-Lily-Allen-Zac-Efron-extra-nipples-too.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh could suck foot
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:50:05 PM »
I heard about the triple nipple threat...but on yuh foot?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »

Apparently some folks may find it a natural turn on to suck on that as well!! To each his own yes, allyuh good!!   8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 04:52:16 PM »

Apparently some folks may find it a natural turn on to suck on that as well!! To each his own yes, allyuh good!!   8)

so yuh doh suck pussy and now yuh admitting yuh doh suck nipple?    :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »

Doh try dat, I get plenty kiss and nipple from meh mother as ah baby! And meh wifey does regularly do her best to remind me of meh mother and make me reminisce!  :heehee:

Ah just doh fancy that foot nipple that Dutty post dey! But ah know certain liberal fellas like yuhself will have no problem giving that a suck!!  :devil:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:20:27 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »
pRO...IF SHE AHD A NANNY ON SHE FOOT..YOU WOULD f**k DAT?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 10:27:09 PM »
pRO...IF SHE AHD A NANNY ON SHE FOOT..YOU WOULD f**k DAT?

Nah, ah leaving that for them liberal fellas and dem who like to live risky!!

Plus that foot would have been walking all day over the place and ah doh know if somewhere along the way it could have trampled on serious $hit and doh forget the smelly toe-jam on top of that!

I want to remain disease free so I leaving that sort of freaky behaviour for liberal fellas like Pecan and dem!!  :devil:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »
white man tounge does stan up wen dem see dem thing dey ....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:52 AM »

Doh try dat, I get plenty kiss and nipple from meh mother as ah baby! And meh wifey does regularly do her best to remind me of meh mother and make me reminisce!  :heehee:

Dat come out wrong I hope
whey boy!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »

Pro more liberal that he think.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:12 AM »

I read dat and laugh yes  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 11:18:30 AM »

I was thiking the same thing...hope it eh so Pro'

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 11:33:42 AM »

I was thiking the same thing...hope it eh so Pro'

I'm innocent!!  :angel:  :devil:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »
LAWD.... I love this site... is de best oui....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>